Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Ban Game!!!

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  67  68  69  70  71  293  294  295  296 > >>  

Duryoljot
March 11, 2016

I appreciate that, friend. Very much. More soft players are good for my statistics!

Banned for waltzing right into my sinister web of deception and influenza!

by Duryoljot
March 11, 2016

I appreciate that, friend. Very much. More soft players are good for my statistics!

Banned for waltzing right into my sinister web of deception and influenza!

Malboviing
March 11, 2016

Banned for doubting my skill.

by Malboviing
March 11, 2016

Banned for doubting my skill.

Duryoljot
March 11, 2016

And banned for believing you can match the skills of a successful dual-game tournament winner. I can (and have) won a game of online poker on one monitor while kicking golden (we never play unfair colors, me and my group, usually Orange and Green only) putooty in Halo 4 on another. With a controller I might add. Because keyboard sucks- OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!! *air horns* Shots fired! Shots fired! Send word to Eagle Command!

by Duryoljot
March 11, 2016

And banned for believing you can match the skills of a successful dual-game tournament winner. I can (and have) won a game of online poker on one monitor while kicking golden (we never play unfair colors, me and my group, usually Orange and Green only) putooty in Halo 4 on another. With a controller I might add. Because keyboard sucks- OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!! *air horns* Shots fired! Shots fired! Send word to Eagle Command!

Malboviing
March 11, 2016

I may not have been in any tournaments, but that is merely because I am 13. However, my accuracy with a Battle Rifle is unparalleled in any of the games I have ever played. Nor has my ability with the Energy Sword and Railgun. I have only been beaten by one person in my entire time playing that game, and was because he had some sort of bullet homing hack. He was literally kicked from the lobby though, so victory was still mine to attain, which I did.

BANNED FOR: BRING IT ON!

by Malboviing
March 11, 2016

I may not have been in any tournaments, but that is merely because I am 13. However, my accuracy with a Battle Rifle is unparalleled in any of the games I have ever played. Nor has my ability with the Energy Sword and Railgun. I have only been beaten by one person in my entire time playing that game, and was because he had some sort of bullet homing hack. He was literally kicked from the lobby though, so victory was still mine to attain, which I did.

BANNED FOR: BRING IT ON!

Duryoljot
March 11, 2016

Heh heh... Well then, we have a challenge... Are you really sure you got the experience, kid? Me and the guys have been playing since we could crawl. Every single one of us are over level 150 in Halo 4, and well on the way to victory in Halo 5 Warzone! I bet you don't even have the Incinerator in your S3 loadout, NERD!

Banned because Nerd Rage. 

Seriously though, we've played the campaigns on every game so far and beaten them on Legendary with all skulls, both alone and cooperatively. Not to mention Spartan Ops... Or our brand new Warzone Squad. New Blitzkrieg strategy works excellently when we coordinate our ordnance... If you can't atleast beat the campaign like we did alone, then you are simply not quick enough.

by Duryoljot
March 11, 2016

Heh heh... Well then, we have a challenge... Are you really sure you got the experience, kid? Me and the guys have been playing since we could crawl. Every single one of us are over level 150 in Halo 4, and well on the way to victory in Halo 5 Warzone! I bet you don't even have the Incinerator in your S3 loadout, NERD!

Banned because Nerd Rage. 

Seriously though, we've played the campaigns on every game so far and beaten them on Legendary with all skulls, both alone and cooperatively. Not to mention Spartan Ops... Or our brand new Warzone Squad. New Blitzkrieg strategy works excellently when we coordinate our ordnance... If you can't atleast beat the campaign like we did alone, then you are simply not quick enough.

Malboviing
March 11, 2016

I have done the same as you have, however, I do not own Halo 5 yet. I will have it soon though. And I have done it on the original games where you have to find all the skulls to activate them. Then entirely repeated the Campaign with all the skulls activated, including my favorite, Blind. And in Halo 4 I am rank 130.

by Malboviing
March 11, 2016

I have done the same as you have, however, I do not own Halo 5 yet. I will have it soon though. And I have done it on the original games where you have to find all the skulls to activate them. Then entirely repeated the Campaign with all the skulls activated, including my favorite, Blind. And in Halo 4 I am rank 130.

Malboviing
March 11, 2016

Oh, and banned for causing me to nerd rage within myself.

by Malboviing
March 11, 2016

Oh, and banned for causing me to nerd rage within myself.

Necromas
March 11, 2016

Both of you are banned for arguing about Halo. I also happen to be level 17 on Halo 4, so qq.

by Necromas
March 11, 2016

Both of you are banned for arguing about Halo. I also happen to be level 17 on Halo 4, so qq.

Duryoljot
March 11, 2016

Ah, but you're okay because your Spartan has a unique Nekkie item. Banned for making me jealous. And Khajiit?

What's your longest time against Flood?

by Duryoljot
March 11, 2016

Ah, but you're okay because your Spartan has a unique Nekkie item. Banned for making me jealous. And Khajiit?

What's your longest time against Flood?

Malboviing
March 11, 2016

The online game mode? Full Round.   And to Necromas. banned for heresy.

by Malboviing
March 11, 2016

The online game mode? Full Round.   And to Necromas. banned for heresy.

Biinilvaaz
March 11, 2016

Banned for not banning the other guy.

[BAN HAMMAAAAA]

by Biinilvaaz
March 11, 2016

Banned for not banning the other guy.

[BAN HAMMAAAAA]

Malboviing
March 12, 2016
Banned for not realizing that I didn't him because we were having a meaningful conversation.
by Malboviing
March 12, 2016
Banned for not realizing that I didn't him because we were having a meaningful conversation.

Kirrith Kerman
March 14, 2016

Banned for having a meaningful conversation about Halo. C'mon guys, cut poor old me some slack, I can't afford Halo!

by Kirrith Kerman
March 14, 2016

Banned for having a meaningful conversation about Halo. C'mon guys, cut poor old me some slack, I can't afford Halo!

Malboviing
March 15, 2016

Banned for nay being to afford somewhat cheap Halo games.

by Malboviing
March 15, 2016

Banned for nay being to afford somewhat cheap Halo games.

Duryoljot
March 16, 2016

They certainly aren that cheap anymore. Unless you get them on steam or pirate them or something. That is just too easy... And a full round you say, Fusoyulfaas? That is good. You sound like you know what you´re doing. Next question... *flips through crew tenets* Oh, yes... yes... how many flags have you captured in a game consisting of entirely veteran players?

by Duryoljot
March 16, 2016

They certainly aren that cheap anymore. Unless you get them on steam or pirate them or something. That is just too easy... And a full round you say, Fusoyulfaas? That is good. You sound like you know what you´re doing. Next question... *flips through crew tenets* Oh, yes... yes... how many flags have you captured in a game consisting of entirely veteran players?

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  67  68  69  70  71  293  294  295  296 > >>