Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Blood of the Gods (Finshed; Don't Post)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  67  68  69  70  71  82  83  84  85 > >>  

Grolahmul
October 23, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Dude, be orginial stop copying Gandalf)

(Maybe he likes LOTR and The Hobbit, Yol.)

by Grolahmul
October 23, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Dude, be orginial stop copying Gandalf)

(Maybe he likes LOTR and The Hobbit, Yol.)

Emperor of Man
October 23, 2015

Sauriil stared into space. 'This could be the inevitable end. Maybe this is how we pass from Nirn. Or maybe this is how Nirn is destroyed. Should we really fight against this?'

by Emperor of Man
October 23, 2015

Sauriil stared into space. 'This could be the inevitable end. Maybe this is how we pass from Nirn. Or maybe this is how Nirn is destroyed. Should we really fight against this?'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 23, 2015

She shrugged. "It's hard to say. Yes, this world is . . . messed up to say the least. But I still kind of like it here."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 23, 2015

She shrugged. "It's hard to say. Yes, this world is . . . messed up to say the least. But I still kind of like it here."

Grolahmul
October 23, 2015

"Yes," said Gold, "Nirn is a great home, and knowing Mortha, she'd probably corrupt Sovngarde. Therefore, We'd never be at peace, even in the afterlife."

by Grolahmul
October 23, 2015

"Yes," said Gold, "Nirn is a great home, and knowing Mortha, she'd probably corrupt Sovngarde. Therefore, We'd never be at peace, even in the afterlife."

YolGoraagKaazah
October 23, 2015

(Should Makor become an Anti-Immortal for like a few pages?) 

Silva grabs Makor's chin. "Take . It." Makor looks up 

"No, you're not real!" He closes his eyes and puts his hands over his ears.

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 23, 2015

(Should Makor become an Anti-Immortal for like a few pages?) 

Silva grabs Makor's chin. "Take . It." Makor looks up 

"No, you're not real!" He closes his eyes and puts his hands over his ears.

Emperor of Man
October 23, 2015

'Sovngarde is the afterlife of the Nords.' Sauriil explained. 'But Mortha will settle for Nirn. She cares not for the other realms.'

by Emperor of Man
October 23, 2015

'Sovngarde is the afterlife of the Nords.' Sauriil explained. 'But Mortha will settle for Nirn. She cares not for the other realms.'

Veyd Sahvoz
October 23, 2015
StrunLokSingh

"No! I have stepped into the drift of time itself and I know...it cannot end like this as long as I'm still here my role as Overseer still applies and I will sacrifice myself if that's what it takes, I'm sure you understand this Sauriil"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 23, 2015
StrunLokSingh

"No! I have stepped into the drift of time itself and I know...it cannot end like this as long as I'm still here my role as Overseer still applies and I will sacrifice myself if that's what it takes, I'm sure you understand this Sauriil"

YolGoraagKaazah
October 23, 2015

(Makor anti-Immortal?)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 23, 2015

(Makor anti-Immortal?)

Emperor of Man
October 23, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Makor anti-Immortal?)

(Sure)

by Emperor of Man
October 23, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Makor anti-Immortal?)

(Sure)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 23, 2015

Silva kisses Makor, gas goes into Makor's mouth, he gets up his eyes flash red then back to normal. "You're my puppet now." Silva rubs a hand on Makor's cheek. "Now go back to your, Immortals." Makor teleports back to the place and stretches.  

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 23, 2015

Silva kisses Makor, gas goes into Makor's mouth, he gets up his eyes flash red then back to normal. "You're my puppet now." Silva rubs a hand on Makor's cheek. "Now go back to your, Immortals." Makor teleports back to the place and stretches.  

Grolahmul
October 23, 2015

"Hey, Makor," said Gold. He notices Makor's blank, puppet-like expression, and askes if he is okay.

by Grolahmul
October 23, 2015

"Hey, Makor," said Gold. He notices Makor's blank, puppet-like expression, and askes if he is okay.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 23, 2015

'Hmm....Makor can't teleport.....I better be ready just incase....'

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 23, 2015

Grolahmul
October 23, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(He can't?)

by Grolahmul
October 23, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(He can't?)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 23, 2015

Makor pushes Gold to the side. "Sauriil!"

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 23, 2015

Makor pushes Gold to the side. "Sauriil!"

YolGoraagKaazah
October 24, 2015
Grolahmul

(He can't?)

(The rest walked it) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 24, 2015
Grolahmul

(He can't?)

(The rest walked it) 

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  67  68  69  70  71  82  83  84  85 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.