Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Adventures in Nirn

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  66  67  68  69  70  89  90  91  92 > >>  

Blood Moon
August 20, 2014

"I'm glad to hear that. though I really doubt you needed improvement..." Shyvana thought for a moment, "Hey, do you know of any enchanters? My scythes could use a boost, I learned a bit of magic in the arena, but nothing of enchanting, I was thinking something that no one has heard of, the enchant is called "Soul Snare" and upon contact with the killing scythe, it transforms the victim's soul into destructive skill enchantment...and can stack different enchants upon the blades, and upon losing charge, the scythes current enchantments dissapate, leaving a clean slate for more enchantments, wich can be recharged by slaying and absorbing the next soul..."Shyvana ranted, obviously having thought about this in depth before, but never having a friend to explain it too. All the while the darkelf had never turned his gaze away from her, he had actually gotten closer, with a hugery look in his eyes, he wore a dark robe, with his hood drawn, casting an errie shadow that shrouded his features. Silently he whispered "Yes mother she would do well with us...but what of her blessing, would the lord interfere with our plight?"a moment passed and he nodded. "Sounds agreeable, I shall ask her when the time is right...for now I shall watch" and with that he dissapated into the shadows

by Blood Moon
August 20, 2014

"I'm glad to hear that. though I really doubt you needed improvement..." Shyvana thought for a moment, "Hey, do you know of any enchanters? My scythes could use a boost, I learned a bit of magic in the arena, but nothing of enchanting, I was thinking something that no one has heard of, the enchant is called "Soul Snare" and upon contact with the killing scythe, it transforms the victim's soul into destructive skill enchantment...and can stack different enchants upon the blades, and upon losing charge, the scythes current enchantments dissapate, leaving a clean slate for more enchantments, wich can be recharged by slaying and absorbing the next soul..."Shyvana ranted, obviously having thought about this in depth before, but never having a friend to explain it too. All the while the darkelf had never turned his gaze away from her, he had actually gotten closer, with a hugery look in his eyes, he wore a dark robe, with his hood drawn, casting an errie shadow that shrouded his features. Silently he whispered "Yes mother she would do well with us...but what of her blessing, would the lord interfere with our plight?"a moment passed and he nodded. "Sounds agreeable, I shall ask her when the time is right...for now I shall watch" and with that he dissapated into the shadows

valromar
August 20, 2014
"we did, but turns out that he just used us for his own gain that turned out not to be successful."
by valromar
August 20, 2014
"we did, but turns out that he just used us for his own gain that turned out not to be successful."

Blood Moon
August 20, 2014

(Post edit sorry) She sighed,"Oh, well, t'was hopeing that I would get my wish, but I see it can't be done..."Shyvana said, her mood effecively dampened at that. She fiddled with the twin scythes while she pondered what could have been, the claws on the gauntlets lightly scrapeing against the blade of the weapons.

by Blood Moon
August 20, 2014

(Post edit sorry) She sighed,"Oh, well, t'was hopeing that I would get my wish, but I see it can't be done..."Shyvana said, her mood effecively dampened at that. She fiddled with the twin scythes while she pondered what could have been, the claws on the gauntlets lightly scrapeing against the blade of the weapons.

valromar
August 20, 2014
"if you would like, i could see if Hermaeus Mora has anything in mind."
by valromar
August 20, 2014
"if you would like, i could see if Hermaeus Mora has anything in mind."

Blood Moon
August 20, 2014

Shyvana grinned, her razor sharp smile giving to soft facial features. "I would love that, I have wanted this for a long time, and I would greatly apprectiate it" she replied.

by Blood Moon
August 20, 2014

Shyvana grinned, her razor sharp smile giving to soft facial features. "I would love that, I have wanted this for a long time, and I would greatly apprectiate it" she replied.

valromar
August 20, 2014
Norcon reached his hand out, "hand me the weapon."
by valromar
August 20, 2014
Norcon reached his hand out, "hand me the weapon."

Blood Moon
August 20, 2014

"Alright..."Shyvana almost reluctantly handed him the twin scythes. "just make sure they come out okay..." she pleaded, she would be devastated if the enchants failed and destroyed the twin blades

by Blood Moon
August 20, 2014

"Alright..."Shyvana almost reluctantly handed him the twin scythes. "just make sure they come out okay..." she pleaded, she would be devastated if the enchants failed and destroyed the twin blades

valromar
August 20, 2014
Norcon took the blade, opened the black book and when he returned, the blades were glowing a purplish color, "here you go, just what you wanted."
by valromar
August 20, 2014
Norcon took the blade, opened the black book and when he returned, the blades were glowing a purplish color, "here you go, just what you wanted."

Blood Moon
August 20, 2014

(Shyvana acts completely different than Grokesh by the way, its pretty much a new orc, just with memories of the previous life)

Shyvana hugged Norcon before taking her scythes back, holstering them on her hips. She then drew her cloak tightly around her as she sat on the bench once more shaking slightly in excitement

by Blood Moon
August 20, 2014

(Shyvana acts completely different than Grokesh by the way, its pretty much a new orc, just with memories of the previous life)

Shyvana hugged Norcon before taking her scythes back, holstering them on her hips. She then drew her cloak tightly around her as she sat on the bench once more shaking slightly in excitement

valromar
August 20, 2014
Norcon sat back down, "soooo... I take it you're happy?"
by valromar
August 20, 2014
Norcon sat back down, "soooo... I take it you're happy?"

Blood Moon
August 20, 2014

"You have no Idea, I have been to many who study the arcane, but none could do this for me, and by the time I learn of such magic, I would be too old to fight, I am very grateful to both you and Mera, tell him that I said thank you!" She squeaked, her voice unlike any other orc's sounded more femenine, and light hearted, like that of an imperial.

by Blood Moon
August 20, 2014

"You have no Idea, I have been to many who study the arcane, but none could do this for me, and by the time I learn of such magic, I would be too old to fight, I am very grateful to both you and Mera, tell him that I said thank you!" She squeaked, her voice unlike any other orc's sounded more femenine, and light hearted, like that of an imperial.

ikaram
August 20, 2014

This post has been deleted because Mr. Dumbass forgot to check 3 pages.

by ikaram
August 20, 2014

This post has been deleted because Mr. Dumbass forgot to check 3 pages.

ikaram
August 20, 2014

Kaj looks at the Orc. "I have no idea what you are talking about. Deadra, K-watches and stuff... I was hoping Norcon would come with a few septims so that we can open our store and retire. I am not sure how will it work now thanks to you..." 

by ikaram
August 20, 2014

Kaj looks at the Orc. "I have no idea what you are talking about. Deadra, K-watches and stuff... I was hoping Norcon would come with a few septims so that we can open our store and retire. I am not sure how will it work now thanks to you..." 

valromar
August 20, 2014
"don't worry Kaj, i have brought more than enough gold to open that store of ours. And you are welcome." Norcon took out a small bag.
by valromar
August 20, 2014
"don't worry Kaj, i have brought more than enough gold to open that store of ours. And you are welcome." Norcon took out a small bag.

Blood Moon
August 20, 2014

"Oh...I see...I guess I'll be on my way then,the adventuring is over..."Shyvana said, crestfallen, she got up after packing her things again, and making her way out the door to the bannered mare, where she sat on the steps, thinking on how much she had missed.

by Blood Moon
August 20, 2014

"Oh...I see...I guess I'll be on my way then,the adventuring is over..."Shyvana said, crestfallen, she got up after packing her things again, and making her way out the door to the bannered mare, where she sat on the steps, thinking on how much she had missed.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  66  67  68  69  70  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.