Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Labyrinth

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  12  13  14  15 > >>  

paarthurnax
Administrator
October 31, 2015
Volzah Reym

I was wondering what the fractions on my weopon and spell stats mean. An example, if needed, would be "Flames 8/17".  I've been assuming that when I convert this into a percentage, that would be the amount of damage/protection it would give me. I'm a little new here, help would be great.

For armor and weapons, the first number is damage and the second number is weight. For magic, the first number is damage (if any), and the second number is magicka cost.

by paarthurnax
October 31, 2015
Volzah Reym

I was wondering what the fractions on my weopon and spell stats mean. An example, if needed, would be "Flames 8/17".  I've been assuming that when I convert this into a percentage, that would be the amount of damage/protection it would give me. I'm a little new here, help would be great.

For armor and weapons, the first number is damage and the second number is weight. For magic, the first number is damage (if any), and the second number is magicka cost.

Amphi
December 8, 2015

Hi! This is an awesome wedsite:)

by Amphi
December 8, 2015

Hi! This is an awesome wedsite:)

SolInvictus
December 17, 2015

Are all the spells in the Labyrinth also spells in Skyrim. I never really work on my alteration skill and I've never heard of the Shcokbind, Frostbind, and Flamebind spells.

by SolInvictus
December 17, 2015

Are all the spells in the Labyrinth also spells in Skyrim. I never really work on my alteration skill and I've never heard of the Shcokbind, Frostbind, and Flamebind spells.

paarthurnax
Administrator
December 18, 2015
SolInvictus

Those are unique to the Labyrinth. I made them to make up for the lack of an enchantment system, so the player has at least a few ways of acquiring enchanted weapons (through the spells or as loot).

by paarthurnax
December 18, 2015
SolInvictus

Those are unique to the Labyrinth. I made them to make up for the lack of an enchantment system, so the player has at least a few ways of acquiring enchanted weapons (through the spells or as loot).

Raxvulnax
December 18, 2015
I liked the game, but you should definitely work on adding more!
by Raxvulnax
December 18, 2015
I liked the game, but you should definitely work on adding more!

SolInvictus
December 18, 2015
paarthurnax

Thanks, it was a great idea!

by SolInvictus
December 18, 2015
paarthurnax

Thanks, it was a great idea!

Doraak
January 11, 2016

I like this game a lot! It has a wonderful atmosphere and a feeling that you actually are in Skyrim. Great job! :D I also love the way that we must write in dovahzul and not just ordinary english :)

by Doraak
January 11, 2016

I like this game a lot! It has a wonderful atmosphere and a feeling that you actually are in Skyrim. Great job! :D I also love the way that we must write in dovahzul and not just ordinary english :)

paarthurnax
Administrator
January 11, 2016
Doraak

Thanks, glad you enjoy it!

by paarthurnax
January 11, 2016
Doraak

Thanks, glad you enjoy it!

Awesomeperson
January 12, 2016

It is incredably fun, but how do I defeat the boss?

by Awesomeperson
January 12, 2016

paarthurnax
Administrator
January 12, 2016
Awesomeperson

Bahlok can only be defeated by being killed while under the effects of the Void Tear Shout. Whittle him down to low health and use the Shout.

Some other tips: Use flame spells and weapons if you have them, and Silence Bahlok to prevent him from using Spells or Shouts on you.

by paarthurnax
January 12, 2016
Awesomeperson

Bahlok can only be defeated by being killed while under the effects of the Void Tear Shout. Whittle him down to low health and use the Shout.

Some other tips: Use flame spells and weapons if you have them, and Silence Bahlok to prevent him from using Spells or Shouts on you.

Awesomeperson
January 13, 2016

Super fun. I got Daedric armor and a ton of spells and weapons, but I can't kill the priest.

by Awesomeperson
January 13, 2016

Super fun. I got Daedric armor and a ton of spells and weapons, but I can't kill the priest.

Awesomeperson
January 14, 2016

It is awesome.

by Awesomeperson
January 14, 2016

It is awesome.

Awesomeperson
January 15, 2016
paarthurnax

What if you don't hav the required shout?

by Awesomeperson
January 15, 2016
paarthurnax

paarthurnax
Administrator
January 15, 2016
Awesomeperson

The Word Walls for Void Tear can be found throughout the final level. Gather all the words of the Shout before facing Bahlok.

by paarthurnax
January 15, 2016
Awesomeperson

The Word Walls for Void Tear can be found throughout the final level. Gather all the words of the Shout before facing Bahlok.

Seb1
January 18, 2016

rinik pruzah interactive kred

by Seb1
January 18, 2016

rinik pruzah interactive kred

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  12  13  14  15 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.