A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Pel Pals Signup

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  22  23  24  25 > >>  

Gingo
June 16, 2014

im seeking 

Alphabet (writing with or without dragon runes)
Handwritten or Typed
Canon or Expanded (using the canon language only or the expanded dictionary)
Country (if you’d only like to pair up with someone in your own country)

by Gingo
June 16, 2014

im seeking 

Alphabet (writing with or without dragon runes)
Handwritten or Typed
Canon or Expanded (using the canon language only or the expanded dictionary)
Country (if you’d only like to pair up with someone in your own country)

Gestapido
June 17, 2014
DovahKaaz

I'll try, as long as everyone's nice.

Alphabet: no preferences, but be aware that my rune drawing may be a little disshelved looking.

Handwriting or typed: again, no preferences, but either way, I'm most likely sending my letter written. 

Canon or expanded: Expanded. Kinda hard to talk with a limited dictionary.

I'll take anyone from any country, but I'm in America if you'd prefer quickness.

Personal or roleplay: Let's start off somewhat personal, and once we exhaust that resource of stuff we can talk about to strangers or whatever,role play 

Other: None.

Can I be your partner?

by Gestapido
June 17, 2014
DovahKaaz

I'll try, as long as everyone's nice.

Alphabet: no preferences, but be aware that my rune drawing may be a little disshelved looking.

Handwriting or typed: again, no preferences, but either way, I'm most likely sending my letter written. 

Canon or expanded: Expanded. Kinda hard to talk with a limited dictionary.

I'll take anyone from any country, but I'm in America if you'd prefer quickness.

Personal or roleplay: Let's start off somewhat personal, and once we exhaust that resource of stuff we can talk about to strangers or whatever,role play 

Other: None.

Can I be your partner?

TRBagon
June 17, 2014

I am seeking:

Without Dragon Runes

Typed

Expanded

Any country

Roleplay

by TRBagon
June 17, 2014

I am seeking:

Without Dragon Runes

Typed

Expanded

Any country

Roleplay

Nepenthene
June 25, 2014

I have a partner, please remove me from the list

by Nepenthene
June 25, 2014

I have a partner, please remove me from the list

zahkrii
June 26, 2014

Sign me in. Handwritten, with runes, canon and/or expanded, any country, personal and/or roleplay.

PRUZ4 WUNDUNNE!

by zahkrii
June 26, 2014

Sign me in. Handwritten, with runes, canon and/or expanded, any country, personal and/or roleplay.

PRUZ4 WUNDUNNE!

Melior
July 1, 2014

Sign me up please! No runes, as I'm still learning. Probably typed, since I live in Israel, but on the random offchance that someone else lives near me then I can do letters. Expanded dictionary. Personal or roleplay, either way is fine.

by Melior
July 1, 2014

Sign me up please! No runes, as I'm still learning. Probably typed, since I live in Israel, but on the random offchance that someone else lives near me then I can do letters. Expanded dictionary. Personal or roleplay, either way is fine.

yol thuum
July 3, 2014

i would but dont get on too often and i dont know the language...

by yol thuum
July 3, 2014

i would but dont get on too often and i dont know the language...

michaela de werewolf
July 6, 2014

sign me up please 

typed 'or handwriting 

any country 

roleplay or personal 

other; new to this so go slow 

by michaela de werewolf
July 6, 2014

sign me up please 

typed 'or handwriting 

any country 

roleplay or personal 

other; new to this so go slow 

Aaliizah
July 6, 2014

Alphabet: No preference.

Handwritten or typed: Typed (I'd like to do email).

Canon or expanded: Mostly canon, but I'll accept a stray expanded word or two as long as it's marked with an asterisk. I know it can be tough communicating with the canon stuff. :)

Country: It would be fascinating to pair up with someone from another country! Any will do just fine, no preference. :) I am from the U.S., though, in case anyone else has a preference. I'm also a native English speaker, but that wouldn't stop me from wanting to be paired up with someone who doesn't speak English (it would actually be very interesting to try to communicate with only Dovahzul as common ground).

Personal or roleplay: Personal. I suck at roleplay.

A note: I tend to go overboard with criticism -- not the mean kind, just the correcting kind. If you're having a lot of trouble and want LOTS of advice, I'm your woman. And NO TRANSLATOR! Trust me, if you use it, I will know. ;) 

No other specifications. :) Sign me up!

by Aaliizah
July 6, 2014

Alphabet: No preference.

