Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] The Seducing

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
November 6, 2015

(Why do you always ask? He's a Court Mage, not an elite warrior.)

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 6, 2015

(Why do you always ask? He's a Court Mage, not an elite warrior.)

Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015

(I thought it might be good to have him help them at least :P that is why I suggested it but if you have something else in mind I won't argue, you're the threadmaster)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015

(I thought it might be good to have him help them at least :P that is why I suggested it but if you have something else in mind I won't argue, you're the threadmaster)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"I can go with Falin and Tiberius if you'd like?" Said Draconus glancing at Falin

She gave him a quick glance. "I figured you'd be more distracted studying those horns you took."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"I can go with Falin and Tiberius if you'd like?" Said Draconus glancing at Falin

She gave him a quick glance. "I figured you'd be more distracted studying those horns you took."

Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015

"Well I can't seem to find out their properties. . .they keep reacting badly so I think I might take them outside to experiment on" Said Draconus remembering the explosion

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015

"Well I can't seem to find out their properties. . .they keep reacting badly so I think I might take them outside to experiment on" Said Draconus remembering the explosion

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015

She sighed, shaking her head, "Just try not to blow yourself up." With that she turned back to Makor. "Well? You still haven't given me a target."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015

She sighed, shaking her head, "Just try not to blow yourself up." With that she turned back to Makor. "Well? You still haven't given me a target."

YolGoraagKaazah
November 6, 2015

(AKH and I have decided Kaarthar still exists)

"Soul-Catcher's mansion, Paalus has some leads, I want you to check it out. Here, let me mark it on your map."

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 6, 2015

(AKH and I have decided Kaarthar still exists)

"Soul-Catcher's mansion, Paalus has some leads, I want you to check it out. Here, let me mark it on your map."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015

She rubbed her eyes. This obsession of his was doing more harm than good. She was impressed the kingdom hasn't suffered more for it yet. "And what are these leads?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015

She rubbed her eyes. This obsession of his was doing more harm than good. She was impressed the kingdom hasn't suffered more for it yet. "And what are these leads?"

YolGoraagKaazah
November 6, 2015

"The man that kidnapped Mogrul." Makor's voice starts to break "The bastard!"

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 6, 2015

"The man that kidnapped Mogrul." Makor's voice starts to break "The bastard!"

Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015

"We will find him, I'll be in my quarters using my power to find anything I can" Said Draconus as he started towards his quaters.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015

"We will find him, I'll be in my quarters using my power to find anything I can" Said Draconus as he started towards his quaters.

Lokonikah
November 6, 2015

"Wait, if I'm hunting something, why'd you have me assemble the Ironclads? You know what, nevermind. Praetorian!" Tiberius calls over to the woman he was just speaking to earlier. She marches over to him, snapping off a perfected salute as she awaits his orders. He sighs in annoyance before speaking to her.

"Go disassemble the Ironclads... get the whole of the Lupus, instead. We'll be acompanying Falin in her hunt."

He then gives Makor a hard stare. Nothing hostile or anything, just one that brokered no argument. It was basically stating: 'I may be helping you, I may be your ally, but the Rogue Legion will do this our way. This is an alliance, not me serving you.'

by Lokonikah
November 6, 2015

"Wait, if I'm hunting something, why'd you have me assemble the Ironclads? You know what, nevermind. Praetorian!" Tiberius calls over to the woman he was just speaking to earlier. She marches over to him, snapping off a perfected salute as she awaits his orders. He sighs in annoyance before speaking to her.

"Go disassemble the Ironclads... get the whole of the Lupus, instead. We'll be acompanying Falin in her hunt."

He then gives Makor a hard stare. Nothing hostile or anything, just one that brokered no argument. It was basically stating: 'I may be helping you, I may be your ally, but the Rogue Legion will do this our way. This is an alliance, not me serving you.'

YolGoraagKaazah
November 6, 2015

Makor walks and pours a chalice of mead as he walks to his throne, Gilda walks towards Makor and rubs his shoulders "Are you okay, you've been drinking, more than usual." Makor says nothing as he continues to drink the mead 

"It's nothing." He shakes it off before pouring some mead for Gilda.

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 6, 2015

Makor walks and pours a chalice of mead as he walks to his throne, Gilda walks towards Makor and rubs his shoulders "Are you okay, you've been drinking, more than usual." Makor says nothing as he continues to drink the mead 

"It's nothing." He shakes it off before pouring some mead for Gilda.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015

"Makor . . ." she sighed, this had to be addressed. No more ignoring it. "It may be better to just lay this to rest. It's been years with a cold trail. You've done nothing but put all of your energy and resources into this hunt and your kingdom is suffering for it."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015

"Makor . . ." she sighed, this had to be addressed. No more ignoring it. "It may be better to just lay this to rest. It's been years with a cold trail. You've done nothing but put all of your energy and resources into this hunt and your kingdom is suffering for it."

Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015

(Just realized we're on page 69 XD)

Draconus closed the door to his quarters as he unwrapped a medium sized orb and placed it on an alter. He put his hand on the top of the orb and closed his eyes as he saw all of tamriel in front of him. 

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015

(Just realized we're on page 69 XD)

Draconus closed the door to his quarters as he unwrapped a medium sized orb and placed it on an alter. He put his hand on the top of the orb and closed his eyes as he saw all of tamriel in front of him. 

YolGoraagKaazah
November 6, 2015

(Pointless OOC, read rule one ONLY thread related)

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 6, 2015

(Pointless OOC, read rule one ONLY thread related)

YolGoraagKaazah
November 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Makor turns to Falin "I will not give on my son!" He drops the chalice before falling himself.

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Makor turns to Falin "I will not give on my son!" He drops the chalice before falling himself.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.