A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Introductions

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  27  28  29  30 > >>  

DovahKiinZaan
December 14, 2013
AmandaClara

Hi, I'm Amanda.

I'm lerning Elvish as well as Dovahzul.

I haven't actually play Elder Scrolls or Skyrim, but I really want to!

A friend of mine recommended me here:)

Sooo....I guess HI!!!!

Welcome, I hope you like it here

by DovahKiinZaan
December 14, 2013
AmandaClara

Hi, I'm Amanda.

I'm lerning Elvish as well as Dovahzul.

I haven't actually play Elder Scrolls or Skyrim, but I really want to!

A friend of mine recommended me here:)

Sooo....I guess HI!!!!

Welcome, I hope you like it here

Yol
December 15, 2013

Greetings, all. I've only started learning Dovahzul today and I don't know much, but this seems pretty awesome. c: I love Skyrim, but Call of Duty games are my main interest. I don't know what came over me, I just wanted to learn a language along with my German. Not sure if I'll get into Elvish, but it seems a possibilitiy after I get a hold on Dovahzul.

Nice to meet y'all. c;

by Yol
December 15, 2013

Greetings, all. I've only started learning Dovahzul today and I don't know much, but this seems pretty awesome. c: I love Skyrim, but Call of Duty games are my main interest. I don't know what came over me, I just wanted to learn a language along with my German. Not sure if I'll get into Elvish, but it seems a possibilitiy after I get a hold on Dovahzul.

Nice to meet y'all. c;

paarthurnax
Administrator
December 15, 2013
Yol

Nice to meet y'all. c;

Nice to meet you too! Call of Duty is a guilty pleasure of mine as well.

by paarthurnax
December 15, 2013
Yol

Nice to meet y'all. c;

frownybiscuit
December 16, 2013
hope you like it here, you will catch along very quickly I hope.
by frownybiscuit
December 16, 2013
hope you like it here, you will catch along very quickly I hope.

TRBagon
December 18, 2013

I just started yesterday, maybe it's late for introductions. But none-the-less. My name is Tatsu R. Bay. Mercenary and master of the sword and shield. If you ever need to ask me, do so.

~Tatsu

by TRBagon
December 18, 2013

I just started yesterday, maybe it's late for introductions. But none-the-less. My name is Tatsu R. Bay. Mercenary and master of the sword and shield. If you ever need to ask me, do so.

~Tatsu

DovahKiinZaan
December 20, 2013
paarthurnax
Yol

Nice to meet y'all. c;

I think we all like Call of Duty alongside Skyrim

by DovahKiinZaan
December 20, 2013
paarthurnax
Yol

Nice to meet y'all. c;

I think we all like Call of Duty alongside Skyrim

Julseonikaan
December 21, 2013

Hi all! I've decided to call myself Julseonikaan on here, but you can call me Eric if you prefer. I'm a fan of Skyrim and the language of the dragons was one of the reasons why. After playing it I started looking around to see if anyone was actually trying to learn the dragon language and I stumbled upon this lovely website. I'm really looking forward to learning and hopfully contributing as well! I'm a college student studying business but I generally have a little free time, so if anyone needs help with something, whether it is concerning the language or something else, I'd be more than willing to do my best to assist. Just PM me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible! Kogaanne!

-- Eric

by Julseonikaan
December 21, 2013

Hi all! I've decided to call myself Julseonikaan on here, but you can call me Eric if you prefer. I'm a fan of Skyrim and the language of the dragons was one of the reasons why. After playing it I started looking around to see if anyone was actually trying to learn the dragon language and I stumbled upon this lovely website. I'm really looking forward to learning and hopfully contributing as well! I'm a college student studying business but I generally have a little free time, so if anyone needs help with something, whether it is concerning the language or something else, I'd be more than willing to do my best to assist. Just PM me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible! Kogaanne!

-- Eric

DovahKiinZaan
December 22, 2013
Julseonikaan

-- Eric

Welcome, I hope you like it here!
by DovahKiinZaan
December 22, 2013
Julseonikaan

-- Eric

Welcome, I hope you like it here!

BanditNation
December 24, 2013

Hello, I'm BanditNation and i have been a gamer since i can remember. Yes, I know I'm a few months short on this, but on to the introduction. I've always been addicted to video games since I was about three years old. I love to play RPGs, like the Elder Scrolls series and the Assassin's Creed series. When i first heard the Dovahzul in Skyrim, I was just fascinated. Video games have become a big part of my life, and I don't know what I'd do without them. I'm happy to be a part of this site.

by BanditNation
December 24, 2013

Hello, I'm BanditNation and i have been a gamer since i can remember. Yes, I know I'm a few months short on this, but on to the introduction. I've always been addicted to video games since I was about three years old. I love to play RPGs, like the Elder Scrolls series and the Assassin's Creed series. When i first heard the Dovahzul in Skyrim, I was just fascinated. Video games have become a big part of my life, and I don't know what I'd do without them. I'm happy to be a part of this site.

Deyren Dovah Drog
December 26, 2013

Hello everyone,

I'm Deyren Dovah Drog and I really love the the dragon language of Skyrim.  I try to learn as many words as I can (mainly by learning how to say the shouts) so that I can have a better understanding of how the language itself works.

