Ahmuldein
September 2, 2014

Cool! I'm excited!

by Ahmuldein
September 2, 2014

Cool! I'm excited!

Fus Ro Dah
September 4, 2014

So what are we going to be reading next? Cause I've been reading a book every two weeks and I have no idea where we are (and although I hate to admit it....I skipped some books cause I started them and they were literally so boring.) >.<

by Fus Ro Dah
September 4, 2014

So what are we going to be reading next? Cause I've been reading a book every two weeks and I have no idea where we are (and although I hate to admit it....I skipped some books cause I started them and they were literally so boring.) >.<

Fus Ro Dah
October 25, 2014

Soooo....is anyone still here?

by Fus Ro Dah
October 25, 2014

Soooo....is anyone still here?

Ahmuldein
October 26, 2014

i think the thread sort of died...however if anyone wants to join then we can start back up

by Ahmuldein
October 26, 2014

i think the thread sort of died...however if anyone wants to join then we can start back up

Fus Ro Dah
October 26, 2014

Well...haha I'm still reading! So if someone else wants to join then I'd be all for that! :)

by Fus Ro Dah
October 26, 2014

Well...haha I'm still reading! So if someone else wants to join then I'd be all for that! :)

Zauniglom
October 31, 2014

I'd like to join, room for a penguin like me?

(Room on the broom reference(Website plays audio))

by Zauniglom
October 31, 2014

I'd like to join, room for a penguin like me?

(Room on the broom reference(Website plays audio))

Ahmuldein
October 31, 2014

sure, let me message Hiith and we can get right back into the groove

by Ahmuldein
October 31, 2014

sure, let me message Hiith and we can get right back into the groove

Fus Ro Dah
November 1, 2014

That'd be great. Cause this site needs intellectuals like us ;) loool! 

by Fus Ro Dah
November 1, 2014

That'd be great. Cause this site needs intellectuals like us ;) loool! 

hiith
November 3, 2014

What books are we reading next? I'm a bit busy nowadays, but I can get some reading in. Also, I haven't got a message from you, Ahmuldein.

by hiith
November 3, 2014

What books are we reading next? I'm a bit busy nowadays, but I can get some reading in. Also, I haven't got a message from you, Ahmuldein.

Fus Ro Dah
November 4, 2014

Yeah what books are we reading? Cause I 'm either really ahead (gotta do something in my downtime at work) or really behind. 

by Fus Ro Dah
November 4, 2014

Yeah what books are we reading? Cause I 'm either really ahead (gotta do something in my downtime at work) or really behind. 

Ahmuldein
November 4, 2014

hmm...Im not really sure...let me look at our options...

by Ahmuldein
November 4, 2014

hmm...Im not really sure...let me look at our options...

Ahmuldein
November 11, 2014

How about Chimarvamidium and Breathing Water? I skimmed through them and they look OK.

by Ahmuldein
November 11, 2014

How about Chimarvamidium and Breathing Water? I skimmed through them and they look OK.

Fus Ro Dah
November 11, 2014

Sounds good to me! :) I like that idea. 

by Fus Ro Dah
November 11, 2014

Sounds good to me! :) I like that idea. 

Ahmuldein
November 11, 2014

alright, we will have those read by Saturday

by Ahmuldein
November 11, 2014

alright, we will have those read by Saturday

hiith
December 1, 2014

I'm going to have to officially resign from the book club. Unless you want to read Shakespear. I'm just too busy with stuff and I just neglect to read the designated books.

by hiith
December 1, 2014

I'm going to have to officially resign from the book club. Unless you want to read Shakespear. I'm just too busy with stuff and I just neglect to read the designated books.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.