February 15, 2016
@Yolos Vith

What?! I dont even have a family idiot!

Banned for saying randon shit XD

Duryoljot
February 16, 2016

Wait... Then who did I..?

Oh, Jesus, Mary, and Joseph... 

Banned for maing me utter the Lawd's Naaame in Vaaaaaaain!!!

by Duryoljot
February 16, 2016

Wait... Then who did I..?

Oh, Jesus, Mary, and Joseph... 

Banned for maing me utter the Lawd's Naaame in Vaaaaaaain!!!

Jordan L
February 16, 2016

Banned for posting the 911th post. im an american. i dont like the numbers of 9 and 11 for some reason lol.

by Jordan L
February 16, 2016

Banned for posting the 911th post. im an american. i dont like the numbers of 9 and 11 for some reason lol.

Duryoljot
February 16, 2016

Oh boy! I'm an honorary Mujahadeen!

by Duryoljot
February 16, 2016

Oh boy! I'm an honorary Mujahadeen!

Kirrith Kerman
February 16, 2016

Banned for using a word I don't know (Mujahadeen)

I'll go ahead and ban myself for being uncultured and/or uneducated, just to steal credit for that particular joke.

by Kirrith Kerman
February 16, 2016

Banned for using a word I don't know (Mujahadeen)

I'll go ahead and ban myself for being uncultured and/or uneducated, just to steal credit for that particular joke.

Duryoljot
February 17, 2016

A Mujahadeen is an Afghan resistance fighter, or atleast once they were. You see, they killed Infidels... At one point in time, us. Don't hold it against it them, though... most of them never liked their dictators...

Banned for putting gruesome images in my mind.

by Duryoljot
February 17, 2016

A Mujahadeen is an Afghan resistance fighter, or atleast once they were. You see, they killed Infidels... At one point in time, us. Don't hold it against it them, though... most of them never liked their dictators...

Banned for putting gruesome images in my mind.

Jordan L
February 17, 2016

banned for writing a paragraph that explains something im curious about but that i am too lazy to read.

by Jordan L
February 17, 2016

banned for writing a paragraph that explains something im curious about but that i am too lazy to read.

Duryoljot
February 17, 2016

Banned for being a useless bag of bones. Can't even spell properly.

by Duryoljot
February 17, 2016

Banned for being a useless bag of bones. Can't even spell properly.

Kirrith Kerman
February 17, 2016

Banned for being rude. And helpful. But still rude!

by Kirrith Kerman
February 17, 2016

Banned for being rude. And helpful. But still rude!

Duryoljot
February 17, 2016

Why must I continually explain this?

This is the place to let it out, maaaaaan... Or guuuuurl...

I am usually pretty pleasant in other threads, but noooo... Here I let it all out.

Banned for not taking advantage of Jordan's blessing to us.

by Duryoljot
February 17, 2016

Why must I continually explain this?

This is the place to let it out, maaaaaan... Or guuuuurl...

I am usually pretty pleasant in other threads, but noooo... Here I let it all out.

Banned for not taking advantage of Jordan's blessing to us.

Jordan L
February 18, 2016

banned for considering my "mockery" of you a blessing.

(and yes as he said this is a place to let out your most sarcastic comments because everything on here is to be taken in the light of a joke, since they are all jokes lol. like i honestly would be mocking him.. hes not worthy of it lol jk. just be sarcastic and have fun. or dont be sarcastic but we will think it is anyways lol)   

by Jordan L
February 18, 2016

banned for considering my "mockery" of you a blessing.

(and yes as he said this is a place to let out your most sarcastic comments because everything on here is to be taken in the light of a joke, since they are all jokes lol. like i honestly would be mocking him.. hes not worthy of it lol jk. just be sarcastic and have fun. or dont be sarcastic but we will think it is anyways lol)   

Duryoljot
February 18, 2016

This post has been deleted.

by Duryoljot
February 18, 2016

This post has been deleted.

Duryoljot
February 18, 2016

You can hardly understand him (he's banned for that now) but I think you still get the gist.

by Duryoljot
February 18, 2016

You can hardly understand him (he's banned for that now) but I think you still get the gist.

Kirrith Kerman
February 19, 2016

Banned for misunderstanding my joke for seriousness. I know that your previous comment was sarcastic. Unless of course you were being sarcastic again, in which case I'll just give up...

by Kirrith Kerman
February 19, 2016

Banned for misunderstanding my joke for seriousness. I know that your previous comment was sarcastic. Unless of course you were being sarcastic again, in which case I'll just give up...

Duryoljot
February 22, 2016

Banned for assuming that here in the ban game I actually care enough to try and interpret your feelings and intentions.

If you want to schedule an appointment with me for a session see me at one of the discussion threads.

by Duryoljot
February 22, 2016

Banned for assuming that here in the ban game I actually care enough to try and interpret your feelings and intentions.

If you want to schedule an appointment with me for a session see me at one of the discussion threads.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  60  61  62  63  64  294  295  296  297 > >>