Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] The Seducing

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  59  60  61  62  63  72  73  74  75 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
October 31, 2015

(Ok, just ignore the above post imma delete it)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 31, 2015

(Ok, just ignore the above post imma delete it)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 31, 2015

Wincing slightly, the still bleeding Bosmer managed to force herself to stand. Careful to keep weight off her injured ankle she started back for the longhouse. What was just a friendly sparring match to relax ended up being far more trouble than it was worth.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 31, 2015

Wincing slightly, the still bleeding Bosmer managed to force herself to stand. Careful to keep weight off her injured ankle she started back for the longhouse. What was just a friendly sparring match to relax ended up being far more trouble than it was worth.

Lokonikah
October 31, 2015

He moves over to help her, wrapping her arm on the side of her injured leg around his shoulders. On the inside, he's beating himself up over the fact he did something so terrible to an ally...

Should never have offered in the first place...

by Lokonikah
October 31, 2015

He moves over to help her, wrapping her arm on the side of her injured leg around his shoulders. On the inside, he's beating himself up over the fact he did something so terrible to an ally...

Should never have offered in the first place...

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 31, 2015

They finally reached the longhouse, the building offered some respite from the heat. She let out a sigh. "It's not like you did it on purpose." Her voice still carried a somewhat annoyed tone. Was it directed at him? Or was she just annoyed by the injury?

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 31, 2015

They finally reached the longhouse, the building offered some respite from the heat. She let out a sigh. "It's not like you did it on purpose." Her voice still carried a somewhat annoyed tone. Was it directed at him? Or was she just annoyed by the injury?

Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

(Shit forgot abouts this)

Draconus further studied the horns What are these made of? It seems to be nothing but pure magic in the form of a solid shape...I need to further find out the properties of these horns. He continued too check there reactions to other magics like Frost, Fire, Lightning, Dark Magic, Divine Magic, etc. And finally Void Magic, he made a small ball of pure Void Magic made it hover over the palm of his hand as he lifted up one of the horns with telekinesis. The moment they touched there was an explosion of magicka and sent Draconus hurling into the wall. He gasped as the wind was nearly knocked out of him. 

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

Draconus further studied the horns What are these made of? It seems to be nothing but pure magic in the form of a solid shape...I need to further find out the properties of these horns. He continued too check there reactions to other magics like Frost, Fire, Lightning, Dark Magic, Divine Magic, etc. And finally Void Magic, he made a small ball of pure Void Magic made it hover over the palm of his hand as he lifted up one of the horns with telekinesis. The moment they touched there was an explosion of magicka and sent Draconus hurling into the wall. He gasped as the wind was nearly knocked out of him. 

Lokonikah
November 2, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Draconus further studied the horns What are these mad of? It seems to be nothing but pure magic in the form of a solid shape...I need to further find out the properties of these horns. He continued too check there reactions to other magics like Frost, Fire, Lightning, Dark Magic, Divine Magic, etc. And finally Void Magic, he made a small ball of pure Void Magic made it hover over the palm of his hand as he lifted up one of the horns with telekinesis. The moment they touched there was an explosion of magicka and sent Draconus hurling into the wall. He gasped as the wind was nearly knocked out of him. 

made* ))

by Lokonikah
November 2, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Draconus further studied the horns What are these mad of? It seems to be nothing but pure magic in the form of a solid shape...I need to further find out the properties of these horns. He continued too check there reactions to other magics like Frost, Fire, Lightning, Dark Magic, Divine Magic, etc. And finally Void Magic, he made a small ball of pure Void Magic made it hover over the palm of his hand as he lifted up one of the horns with telekinesis. The moment they touched there was an explosion of magicka and sent Draconus hurling into the wall. He gasped as the wind was nearly knocked out of him. 

made* ))

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

Falin turned towards the sound ignoring the protesting ankle. "What in Oblivion was that!?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

Falin turned towards the sound ignoring the protesting ankle. "What in Oblivion was that!?"

Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

"I'm....fine!" said Draconus slowly getting up, he walked over to the table and saw that the horns were not affected at all. "This is very strange...I don't recall coming across something like this" he looked out of his quarters and into the throne room "Falin, may I ask you some questions?"

