A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Card Game Project : Recruitment

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6 

dovah saviik
September 24, 2015

deathstone911

i don't know how much use i will be but i am takeing a tech class and have experience with card games

i would like to help b/c I would like a carrer in tech and this could be a start.( i'm only 15)

by dovah saviik
September 24, 2015

deathstone911

i don't know how much use i will be but i am takeing a tech class and have experience with card games

i would like to help b/c I would like a carrer in tech and this could be a start.( i'm only 15)

reyth laas feykrol
September 29, 2015

Name: Reyth laas feykrol

Skills: Learning composition and drawing and play some TCGs.

Reason: I love Skyrim and would love to see a Skyrim TCG.

by reyth laas feykrol
September 29, 2015

Name: Reyth laas feykrol

Skills: Learning composition and drawing and play some TCGs.

Reason: I love Skyrim and would love to see a Skyrim TCG.

ErianDragonborn
October 4, 2015

For people trying to make a card game, this may be an interesting video. (also for online rpgs actually)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3b3hDvRjJA
My own card game is still under construction and perhaps not as suitable for online play... although it seems to work ok for real life play.

by ErianDragonborn
October 4, 2015

For people trying to make a card game, this may be an interesting video. (also for online rpgs actually)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3b3hDvRjJA
My own card game is still under construction and perhaps not as suitable for online play... although it seems to work ok for real life play.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 10, 2015

NAME: YolGoraagSingh

ATTRIBUTES: Beating people up (don't ask), not very good at technological things, but willing to learn,.

WHY I LOVE SKYRIM: Cuz it's like the best freaking game in the universe. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 10, 2015

NAME: YolGoraagSingh

ATTRIBUTES: Beating people up (don't ask), not very good at technological things, but willing to learn,.

WHY I LOVE SKYRIM: Cuz it's like the best freaking game in the universe. 

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.