Administrator
January 10, 2015

Changed to vopraan.

by paarthurnax
January 10, 2015

Changed to vopraan.

hiith
January 11, 2015

In the FAQ, could you mention the legendary status under #ranks? Just a suggestion.

by hiith
January 11, 2015

In the FAQ, could you mention the legendary status under #ranks? Just a suggestion.

paarthurnax
Administrator
January 11, 2015
hiith

Sure, that's a good idea.

by paarthurnax
January 11, 2015
hiith

Sure, that's a good idea.

Ahmuldein
January 11, 2015

Orfaan

In the description, correct me if i am wrong, but shouldn't there be a "/" between Or and for in "Orfor."

by Ahmuldein
January 11, 2015

Orfaan

In the description, correct me if i am wrong, but shouldn't there be a "/" between Or and for in "Orfor."

paarthurnax
Administrator
January 11, 2015
Ahmuldein

Orfaan

"Orfor" is what the word used to be. It was changed to "Orfaan."

by paarthurnax
January 11, 2015
Ahmuldein

Orfaan

"Orfor" is what the word used to be. It was changed to "Orfaan."

Kosenu
January 12, 2015

Naramriin

A word stemming from the word for growth seems a bit too general for something as specific as puberty. I think something along the lines of "fundeinsekiir" would work better. It feels more like it signifies a phase inbetween rather than our current word.

by Kosenu
January 12, 2015

Naramriin

A word stemming from the word for growth seems a bit too general for something as specific as puberty. I think something along the lines of "fundeinsekiir" would work better. It feels more like it signifies a phase inbetween rather than our current word.

DremSahrot
January 12, 2015

Haal-Liin

This word is denoted as a noun, however one of the translations is a verb.

by DremSahrot
January 12, 2015

Haal-Liin

This word is denoted as a noun, however one of the translations is a verb.

DremSahrot
January 12, 2015

Laav

This word is denoted as a verb but has a second translation that is a noun.

by DremSahrot
January 12, 2015

Laav

This word is denoted as a verb but has a second translation that is a noun.

DremSahrot
January 12, 2015

Yirtdeykel

Is a comic in English also something that jests? Or would removing comic as translation be better?

by DremSahrot
January 12, 2015

Yirtdeykel

Is a comic in English also something that jests? Or would removing comic as translation be better?

DremSahrot
January 12, 2015

Lusvaan

Once again, both a noun and a verb in one.

by DremSahrot
January 12, 2015

Lusvaan

Once again, both a noun and a verb in one.

DremSahrot
January 12, 2015

Hahzul

A noun and adjective in one entry, denoted as a noun.

by DremSahrot
January 12, 2015

Hahzul

A noun and adjective in one entry, denoted as a noun.

Kosenu
January 12, 2015

Laagdrun

Listed at the wrong root word. It should probably be from 'laag'.

by Kosenu
January 12, 2015

Laagdrun

Listed at the wrong root word. It should probably be from 'laag'.

Kosenu
January 12, 2015

Lahbriin

Lahzey, wizard, has Lah listed is its root word, but Lahbriin, witch, has not. I think it should be under Lah just for the sake of consistancy.

by Kosenu
January 12, 2015

Lahbriin

Lahzey, wizard, has Lah listed is its root word, but Lahbriin, witch, has not. I think it should be under Lah just for the sake of consistancy.

Foduiiz
January 12, 2015

I don't think you understand Dovahzul word classes, or parts of speech. It's a messy and frustrating problem that'll hopefully be eradicated when Paarthy McPaarthson gets around to implementing the solution

by Foduiiz
January 12, 2015

I don't think you understand Dovahzul word classes, or parts of speech. It's a messy and frustrating problem that'll hopefully be eradicated when Paarthy McPaarthson gets around to implementing the solution

DremSahrot
January 12, 2015
Foduiiz

Ah, thanks Foduiiz, I kept running into this.

by DremSahrot
January 12, 2015
Foduiiz

Ah, thanks Foduiiz, I kept running into this.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  60  61  62  63  64  100  101  102  103 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.