The Bug Stomper
November 3, 2015

"Once I get out of here, I'm gonna kill ya. You hear me?!"

by The Bug Stomper
November 3, 2015

"Once I get out of here, I'm gonna kill ya. You hear me?!"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 3, 2015

(still in the throne room? Or a different area?)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 3, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
November 3, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(Different room)

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 3, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(Different room)

Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

"The Bretons are fools, they won't stand a chance against the Orcs." Makor pours some mead for Draconus as well. As the Chief sips at the mead, his eyes slowly close and he falls asleep. Axe Swinger guards draw their weapons, Makor's archers and guards jump out from the shadows and point their weapons at the Chief. 

LATER

Makor splashs water over teh Chiefs face. "I'll ask nicely once, where is my son?" 

The Chief has a puzzled look on his face. "I ain't got your son." he spits in front of Makor.

"Draconus." Makor looks at Draconus and tilts his head towards the Chief (meaning read his mind)

"Of course" Draconus walked over too the Cheif, he put his staff against the side of a wall. He then placed his hands on the sides of the cheifs head. He browsed through his mind and realesed his hands "He knows nothing...nothing of use anyways" explained Draconus a bit disappointed and sorry 

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

"The Bretons are fools, they won't stand a chance against the Orcs." Makor pours some mead for Draconus as well. As the Chief sips at the mead, his eyes slowly close and he falls asleep. Axe Swinger guards draw their weapons, Makor's archers and guards jump out from the shadows and point their weapons at the Chief. 

LATER

Makor splashs water over teh Chiefs face. "I'll ask nicely once, where is my son?" 

The Chief has a puzzled look on his face. "I ain't got your son." he spits in front of Makor.

"Draconus." Makor looks at Draconus and tilts his head towards the Chief (meaning read his mind)

"Of course" Draconus walked over too the Cheif, he put his staff against the side of a wall. He then placed his hands on the sides of the cheifs head. He browsed through his mind and realesed his hands "He knows nothing...nothing of use anyways" explained Draconus a bit disappointed and sorry 

YolGoraagKaazah
November 3, 2015

Makor yells, "Take the fool away!" Guards take the Chief as they kick him out.

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 3, 2015

Makor yells, "Take the fool away!" Guards take the Chief as they kick him out.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 3, 2015

From her perch, Falin could see the guards dragging the chief away. 'I take it you found nothing?'

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 3, 2015

From her perch, Falin could see the guards dragging the chief away. 'I take it you found nothing?'

Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015

"I'm sorry Makor. . ." said Draconus picking up his staff "What shall we do now?" 

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015

"I'm sorry Makor. . ." said Draconus picking up his staff "What shall we do now?" 

YolGoraagKaazah
November 3, 2015

"Nothing at all." Makor sighs as he walks to his throne. Gilda comes running holding Sharog (forgot about those two :P) "Well?"

Makor pauses "Nothing. . ." Gilda's eyes water up and a tear hits the floor.

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 3, 2015

"Nothing at all." Makor sighs as he walks to his throne. Gilda comes running holding Sharog (forgot about those two :P) "Well?"

Makor pauses "Nothing. . ." Gilda's eyes water up and a tear hits the floor.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 3, 2015

The Bosmer give an annoyed snort. 'Back to square one then . . .'

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 3, 2015

The Bosmer give an annoyed snort. 'Back to square one then . . .'

The Bug Stomper
November 3, 2015

"I swear, I'LL GET YOU!! I'LL GET YOU, BASTARD GRO-BAROTH!!" The doors slammed on him.

"Looks like that will cost us," Kleiro pointed out. "There's nothing left except for Soul-Catcher. Damn him!"

by The Bug Stomper
November 3, 2015

"I swear, I'LL GET YOU!! I'LL GET YOU, BASTARD GRO-BAROTH!!" The doors slammed on him.

"Looks like that will cost us," Kleiro pointed out. "There's nothing left except for Soul-Catcher. Damn him!"

YolGoraagKaazah
November 3, 2015
epic AKH

"Soul-Catcher is our only lead left, but with his cousin vanishing..."

(He left this thread, he never existed)

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 3, 2015
epic AKH

"Soul-Catcher is our only lead left, but with his cousin vanishing..."

(He left this thread, he never existed)

The Bug Stomper
November 3, 2015
by The Bug Stomper
November 3, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
November 3, 2015
epic AKH

(But may we keep Soul-Catcher as a lead? He was in the first one, and him dying out of nowhere doesn't make sense.)

(He never existed which means nothing happened)

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 3, 2015
epic AKH

(But may we keep Soul-Catcher as a lead? He was in the first one, and him dying out of nowhere doesn't make sense.)

(He never existed which means nothing happened)

Lokonikah
November 4, 2015

(( Hmm... I dunno what to post, now. ))

by Lokonikah
November 4, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
November 4, 2015
Lokonikah

(Tiberius an elite, along with Falin and Paalus. idk :P)

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 4, 2015
Lokonikah

(Tiberius an elite, along with Falin and Paalus. idk :P)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  62  63  64  65  66  72  73  74  75 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.