A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] The Seducing

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  65  66  67  68  69  72  73  74  75 > >>  

Lokonikah
November 5, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Despite her usually stubborn nature, she accept his offer to help her walk. She could tell just from the way he looked at her that he was guilty about the whole accident. It didn't seem to matter how many times she'd say it was just and accident and that she would be just fine in a couple days. She brushed a strand of snow white hair from her face. Save for the new bald patch that her horn created when torn free, she'd let her hair grow far too long. From what little she remembered, her father's hair was always untamable. Perhaps that was the reason for her's being so unruly if she let it grow out.

"Let's just get this over with, huh?" She finally said.

He shrugs indifferentely, guiding her over to the Warchief as he thinks over what he wants now. Truly, it seems they never get a break. All because he refused to let my Praetorians guard the child...

Makes me wonder who the true strategist is...

"Aye... None of this would have ever happened if my Praetorians were guarding the boy."

by Lokonikah
November 5, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Despite her usually stubborn nature, she accept his offer to help her walk. She could tell just from the way he looked at her that he was guilty about the whole accident. It didn't seem to matter how many times she'd say it was just and accident and that she would be just fine in a couple days. She brushed a strand of snow white hair from her face. Save for the new bald patch that her horn created when torn free, she'd let her hair grow far too long. From what little she remembered, her father's hair was always untamable. Perhaps that was the reason for her's being so unruly if she let it grow out.

"Let's just get this over with, huh?" She finally said.

He shrugs indifferentely, guiding her over to the Warchief as he thinks over what he wants now. Truly, it seems they never get a break. All because he refused to let my Praetorians guard the child...

Makes me wonder who the true strategist is...

"Aye... None of this would have ever happened if my Praetorians were guarding the boy."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 5, 2015

"Perhaps not,  but it's hard to say anymore." She shook her head. Needless to say, her fellow Immortal's inability to move on was troubling.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 5, 2015

"Perhaps not,  but it's hard to say anymore." She shook her head. Needless to say, her fellow Immortal's inability to move on was troubling.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 5, 2015

Draconus apparated in front of them in the throne room "Need any help?" he said putting away his notebook as he brought out one of the coloured orbs at his side.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 5, 2015

Draconus apparated in front of them in the throne room "Need any help?" he said putting away his notebook as he brought out one of the coloured orbs at his side.

YolGoraagKaazah
November 5, 2015

Makor glances at Draconus "No." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 5, 2015

Makor glances at Draconus "No." 

Veyd Sahvoz
November 5, 2015

"Very well..." when he walked past Tiberius he passed him the orb in his hand as no one noticed, he then walked away.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 5, 2015

"Very well..." when he walked past Tiberius he passed him the orb in his hand as no one noticed, he then walked away.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015

Finally the two had entered the throne room. Had it not been for her injury they would have been there much sooner. Falin looked at the warchief, her red eyes conveying a lack of energy. Why was she so tired? Healing wounds, even ones like she had received today normally didn't require much to heal. "So what's going on?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015

Finally the two had entered the throne room. Had it not been for her injury they would have been there much sooner. Falin looked at the warchief, her red eyes conveying a lack of energy. Why was she so tired? Healing wounds, even ones like she had received today normally didn't require much to heal. "So what's going on?"

DovahKahjiit
November 6, 2015

(Hey guys can I roleplay to?)

by DovahKahjiit
November 6, 2015

(Hey guys can I roleplay to?)

YolGoraagKaazah
November 6, 2015

(Sure! Please post a skelly)

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 6, 2015

(Sure! Please post a skelly)

YolGoraagKaazah
November 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

"Tiberius, get a your battalion of your best soldiers. Falin, I need you to scout ahead." Makor pauses "Draconus, I do have a task for you."

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

"Tiberius, get a your battalion of your best soldiers. Falin, I need you to scout ahead." Makor pauses "Draconus, I do have a task for you."

Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

Even though Tiberius doesn't exactly like Makor as a person, he is still an ally of him. He nods to him, turning around and gesturing for one of the Praetorians nearby to follow him. After a quick moment of whispering, the Praetorian salutes the Legate by pressing an armored fist to her chest and bowing her head, rushing off to the nearby 'city' of the Rogue Legion, Castrum Legio Perfide.

by Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

Even though Tiberius doesn't exactly like Makor as a person, he is still an ally of him. He nods to him, turning around and gesturing for one of the Praetorians nearby to follow him. After a quick moment of whispering, the Praetorian salutes the Legate by pressing an armored fist to her chest and bowing her head, rushing off to the nearby 'city' of the Rogue Legion, Castrum Legio Perfide.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015
"Be there in one moment!" called Draconus as he was finishing his experiment
by Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015
"Be there in one moment!" called Draconus as he was finishing his experiment

YolGoraagKaazah
November 6, 2015

Makor walks to Draconus "Malacath told me, "Your enemy is your friend, he will be your end, for you must defend." What does it means?" He keeps his voice down.

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 6, 2015

Makor walks to Draconus "Malacath told me, "Your enemy is your friend, he will be your end, for you must defend." What does it means?" He keeps his voice down.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015
"Hmm.... I suppose it's a riddle meaning you will die if you do not protect your kingdom…" Draconus paused for a moment too think
by Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015
"Hmm.... I suppose it's a riddle meaning you will die if you do not protect your kingdom…" Draconus paused for a moment too think

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015
Lokonikah

Falin glanced over at the Legate as he quietly relayed orders. The quiet shifting and clinking of the heavy plate armor the soldiers wore seemed louder in the abnormally quiet throne room. Finally she turned her attention back to the war chief, a near emotionless expression across her face. "Just what are we looking for?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015
Lokonikah

Falin glanced over at the Legate as he quietly relayed orders. The quiet shifting and clinking of the heavy plate armor the soldiers wore seemed louder in the abnormally quiet throne room. Finally she turned her attention back to the war chief, a near emotionless expression across her face. "Just what are we looking for?"

YolGoraagKaazah
November 6, 2015

Makor pauses he walks over to Falin so no one else can hear it, "Malacath, he gave me a message, "Your enemy is your friend, he will be your end, for you must defend." I don't understand."

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 6, 2015

Makor pauses he walks over to Falin so no one else can hear it, "Malacath, he gave me a message, "Your enemy is your friend, he will be your end, for you must defend." I don't understand."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  65  66  67  68  69  72  73  74  75 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.