Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Bone Hunt

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  60  61  62  63  64  73  74  75  76 > >>  

Mirkrilaar
October 31, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

*Moves stabs the charus repeatedly. Keerus misses as Moves stabs the creature over and over, killing it.*

"Well, that certainly took longer than I expected it to take," Delves says. *The group moves on*

*It starts to get drier and the water starts to get lower. You move into another narrow cave with a nordic style door at the end.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 31, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

*Moves stabs the charus repeatedly. Keerus misses as Moves stabs the creature over and over, killing it.*

"Well, that certainly took longer than I expected it to take," Delves says. *The group moves on*

*It starts to get drier and the water starts to get lower. You move into another narrow cave with a nordic style door at the end.*

Mindahdeinmaar
October 31, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*Delves examines the door, looking for traps*

by Mindahdeinmaar
October 31, 2014
Mirkrilaar

Mirkrilaar
October 31, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

*None.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 31, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

*None.*

Mindahdeinmaar
October 31, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*None.*

*Delves opens the door slowly. The group steps through.*

by Mindahdeinmaar
October 31, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*None.*

Mirkrilaar
October 31, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

*None.*

*You enter a large room. Swamps are over grown in the room. There's a large chest at the end of the room. Some plants are on it a little and near it. It looks like pods.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 31, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

*None.*

*You enter a large room. Swamps are over grown in the room. There's a large chest at the end of the room. Some plants are on it a little and near it. It looks like pods.*

Mindahdeinmaar
October 31, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*The group cautiously moves to the chest. Delves kneels and examines the chest very throughly, searching for any small trap.*

by Mindahdeinmaar
October 31, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*The group cautiously moves to the chest. Delves kneels and examines the chest very throughly, searching for any small trap.*

Mirkrilaar
October 31, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

*The lock is covered by a vine.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 31, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

Mindahdeinmaar
October 31, 2014
Mirkrilaar

"Moves-in-shadows, here is a lock," Delves says. 

"Very well," Moves responds. She attempts to unlock the chest.

by Mindahdeinmaar
October 31, 2014
Mirkrilaar

Mirkrilaar
October 31, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

*The vine is in the way.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 31, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

Mindahdeinmaar
October 31, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*Moves cuts at the vine with one of her daggers.*

(Sorry, I didn't realize that is what you meant by covered by a vine.)

by Mindahdeinmaar
October 31, 2014
Mirkrilaar

Mirkrilaar
October 31, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

(Its fine)

*Snapping the vine makes the pods burst. A greenish-yellow gas fills the air. It smells like a mixture of pepper and pineapple.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 31, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

(Its fine)

*Snapping the vine makes the pods burst. A greenish-yellow gas fills the air. It smells like a mixture of pepper and pineapple.*

Mindahdeinmaar
October 31, 2014
Mirkrilaar

(Its fine)

"Why do I feel like this is a bad gas?" Keerus asks. *Sheeva hands out cure poison potions, just to be safe.*

by Mindahdeinmaar
October 31, 2014
Mirkrilaar

(Its fine)

"Why do I feel like this is a bad gas?" Keerus asks. *Sheeva hands out cure poison potions, just to be safe.*

Mirkrilaar
October 31, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

(Its fine)

(Chlorine.)

*The potions neutralize the gasses effects, but it still lingers.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 31, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

(Its fine)

(Chlorine.)

Mindahdeinmaar
October 31, 2014
Mirkrilaar

(Chlorine.)

(Oh, how lovely. As a scientist, I know all about the safety concerns that Chlorine creates. Rather deadly indeed. Nasty stuff.)

"Let's try to dissipate this gas," Delves says. *He grabs a cloth from his pack and starts waving it about, causing the gas to spread throughout the room and dilute. As the gas clears, Moves returns to the chest's lock and uses a lockpick.*

by Mindahdeinmaar
October 31, 2014
Mirkrilaar

(Chlorine.)

(Oh, how lovely. As a scientist, I know all about the safety concerns that Chlorine creates. Rather deadly indeed. Nasty stuff.)

"Let's try to dissipate this gas," Delves says. *He grabs a cloth from his pack and starts waving it about, causing the gas to spread throughout the room and dilute. As the gas clears, Moves returns to the chest's lock and uses a lockpick.*

Mirkrilaar
October 31, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

(Chlorine.)

(I got the main idea from Neopets: The Darkest Faerie. Baggus plants explode and release a toxic gas.) 

*The lock is Adept.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 31, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

(Chlorine.)

(I got the main idea from Neopets: The Darkest Faerie. Baggus plants explode and release a toxic gas.) 

*The lock is Adept.*

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  60  61  62  63  64  73  74  75  76 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.