Nivzahkun
August 12, 2014

"Well I hope you are satisfied."

by Nivzahkun
August 12, 2014

"Well I hope you are satisfied."

valromar
August 12, 2014

noticing a small gold button on the side, Norcon pressed it and the blade split in to two fully formed blades and then put them back together and the two blades fused in two one and the button reappeared, "i am very happy, thank you."

by valromar
August 12, 2014

noticing a small gold button on the side, Norcon pressed it and the blade split in to two fully formed blades and then put them back together and the two blades fused in two one and the button reappeared, "i am very happy, thank you."

Nivzahkun
August 12, 2014

Beowulf walked into the circile in front of the throne on the left, puting on wraithguard as he did so.

by Nivzahkun
August 12, 2014

Beowulf walked into the circile in front of the throne on the left, puting on wraithguard as he did so.

Nivzahkun
August 12, 2014

A great light shone from the circle and wraithguard morphed and changed, it grew across his body becomeing a suite of armor made of Dwemer metal the right  arm remaind the same but the rest was changed,the disign was like that of chitin armor but with dragon scale not chitin and all the cloth was replaced with those of the dwemer armor as well a a crown made of atherium and nodes of atherium on the back of the hands and on the chest.

by Nivzahkun
August 12, 2014

A great light shone from the circle and wraithguard morphed and changed, it grew across his body becomeing a suite of armor made of Dwemer metal the right  arm remaind the same but the rest was changed,the disign was like that of chitin armor but with dragon scale not chitin and all the cloth was replaced with those of the dwemer armor as well a a crown made of atherium and nodes of atherium on the back of the hands and on the chest.

valromar
August 12, 2014

"fancy, i take it that is what you wanted?"

by valromar
August 12, 2014

"fancy, i take it that is what you wanted?"

Nivzahkun
August 12, 2014

"HELL YESSSS!"

by Nivzahkun
August 12, 2014

"HELL YESSSS!"

valromar
August 12, 2014
(HEY GUYS, ME AND NIVZAHKUN ARE STARTING A ROLEPLAY THAT IS AN OFFSPIN OF WHAT IS HAPPENING, IT IS GOING TO BE ON HIS PAGE IF YOU GUYS ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING. WE WILL BE BACK WHEN WE FINISH THERE)
by valromar
August 12, 2014
(HEY GUYS, ME AND NIVZAHKUN ARE STARTING A ROLEPLAY THAT IS AN OFFSPIN OF WHAT IS HAPPENING, IT IS GOING TO BE ON HIS PAGE IF YOU GUYS ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING. WE WILL BE BACK WHEN WE FINISH THERE)

Phelan1019
August 16, 2014

(What page?)

by Phelan1019
August 16, 2014

(What page?)

valromar
August 17, 2014
(he hasn't made it yet)
by valromar
August 17, 2014
(he hasn't made it yet)

ikaram
August 18, 2014

(Wait, offspin? Can you say HOW?)

by ikaram
August 18, 2014

(Wait, offspin? Can you say HOW?)

valromar
August 18, 2014
(we are going off of the main thread but it still going to be based in AiN)
by valromar
August 18, 2014
(we are going off of the main thread but it still going to be based in AiN)

ikaram
August 18, 2014

(Then define offspin. Just like you did with deggut. Even dough I assumed what deggut means last time...)

by ikaram
August 18, 2014

(Then define offspin. Just like you did with deggut. Even dough I assumed what deggut means last time...)

Blood Moon
August 18, 2014

(hello guys I'm back, how has everyone been, AND WOW THIS HAS GROWN :) you guys give me a run down on whats been going on if you will)

by Blood Moon
August 18, 2014

(hello guys I'm back, how has everyone been, AND WOW THIS HAS GROWN :) you guys give me a run down on whats been going on if you will)

Blood Moon
August 18, 2014

(I missed you guys so much, I'm glad to be back!)

by Blood Moon
August 18, 2014

(I missed you guys so much, I'm glad to be back!)

ikaram
August 18, 2014

(I'll give you a run down. We left you in the forest and did some adventuring, then Norcon left with this zombie cursed Nord guy and did some adventuring with him while Phelan did some other shit. I didn't really read since I was out untill Norcon is done.)

by ikaram
August 18, 2014

(I'll give you a run down. We left you in the forest and did some adventuring, then Norcon left with this zombie cursed Nord guy and did some adventuring with him while Phelan did some other shit. I didn't really read since I was out untill Norcon is done.)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  64  65  66  67  68  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.