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

"I'm....fine!" said Draconus slowly getting up, he walked over to the table and saw that the horns were not affected at all. "This is very strange...I don't recall coming across something like this" he looked out of his quarters and into the throne room "Falin, may I ask you some questions?"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

She quirked an eyebrow at the rather frazzled mage. "I suppose so," she replied while limping to a nearby chair. Finally sitting the Bosmer let out a sigh, thankful to remove weight from the protesting ankle. It was going to be a few days before she would be able to walk normally again. I'm not sure what I would do if I didn't heal so quickly.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

She quirked an eyebrow at the rather frazzled mage. "I suppose so," she replied while limping to a nearby chair. Finally sitting the Bosmer let out a sigh, thankful to remove weight from the protesting ankle. It was going to be a few days before she would be able to walk normally again. I'm not sure what I would do if I didn't heal so quickly.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

"What exactly are these horns made of? How in Oblivion did they come out of your head? And why are you the least bit worried about the fact that this doesn't resemble or seem at ALL like anything from Nirn or that I've come across?" asked Draconus eager and surprised at the same time, seeing as how he couldn't find anything in his experiments about the horns

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

"What exactly are these horns made of? How in Oblivion did they come out of your head? And why are you the least bit worried about the fact that this doesn't resemble or seem at ALL like anything from Nirn or that I've come across?" asked Draconus eager and surprised at the same time, seeing as how he couldn't find anything in his experiments about the horns

The Bug Stomper
November 2, 2015

Paalus snuck to the front gate(?). Okay, maybe if-- The gates suddenly opened. Paalus ran and hid next to the entrance. Two huge Orcs in wolf pelts walked out.

"When do ya think he'll come?" "I don't know. Stupid note doesn't anything else. Dumbass chief." "I'll have his head on a wall." Note? Makor sent a note? 

Paalus decided to call out. "Hey!" The Orcs drew their axes and said, "Who are you?!"

"Don't worry. I'm the contact sent by Chief gro-Baroth."

"Hehehe...an Argonian? Working with an Orc? What's your name?"

"Paalus."

"And why did your chief send you?"

"Negotiations."

by The Bug Stomper
November 2, 2015

Paalus snuck to the front gate(?). Okay, maybe if-- The gates suddenly opened. Paalus ran and hid next to the entrance. Two huge Orcs in wolf pelts walked out.

"When do ya think he'll come?" "I don't know. Stupid note doesn't anything else. Dumbass chief." "I'll have his head on a wall." Note? Makor sent a note? 

Paalus decided to call out. "Hey!" The Orcs drew their axes and said, "Who are you?!"

"Don't worry. I'm the contact sent by Chief gro-Baroth."

"Hehehe...an Argonian? Working with an Orc? What's your name?"

"Paalus."

"And why did your chief send you?"

"Negotiations."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Falin frowned slightly, mulling over the questions for a few moments. "Well, I had always assumed they were made of the same thing the antlers on a deer are. Though perhaps they're a bit stronger and never seemd to shed." She rubbed the back of her neck. "But it's a bit of a long story on how they even came about."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Falin frowned slightly, mulling over the questions for a few moments. "Well, I had always assumed they were made of the same thing the antlers on a deer are. Though perhaps they're a bit stronger and never seemd to shed." She rubbed the back of her neck. "But it's a bit of a long story on how they even came about."

Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

"Oh how I do love long stories about antlers growing on someones head, do tell..." there was sarcassm in his voice as he plopped himself down and readied his notebook

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

"Oh how I do love long stories about antlers growing on someones head, do tell..." there was sarcassm in his voice as he plopped himself down and readied his notebook

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

The Immortal shot the mage an irritated look. She didn't really like recalling how close she had come to becoming just another monster to roam Tamriel. "I don't remember all the details, but it was before being named an Immortal." Her gaze traveled around the room, never focusing on Draconus.  "I'm still not sure what had happened. But I essentially took on the Wild Hunt. Somehow Sauriil had managed to put a stop to it but it still left its mark. Why do you think I have fangs or such sharp senses?"  She let out a sigh, shaking her head. "It wasn't a week later before they started growing." Finally her eyes met his, "That good enough for you?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

The Immortal shot the mage an irritated look. She didn't really like recalling how close she had come to becoming just another monster to roam Tamriel. "I don't remember all the details, but it was before being named an Immortal." Her gaze traveled around the room, never focusing on Draconus.  "I'm still not sure what had happened. But I essentially took on the Wild Hunt. Somehow Sauriil had managed to put a stop to it but it still left its mark. Why do you think I have fangs or such sharp senses?"  She let out a sigh, shaking her head. "It wasn't a week later before they started growing." Finally her eyes met his, "That good enough for you?"

Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

"I'll have to look into this, but thank you for your time" Draconus went back to his quarters 'How odd...perhaps I should look into this' and with that Draconus apparated to Apocrypha in search for some kind of knowledge. He closed his eyes and focused on what he wanted too find...it took a moment but he saw it in his mind, he rushed down corridors filled with books and what not.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

"I'll have to look into this, but thank you for your time" Draconus went back to his quarters 'How odd...perhaps I should look into this' and with that Draconus apparated to Apocrypha in search for some kind of knowledge. He closed his eyes and focused on what he wanted too find...it took a moment but he saw it in his mind, he rushed down corridors filled with books and what not.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  59  60  61  62  63  72  73  74  75 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.