May 9, 2014

Ah, I see. Thanks for the insight.

by Foduiiz
May 9, 2014

Ah, I see. Thanks for the insight.

Mirkrilaar
May 11, 2014

Vogahriin

Synonym: Resistance. Since the word "Vogahvon" also means "resist", I figured this would work here as well.

by Mirkrilaar
May 11, 2014

Vogahriin

Synonym: Resistance. Since the word "Vogahvon" also means "resist", I figured this would work here as well.

paarthurnax
Administrator
May 11, 2014

Good idea, added.

by paarthurnax
May 11, 2014

Good idea, added.

Foduiiz
May 11, 2014

Nisbo

synonym suggestion: Immobilized

by Foduiiz
May 11, 2014

Nisbo

paarthurnax
Administrator
May 11, 2014
qobofus

Nisbo

Added. Also, perhaps "Gebo" for "mobilize," "to make move."

by paarthurnax
May 11, 2014
qobofus

Nisbo

Added. Also, perhaps "Gebo" for "mobilize," "to make move."

shynight
May 12, 2014

Nuz

I see the logic behind how you got this, but the canon word for 'but' is 'nuz' I suggest changing this to 'nuuz' to distinguish the two while still remaining similar to 'vonuz'

by shynight
May 12, 2014

Nuz

I see the logic behind how you got this, but the canon word for 'but' is 'nuz' I suggest changing this to 'nuuz' to distinguish the two while still remaining similar to 'vonuz'

hiith
May 16, 2014

Tiid-Staadnau

I noticed that this was edited from "miirney"; why? What was wrong with "miirney"?

by hiith
May 16, 2014

Tiid-Staadnau

I noticed that this was edited from "miirney"; why? What was wrong with "miirney"?

paarthurnax
Administrator
May 16, 2014
Hiith

Tiid-Staadnau

It was non-canon. I felt it could be better expressed using canon words considering its definition. It's modeled after "Tiid-Ahraan," "Time Wound."

by paarthurnax
May 16, 2014
Hiith

Tiid-Staadnau

It was non-canon. I felt it could be better expressed using canon words considering its definition. It's modeled after "Tiid-Ahraan," "Time Wound."

pokiemoon
May 20, 2014

Zohun

There appear to be two words with the same meaning (both heroic) one cannon, one Semi-Cannon do they have a different meaning or is it a mistake? (like my last one: tell me if i'm wrong but it looks weird) pokiemoon

by pokiemoon
May 20, 2014

Zohun

There appear to be two words with the same meaning (both heroic) one cannon, one Semi-Cannon do they have a different meaning or is it a mistake? (like my last one: tell me if i'm wrong but it looks weird) pokiemoon

paarthurnax
Administrator
May 20, 2014
pokiemoon

Zohun

Thanks for bringing this up! "Zohun" was made before we knew "Hungaar" existed. I've deleted "Zohun" so "Hungaar" should be used for "heroic."

by paarthurnax
May 20, 2014
pokiemoon

Zohun

Thanks for bringing this up! "Zohun" was made before we knew "Hungaar" existed. I've deleted "Zohun" so "Hungaar" should be used for "heroic."

hiith
May 20, 2014

Gosven

Perhaps "wooden" could just be another meaning of "Gosvah", and perhaps other materials can also work as their corresponding adjective (like "metal" can be used to mean the material itself, and to describe something that is metallic).

by hiith
May 20, 2014

Gosven

Perhaps "wooden" could just be another meaning of "Gosvah", and perhaps other materials can also work as their corresponding adjective (like "metal" can be used to mean the material itself, and to describe something that is metallic).

Foduiiz
May 21, 2014
Hiith

Gosven

Lot vahzen. I agree.

by Foduiiz
May 21, 2014
Hiith

Gosven

Lot vahzen. I agree.

paarthurnax
Administrator
May 21, 2014
Hiith

Gosven

Makes sense, changed. Fun fact, in Old Norse the word viðr meant both "tree" and "wood."

by paarthurnax
May 21, 2014
Hiith

Gosven

Makes sense, changed. Fun fact, in Old Norse the word viðr meant both "tree" and "wood."

Foduiiz
May 21, 2014
paarthurnax

:O but how did they communicate the difference between a normal wooden house and a tree-house!?!

by Foduiiz
May 21, 2014
paarthurnax

:O but how did they communicate the difference between a normal wooden house and a tree-house!?!

paarthurnax
Administrator
May 21, 2014
qobofus
paarthurnax

I would think that the concept of a tree-house didn't exist in then and there.

by paarthurnax
May 21, 2014
qobofus
paarthurnax

I would think that the concept of a tree-house didn't exist in then and there.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  100  101  102  103 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.