Makor sits on his throne with his eyes closed 

A voice appeared in his mind, Malacath. His voice said, 

Your enemy is your friend
He will be your end
That is why you must defend. . .

Lokonikah
November 4, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

She blinked, remaining in shocked silence for a moment before trying to pull free. "Oi! T-Tiberius!" The difference in physical strength was obvious as she was unable to budge his arm. Sighing in defeat, she remained still.

He continues to mockingly whistle that toon, readjusting her every now and then before he stops for a second. He looks around, then to her.

"So... where's your room? As you said, your ankle is damaged, so it needs time to heal. That means rest." He then looks forward, ordering a few gawking Legionnaire recruits to basically 'fuck off' in Cyrodiilic. They scurry off, not keen to seeing the Legate's wrath.

by Lokonikah
November 4, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

She blinked, remaining in shocked silence for a moment before trying to pull free. "Oi! T-Tiberius!" The difference in physical strength was obvious as she was unable to budge his arm. Sighing in defeat, she remained still.

He continues to mockingly whistle that toon, readjusting her every now and then before he stops for a second. He looks around, then to her.

"So... where's your room? As you said, your ankle is damaged, so it needs time to heal. That means rest." He then looks forward, ordering a few gawking Legionnaire recruits to basically 'fuck off' in Cyrodiilic. They scurry off, not keen to seeing the Legate's wrath.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 4, 2015

She rubbed her eyes. "Like you don't remember, as often as you show up." Falin muttered. "Gods, how many times did you wake me before dawn by nearly breaking my door down?" The Bosmeri were well renowned as raising the best archers in Tamriel. The Legate had obviously wished for her to attempt to train the recruits. To think there were Legionnaires that didn't know how to hold a bow.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 4, 2015

She rubbed her eyes. "Like you don't remember, as often as you show up." Falin muttered. "Gods, how many times did you wake me before dawn by nearly breaking my door down?" The Bosmeri were well renowned as raising the best archers in Tamriel. The Legate had obviously wished for her to attempt to train the recruits. To think there were Legionnaires that didn't know how to hold a bow.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 4, 2015

Draconus walked by Falin and Tiberius. He paused for a moment looking at the both of them before bursting into luaghter "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Well I'm gone to study for a bit and I come out to see you guys having a lovely time while Tiberius carries you around" he continued to laugh.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 4, 2015

Draconus walked by Falin and Tiberius. He paused for a moment looking at the both of them before bursting into luaghter "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Well I'm gone to study for a bit and I come out to see you guys having a lovely time while Tiberius carries you around" he continued to laugh.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 4, 2015

The Bosmer frowns, casting the Wizard a glare. The message was obvious: "Fuck you."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 4, 2015

The Bosmer frowns, casting the Wizard a glare. The message was obvious: "Fuck you."

Veyd Sahvoz
November 4, 2015

"Well now, no need to get all upedy about it. Don't want Tiberius dropping you" teased Draconus as he walked on chuckeling a bit

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 4, 2015

"Well now, no need to get all upedy about it. Don't want Tiberius dropping you" teased Draconus as he walked on chuckeling a bit

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 5, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Falin growled under her breath. "Didn't you have crap to study or something?" She called back.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 5, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Falin growled under her breath. "Didn't you have crap to study or something?" She called back.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 5, 2015

Draconus stopped right there. He paused before turning around to look at Falin "Crap to study?…I have devoted my life to the study of magic and things out of our reach and you being one of the immortals think it crap?!" Draconus sarcastically laughed as he turned and walked away.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 5, 2015

Draconus stopped right there. He paused before turning around to look at Falin "Crap to study?…I have devoted my life to the study of magic and things out of our reach and you being one of the immortals think it crap?!" Draconus sarcastically laughed as he turned and walked away.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 5, 2015

She rolled her eyes. "Well you are talking to the only Immortal that can't cast spells," she muttered under her breath.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 5, 2015

She rolled her eyes. "Well you are talking to the only Immortal that can't cast spells," she muttered under her breath.

Lokonikah
November 5, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Overall, the Legate is quite amused by the whole situation. Once she tells him he should remember, he, well, does. Oh, the wanders of being reminded...

"Well, off we go, then. And thank you, Falin. For training my archers, they're actually improving!" Tiberius thanks her, annoyance seeping into his voice at the original incompetence of his archers.

by Lokonikah
November 5, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Overall, the Legate is quite amused by the whole situation. Once she tells him he should remember, he, well, does. Oh, the wanders of being reminded...

"Well, off we go, then. And thank you, Falin. For training my archers, they're actually improving!" Tiberius thanks her, annoyance seeping into his voice at the original incompetence of his archers.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 5, 2015

She turned slightly to get a better look at him. "Does that mean they're actually hitting the target now?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 5, 2015

She turned slightly to get a better look at him. "Does that mean they're actually hitting the target now?"

YolGoraagKaazah
November 5, 2015

Makor sits there and gets up "Falin, Tiberius! I require your assistance!"

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 5, 2015

Makor sits there and gets up "Falin, Tiberius! I require your assistance!"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 5, 2015

Falin gave a quiet groan at the chief's call. "Do I even want to know what he wants us to do?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 5, 2015

Falin gave a quiet groan at the chief's call. "Do I even want to know what he wants us to do?"

Lokonikah
November 5, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

"Probably not." He responds with his own exasperated sigh, gently setting her down on her feet and staying next to her whenever she starts walking.

by Lokonikah
November 5, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

"Probably not." He responds with his own exasperated sigh, gently setting her down on her feet and staying next to her whenever she starts walking.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 5, 2015

Despite her usually stubborn nature, she accept his offer to help her walk. She could tell just from the way he looked at her that he was guilty about the whole accident. It didn't seem to matter how many times she'd say it was just and accident and that she would be just fine in a couple days. She brushed a strand of snow white hair from her face. Save for the new bald patch that her horn created when torn free, she'd let her hair grow far too long. From what little she remembered, her father's hair was always untamable. Perhaps that was the reason for her's being so unruly if she let it grow out.

"Let's just get this over with, huh?" She finally said.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 5, 2015

Despite her usually stubborn nature, she accept his offer to help her walk. She could tell just from the way he looked at her that he was guilty about the whole accident. It didn't seem to matter how many times she'd say it was just and accident and that she would be just fine in a couple days. She brushed a strand of snow white hair from her face. Save for the new bald patch that her horn created when torn free, she'd let her hair grow far too long. From what little she remembered, her father's hair was always untamable. Perhaps that was the reason for her's being so unruly if she let it grow out.

"Let's just get this over with, huh?" She finally said.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  64  65  66  67  68  72  73  74  75 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.