Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Feelings In-Game

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

Malboviing
March 19, 2016

And now my OCD is acting up because I forgot to add the other )... And yes I know you can edit posts, but I really don't want to go through the trouble to do that. 

by Malboviing
March 19, 2016

And now my OCD is acting up because I forgot to add the other )... And yes I know you can edit posts, but I really don't want to go through the trouble to do that. 

Malboviing
March 20, 2016

Is nobody going to even read my nerd rage? Ugh. I hate wasting nerd rages.

by Malboviing
March 20, 2016

Is nobody going to even read my nerd rage? Ugh. I hate wasting nerd rages.

Khalli
March 20, 2016

When i play skyrim i feel complete? like nothing else in the entire real world matters. its also quite soothing when roaming the tundra and listening to music composed by jeremy soule. I also often listen to his soundtracks when not playing skyrim. :D

by Khalli
March 20, 2016

When i play skyrim i feel complete? like nothing else in the entire real world matters. its also quite soothing when roaming the tundra and listening to music composed by jeremy soule. I also often listen to his soundtracks when not playing skyrim. :D

Malboviing
March 21, 2016

I just listen to the theme over and over again. Speaking of which, I am learning how to play the theme on the piano. 

by Malboviing
March 21, 2016

I just listen to the theme over and over again. Speaking of which, I am learning how to play the theme on the piano. 

Duryoljot
March 28, 2016

An excellent use for your time. Who doesn want to play that on an instrument?

by Duryoljot
March 28, 2016

An excellent use for your time. Who doesn want to play that on an instrument?

Malboviing
March 29, 2016

Not me.

by Malboviing
March 29, 2016

Not me.

Alduin World Eater
April 20, 2016
Sorry for not being on in so long guys!
by Alduin World Eater
April 20, 2016
Sorry for not being on in so long guys!

Duryoljot
April 21, 2016

Good to see you again!

by Duryoljot
April 21, 2016

Good to see you again!

Blackout
May 3, 2016
killing the dog on the dadric quest was upsetting
by Blackout
May 3, 2016
killing the dog on the dadric quest was upsetting

Alduin World Eater
May 26, 2016
@Duryoljot I know how to play a simple version on the piano.
by Alduin World Eater
May 26, 2016
@Duryoljot I know how to play a simple version on the piano.

Alvulnax
June 3, 2016

That moment when I left Helgen the first time... EPIC!!!

by Alvulnax
June 3, 2016

That moment when I left Helgen the first time... EPIC!!!

Alduin World Eater
July 2, 2016
Alvilnax, very true!
by Alduin World Eater
July 2, 2016
Alvilnax, very true!

demonof666
July 6, 2016
All of the emotions.... Sad when follower, dog or horse dies. Happy when I finally kill something I've been trying to for a couple hours. Mad when after a couple hours I still can't kill something. Scared when you look up and see 2 dragons diving bombing at you as you turn around you run away a giant is right behind you.
by demonof666
July 6, 2016
All of the emotions.... Sad when follower, dog or horse dies. Happy when I finally kill something I've been trying to for a couple hours. Mad when after a couple hours I still can't kill something. Scared when you look up and see 2 dragons diving bombing at you as you turn around you run away a giant is right behind you.

Vulomjotraan
July 12, 2016

I got pretty upset when the Blades tried to make me kill Paarthurnax. Nah, son, if you want zeymahi dead then you go kill him yourself, I dare you.

by Vulomjotraan
July 12, 2016

I got pretty upset when the Blades tried to make me kill Paarthurnax. Nah, son, if you want zeymahi dead then you go kill him yourself, I dare you.

SuleykaarKinbok
October 30, 2016

I Felt very sad when i killed Paarthurnax.

by SuleykaarKinbok
October 30, 2016

I Felt very sad when i killed Paarthurnax.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.