Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Blood of the Gods (Finshed; Don't Post)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  63  64  65  66  67  82  83  84  85 > >>  

Emperor of Man
October 22, 2015

Sauriil spills more Divine Fire. Still not much of an affect. 'We can't win! Forget it! Fly, you fools! Fly!'

by Emperor of Man
October 22, 2015

Sauriil spills more Divine Fire. Still not much of an affect. 'We can't win! Forget it! Fly, you fools! Fly!'

The Bug Stomper
October 22, 2015

"No one can fly away from my power."

by The Bug Stomper
October 22, 2015

"No one can fly away from my power."

Emperor of Man
October 22, 2015

Sauriil teleports them away. He casts a spell that would block Mortha from finding them. For now. He coughs. 'I haven't seen such creatures in Eras.'

by Emperor of Man
October 22, 2015

Sauriil teleports them away. He casts a spell that would block Mortha from finding them. For now. He coughs. 'I haven't seen such creatures in Eras.'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 22, 2015

Falin sighed, dropping to her knees. "We keep barely escaping with our lives from her . . ."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 22, 2015

Falin sighed, dropping to her knees. "We keep barely escaping with our lives from her . . ."

Grolahmul
October 22, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(To me/us?)

by Grolahmul
October 22, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(To me/us?)

Emperor of Man
October 22, 2015
Grolahmul

(To me/us?)

(No. Still in Yokuda. Remember Sauriil has a mental connection with all of them. Gol'diir/KDK can just ask to be tp'd.)

by Emperor of Man
October 22, 2015
Grolahmul

(To me/us?)

(No. Still in Yokuda. Remember Sauriil has a mental connection with all of them. Gol'diir/KDK can just ask to be tp'd.)

Grolahmul
October 22, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(Coulda said that before.)

"Are you done?" asked Gold, telepathically, "And if so, did it go well?"

by Grolahmul
October 22, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(Coulda said that before.)

"Are you done?" asked Gold, telepathically, "And if so, did it go well?"

The Bug Stomper
October 22, 2015

'Hello, heroes...'

by The Bug Stomper
October 22, 2015

'Hello, heroes...'

Grolahmul
October 22, 2015

"Who?! How?! What?!" exclaimed Gold, surprised.

by Grolahmul
October 22, 2015

"Who?! How?! What?!" exclaimed Gold, surprised.

The Bug Stomper
October 22, 2015

'You know, when I possessed poor Aksel--I found something...interesting about him. He's much more powerful than you think."

by The Bug Stomper
October 22, 2015

'You know, when I possessed poor Aksel--I found something...interesting about him. He's much more powerful than you think."

Grolahmul
October 22, 2015

"Oh, no..." said Gold, getting up, "Are you only talking to me, Mortha? Why haven't I felt the others respond to you?"

by Grolahmul
October 22, 2015

"Oh, no..." said Gold, getting up, "Are you only talking to me, Mortha? Why haven't I felt the others respond to you?"

Emperor of Man
October 22, 2015

Sauriil teleports Gol'diir, and sees his expression. 'What happened? Are you okay?'

(I guess he would be too "into" his little conversation with Mortha. So he wouldn't hear. I think. Your choice.)

by Emperor of Man
October 22, 2015

Sauriil teleports Gol'diir, and sees his expression. 'What happened? Are you okay?'

(I guess he would be too "into" his little conversation with Mortha. So he wouldn't hear. I think. Your choice.)

The Bug Stomper
October 22, 2015

(They can all hear.)

'He seems to have...a Daedra shard. Within him; of Nocturnal. Ahh...the power of Daedra...I can feel it..."

by The Bug Stomper
October 22, 2015

(They can all hear.)

'He seems to have...a Daedra shard. Within him; of Nocturnal. Ahh...the power of Daedra...I can feel it..."

Grolahmul
October 22, 2015

"I guess you could say that," replied Gold, "I have met with her before."

"N-nothing," said Gold, shaken, "Unless you include Mortha telepathizing me as 'something.'"

(Telepathizing is gonna be the action of using telepathy on someone or something.)

by Grolahmul
October 22, 2015

"I guess you could say that," replied Gold, "I have met with her before."

"N-nothing," said Gold, shaken, "Unless you include Mortha telepathizing me as 'something.'"

(Telepathizing is gonna be the action of using telepathy on someone or something.)

Emperor of Man
October 22, 2015

'Nocturnal? Of course. I could feel the shadow.'

by Emperor of Man
October 22, 2015

'Nocturnal? Of course. I could feel the shadow.'

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  63  64  65  66  67  82  83  84  85 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.