I spend much of my time playing Skyrim as a way to try to delve deeper into the lore of the game series, but I understand that I'll eventually have to play the other games to learn more about the bigger story of the series.  As a fan of languages, I also try to create other languages, in a basic way, but pronounciations can sometimes be difficult with the longer words.

As a new member, I hope that I can be a great contributer to the dragon language, as well as get to know others that I may end up speaking to in the future on this site.  Looking forward to learning as much as I can!

-Deyren Dovah Drog

by Deyren Dovah Drog
December 26, 2013

Hello everyone,

I'm Deyren Dovah Drog and I really love the the dragon language of Skyrim.  I try to learn as many words as I can (mainly by learning how to say the shouts) so that I can have a better understanding of how the language itself works.

I spend much of my time playing Skyrim as a way to try to delve deeper into the lore of the game series, but I understand that I'll eventually have to play the other games to learn more about the bigger story of the series.  As a fan of languages, I also try to create other languages, in a basic way, but pronounciations can sometimes be difficult with the longer words.

As a new member, I hope that I can be a great contributer to the dragon language, as well as get to know others that I may end up speaking to in the future on this site.  Looking forward to learning as much as I can!

-Deyren Dovah Drog

Jarno
December 28, 2013

DREM YOL LOK!

I'm Jarno and i'm from the Netherlands. I know a bit Dovahzul thanks to Paarthurnax. (In-game), but I want to know more! I learn multiple languages. (English, French, Latin, Greece and now Dovahzul). I also do some HTML and CSS. (yes, I do some webbuilding). I guess this is all what can be told about me.

- Jarno 

by Jarno
December 28, 2013

DREM YOL LOK!

I'm Jarno and i'm from the Netherlands. I know a bit Dovahzul thanks to Paarthurnax. (In-game), but I want to know more! I learn multiple languages. (English, French, Latin, Greece and now Dovahzul). I also do some HTML and CSS. (yes, I do some webbuilding). I guess this is all what can be told about me.

- Jarno 

tusron3141
December 28, 2013

Hi,

I'm tusron3141 (normally called race3141, or WaLeR), 17 years old and I like TES... obviously.

I come from Germany and speak English, German and a bit French, but I hate it.

I'm naturally talented in languages, but way too lazy to do something useful with it... :D

Soooooo my actual Project is learning Dovahzul! First the letters and then (starting with the canonic) the words.

I think thats all guys, I'm looking forward to a funny time ;)

tusron

by tusron3141
December 28, 2013

Hi,

I'm tusron3141 (normally called race3141, or WaLeR), 17 years old and I like TES... obviously.

I come from Germany and speak English, German and a bit French, but I hate it.

I'm naturally talented in languages, but way too lazy to do something useful with it... :D

Soooooo my actual Project is learning Dovahzul! First the letters and then (starting with the canonic) the words.

I think thats all guys, I'm looking forward to a funny time ;)

tusron

Jarno
December 29, 2013

This post has been deleted.

by Jarno
December 29, 2013

This post has been deleted.

Kiindomoro
January 1, 2014

Drem yol lok. I'm Kiindomoro, which makes me Altmer automatically, right? Either way, I love TES, particularly Skyrim (It was the I played first, so the graphics of the rest seem a bit subpar). I support the Dominion wherever it appears.

I live in the gorgeous flat middle of North Carolina and I'm currently trying to take as many high school AP classes as possible so that I don't have to work during college. I think this makes the third language that I'm interested in learning (the other two are JavaScript, and Mandarin, because they don't offer Dovahzul at schools yet).

I would love to help out in any way possible here, and I look forward to meeting you all.

by Kiindomoro
January 1, 2014

Drem yol lok. I'm Kiindomoro, which makes me Altmer automatically, right? Either way, I love TES, particularly Skyrim (It was the I played first, so the graphics of the rest seem a bit subpar). I support the Dominion wherever it appears.

I live in the gorgeous flat middle of North Carolina and I'm currently trying to take as many high school AP classes as possible so that I don't have to work during college. I think this makes the third language that I'm interested in learning (the other two are JavaScript, and Mandarin, because they don't offer Dovahzul at schools yet).

I would love to help out in any way possible here, and I look forward to meeting you all.

Julseonikaan
January 1, 2014
Kiindomoro

I took as many AP classes as I could as well, and they certainly help with getting some GEC's out of the way, but college isn't easy. Having something fun that you can work on besides your schoolwork makes life during college much better (learning languages is a perfect example)! Now I certainly understand why you want to work so hard, (I'll be graduating in 3 years with two business degrees) don't get caught up in getting your degree too soon. Just enjoy the journey! Those are just some little pieces of advice coming from a college sophomore who burned myself out senior year of high school and first semester of college. On an aside, gorgeous is a perfect way to describe N.C. I have a brother who lives there. Welcome to the site, Kiindomoro!

by Julseonikaan
January 1, 2014
Kiindomoro

I took as many AP classes as I could as well, and they certainly help with getting some GEC's out of the way, but college isn't easy. Having something fun that you can work on besides your schoolwork makes life during college much better (learning languages is a perfect example)! Now I certainly understand why you want to work so hard, (I'll be graduating in 3 years with two business degrees) don't get caught up in getting your degree too soon. Just enjoy the journey! Those are just some little pieces of advice coming from a college sophomore who burned myself out senior year of high school and first semester of college. On an aside, gorgeous is a perfect way to describe N.C. I have a brother who lives there. Welcome to the site, Kiindomoro!

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  27  28  29  30 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.