Loniizrath
November 3, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

"Just like you would do if I pulled that horse off you. Now, the bone?"

*He rolls his eyes.*

"Fine! Its in the satchel."

"Now, was that so hard?"

Perlos opens the satchel and takes the bone. Then, he grabs the horse's leg and pulls the animal off the bewildered agent.

"There's a healer's just inside the north gate. Go get yourself patched up, and consider it a miracle from Stendarr that I didn't finish you off."

by Loniizrath
November 3, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

*He rolls his eyes.*

"Now, was that so hard?"

Perlos opens the satchel and takes the bone. Then, he grabs the horse's leg and pulls the animal off the bewildered agent.

"There's a healer's just inside the north gate. Go get yourself patched up, and consider it a miracle from Stendarr that I didn't finish you off."

Mirkrilaar
November 3, 2014
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

*He rolls his eyes.*

"Now, was that so hard?"

*He sighs*

"Id prefer it if you did."

*He rolls over and crawls away slowly, leg broken.*

by Mirkrilaar
November 3, 2014
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

*He rolls his eyes.*

"Now, was that so hard?"

*He sighs*

"Id prefer it if you did."

*He rolls over and crawls away slowly, leg broken.*

Loniizrath
November 3, 2014

Perlos turns to the guard.

"Now as for you, you've done what I asked, and now you're a dead man due to that." He looks around. "We're just outside Dragonstar. You've got Highrock to the north, Cyrodiil is east, and Skyrim is right between." He hands the guard a small pouch with 40 septims in it. "Choose your destination, and good luck"

by Loniizrath
November 3, 2014

"Now as for you, you've done what I asked, and now you're a dead man due to that." He looks around. "We're just outside Dragonstar. You've got Highrock to the north, Cyrodiil is east, and Skyrim is right between." He hands the guard a small pouch with 40 septims in it. "Choose your destination, and good luck"

Mirkrilaar
November 3, 2014
Toxikyle

*He holds it in his hands, unsure of himself. He puts it in his pocket.*

"...okay..."

*He starts to walk East, towards Cyrodiil.*

by Mirkrilaar
November 3, 2014
Toxikyle

"...okay..."

Loniizrath
November 3, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

"...okay..."

"Alright," Perlos muttered to himself. "I pulled a horse off a guy who didn't want me to, and helped another defect from his home country after making him a fugitive. Good deed quota fulfilled."

He pulls out the claw. "Where next, Mir?"

by Loniizrath
November 3, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

"...okay..."

"Alright," Perlos muttered to himself. "I pulled a horse off a guy who didn't want me to, and helped another defect from his home country after making him a fugitive. Good deed quota fulfilled."

Mindahdeinmaar
November 3, 2014
Mirkrilaar

"Look as you may, I am not physically in the room."

"Who are you?" Delves calls out.

by Mindahdeinmaar
November 3, 2014
Mirkrilaar

"Look as you may, I am not physically in the room."

"Who are you?" Delves calls out.

Mirkrilaar
November 3, 2014

"Grettings wunduniikke. I am Mirkrilaar. My bones have been spread across Tamriel for many mortal years now, and I eagerly await their reunification." 

by Mirkrilaar
November 3, 2014

"Grettings wunduniikke. I am Mirkrilaar. My bones have been spread across Tamriel for many mortal years now, and I eagerly await their reunification." 

Mindahdeinmaar
November 3, 2014
Mirkrilaar

"Ahh, so the stories were true. I would assume that this is indeed one of your bones?" Says Delves.

by Mindahdeinmaar
November 3, 2014
Mirkrilaar

"Ahh, so the stories were true. I would assume that this is indeed one of your bones?" Says Delves.

Mirkrilaar
November 3, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

"Geh, it is. It feels good to have it be warmed by your hands."

by Mirkrilaar
November 3, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

Mindahdeinmaar
November 3, 2014
Mirkrilaar

"Well, finding the bones should be easier now. I have read that dragons can sense their bones. Also, let me say that it is an honor to be talking with a dragon." Delves adds.

by Mindahdeinmaar
November 3, 2014
Mirkrilaar

"Well, finding the bones should be easier now. I have read that dragons can sense their bones. Also, let me say that it is an honor to be talking with a dragon." Delves adds.

Mirkrilaar
November 3, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

"Pruzah! It is good to be respected again."

by Mirkrilaar
November 3, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

Mirkrilaar
November 4, 2014
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

"...okay..."

"Look to where the roots to the downfall of the Emperor reside. There, you will find the house of the Necromancer."

by Mirkrilaar
November 4, 2014
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

"...okay..."

"Look to where the roots to the downfall of the Emperor reside. There, you will find the house of the Necromancer."

Mirkrilaar
November 5, 2014
Mirkrilaar
DovahKiinZaan

*Dinok gets a nail*

"They heat it up then they'll put it into a mould"

*He melts the nail into a curve*

"I'm not a blacksmith so I don't know. Haha"

*Some sailors unhook the moors.*

*The ship stars to move again. Three or four days go by after eating salted meats and sleeping from boredom half the time. The ship finally makes a stop in Woodhearth. Far in the west of Valenwood. You hear a loud thud as the ship docks and wake up suddenly.*

by Mirkrilaar
November 5, 2014
Mirkrilaar
DovahKiinZaan

*Dinok gets a nail*

"They heat it up then they'll put it into a mould"

*He melts the nail into a curve*

"I'm not a blacksmith so I don't know. Haha"

*Some sailors unhook the moors.*

*The ship stars to move again. Three or four days go by after eating salted meats and sleeping from boredom half the time. The ship finally makes a stop in Woodhearth. Far in the west of Valenwood. You hear a loud thud as the ship docks and wake up suddenly.*

Loniizrath
November 5, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

Perlos ponders for a while. "Roots... a plant perhaps. Downfall of the emperor-Jarrin! Stros M'kai!" He hires a carriage to take him to Hegathe.

by Loniizrath
November 5, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

Perlos ponders for a while. "Roots... a plant perhaps. Downfall of the emperor-Jarrin! Stros M'kai!" He hires a carriage to take him to Hegathe.

Mindahdeinmaar
November 6, 2014
Mirkrilaar

"Where should we go next, Mirkrilaar?" Delves asks.

by Mindahdeinmaar
November 6, 2014
Mirkrilaar

"Where should we go next, Mirkrilaar?" Delves asks.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  65  66  67  68  69  73  74  75  76 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.