Handwritten or typed: Typed (I'd like to do email).

Canon or expanded: Mostly canon, but I'll accept a stray expanded word or two as long as it's marked with an asterisk. I know it can be tough communicating with the canon stuff. :)

Country: It would be fascinating to pair up with someone from another country! Any will do just fine, no preference. :) I am from the U.S., though, in case anyone else has a preference. I'm also a native English speaker, but that wouldn't stop me from wanting to be paired up with someone who doesn't speak English (it would actually be very interesting to try to communicate with only Dovahzul as common ground).

Personal or roleplay: Personal. I suck at roleplay.

A note: I tend to go overboard with criticism -- not the mean kind, just the correcting kind. If you're having a lot of trouble and want LOTS of advice, I'm your woman. And NO TRANSLATOR! Trust me, if you use it, I will know. ;) 

No other specifications. :) Sign me up!

Dursilnir
July 7, 2014

Cool, very cool, i must think about it.

still i'm in practice, so this could be a thing for me...i don't know yet...

by Dursilnir
July 7, 2014

Cool, very cool, i must think about it.

still i'm in practice, so this could be a thing for me...i don't know yet...

MHopper
July 8, 2014

either dovahzul or romanized alphabet

canon or expanded

virtual or physical mail

personal

no country preference but l'm from US

try to have a sense of humour

by MHopper
July 8, 2014

either dovahzul or romanized alphabet

canon or expanded

virtual or physical mail

personal

no country preference but l'm from US

try to have a sense of humour

Rovaniik
July 9, 2014

i'd love to do this, but i am new to the language so i may not be the best at it

• no runes
  • by email
  • expanded
  • no country preference, but i live in the UK
  • can be either personal or roleplay, im game for either
  • no other preferences for now
by Rovaniik
July 9, 2014

i'd love to do this, but i am new to the language so i may not be the best at it

• no runes
  • by email
  • expanded
  • no country preference, but i live in the UK
  • can be either personal or roleplay, im game for either
  • no other preferences for now

Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 14, 2014

I would join, but I don't see me being able to fit in properly XD though I'm still thinking about doing this...

I don't know EVERY word, but I know almost all runes. Sadly my rune writing is very bad... I might join up soon! I'll let everyone know when I'm ready.

by Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 14, 2014

I would join, but I don't see me being able to fit in properly XD though I'm still thinking about doing this...

I don't know EVERY word, but I know almost all runes. Sadly my rune writing is very bad... I might join up soon! I'll let everyone know when I'm ready.

Master Morokai
July 14, 2014

Sign me up.

mixed (personal, roleplay, etc.), runes or not (does not matter), expanded dictionary, US (preferred but can make some exceptions), typed (email) or written.

by Master Morokai
July 14, 2014

Sign me up.

mixed (personal, roleplay, etc.), runes or not (does not matter), expanded dictionary, US (preferred but can make some exceptions), typed (email) or written.

ikaram
July 20, 2014

I haven't been able to find a pel pal so I'd like to sign up!

Alphabet: I don't know too much of Dovahzul but practising alphabet would be great! So I would prefer the alphabet.

Handwritten or Typed: The time of letters was a great one and I would like it to come back! Handwritten.

Canon or Expanded: You can't really talk too much with Canon, so I would like expanded.

Country: Any, but would prefer Europe, since it is by letters.

Personal or Roleplay: Let's be personal, and we will later figure out if we are going to do roleplay.

Other: I am going to try not to use the translator but if I do, don't judge me, I'm still learning! :)

by ikaram
July 20, 2014

I haven't been able to find a pel pal so I'd like to sign up!

Alphabet: I don't know too much of Dovahzul but practising alphabet would be great! So I would prefer the alphabet.

Handwritten or Typed: The time of letters was a great one and I would like it to come back! Handwritten.

Canon or Expanded: You can't really talk too much with Canon, so I would like expanded.

Country: Any, but would prefer Europe, since it is by letters.

Personal or Roleplay: Let's be personal, and we will later figure out if we are going to do roleplay.

Other: I am going to try not to use the translator but if I do, don't judge me, I'm still learning! :)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  22  23  24  25 > >>