Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Adventures in Nirn

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  67  68  69  70  71  89  90  91  92 > >>  

valromar
August 20, 2014
"Kaj, hold on a sec." Norcon stepped outside and sat next to Shyvana, "look, i know you missed a lot, i can still go adventuring, but it is very limited unless i get some things for Vex and help with the shop every now and then."
by valromar
August 20, 2014
"Kaj, hold on a sec." Norcon stepped outside and sat next to Shyvana, "look, i know you missed a lot, i can still go adventuring, but it is very limited unless i get some things for Vex and help with the shop every now and then."

Blood Moon
August 20, 2014

She lowered her head away from him. "I know...I just feel that I have had alot taken from me is all, I missed so much that I wanted to experience with you and the rest of the group...I missed so much because of that damned deadra...and its not fair..." She said with her head buried in her arms, legs drawn up to her chest. her eyes were glazed and she was fighting the tears that rolled down her cheeks, no matter how hard she fought to keep them back.

by Blood Moon
August 20, 2014

She lowered her head away from him. "I know...I just feel that I have had alot taken from me is all, I missed so much that I wanted to experience with you and the rest of the group...I missed so much because of that damned deadra...and its not fair..." She said with her head buried in her arms, legs drawn up to her chest. her eyes were glazed and she was fighting the tears that rolled down her cheeks, no matter how hard she fought to keep them back.

valromar
August 20, 2014
Norcon took out a black book, "do you wish to speak with Phelan?" He put his hand on her sholder, "it wasn't as fun as you would think. Unless you like seeing a decapitated head with a heart shoved in it's mouth while it's covered in blood sitting on the floor."
by valromar
August 20, 2014
Norcon took out a black book, "do you wish to speak with Phelan?" He put his hand on her sholder, "it wasn't as fun as you would think. Unless you like seeing a decapitated head with a heart shoved in it's mouth while it's covered in blood sitting on the floor."

Blood Moon
August 20, 2014

she looked up with a look of confusion on her face. "It sounds like it was one hell of an adventure...and no I wouldn't mind speaking with him, how is he anyways?" she asked wiping the tears away with part of her cloak.

by Blood Moon
August 20, 2014

she looked up with a look of confusion on her face. "It sounds like it was one hell of an adventure...and no I wouldn't mind speaking with him, how is he anyways?" she asked wiping the tears away with part of her cloak.

valromar
August 20, 2014

Norcon left his hand on the bottom of the book, "just put your hand on top of the book and open it, we will go to Apocrypha and I can get Hermaeus Mora to get us a visual connection to Phelan and hopefully he doesn't ignore it."

by valromar
August 20, 2014

Norcon left his hand on the bottom of the book, "just put your hand on top of the book and open it, we will go to Apocrypha and I can get Hermaeus Mora to get us a visual connection to Phelan and hopefully he doesn't ignore it."

Loniizrath
August 20, 2014
Runinaro runs into the inn, out of breath, and looks around frantically. He sees Norcon, Kaj, and an orc sitting at a table and runs over. "Norcon! Kaj! Thank Auriel I found you. I need your help. There's not much time."
by Loniizrath
August 20, 2014
Runinaro runs into the inn, out of breath, and looks around frantically. He sees Norcon, Kaj, and an orc sitting at a table and runs over. "Norcon! Kaj! Thank Auriel I found you. I need your help. There's not much time."

Blood Moon
August 20, 2014

Shyvana looked up at the newcomer, instant concern clouded in her eyes. "Whats, going on?" she asked worriedly her hands instantly falling to the scythes at her hip.

by Blood Moon
August 20, 2014

Shyvana looked up at the newcomer, instant concern clouded in her eyes. "Whats, going on?" she asked worriedly her hands instantly falling to the scythes at her hip.

valromar
August 20, 2014

Before Shyvana could open the book, Norcon put the book away and stood up, "What happened Runinaro, What's wrong?"

by valromar
August 20, 2014

Before Shyvana could open the book, Norcon put the book away and stood up, "What happened Runinaro, What's wrong?"

Blood Moon
August 20, 2014

Shyvana connected the twin Deadric scythes to their respective chains and let them fall against her thighs, creating a slight rattling sound that could only be associated with metal chains.

by Blood Moon
August 20, 2014

Shyvana connected the twin Deadric scythes to their respective chains and let them fall against her thighs, creating a slight rattling sound that could only be associated with metal chains.

valromar
August 20, 2014
"put those away, Shyvana, this is Runinaro, a Necromancer we met while heading over to Solsthiem. He is a friend."
by valromar
August 20, 2014
"put those away, Shyvana, this is Runinaro, a Necromancer we met while heading over to Solsthiem. He is a friend."

Loniizrath
August 20, 2014

"My crypt was broken into, and the vessel where I store my soul has been drained of its power. I usually need a steady supply of souls to remain immortal, but now that my Phylactery is empty, I need the soul of an immortal being to repair it, or my power will keep draining until..."

by Loniizrath
August 20, 2014

"My crypt was broken into, and the vessel where I store my soul has been drained of its power. I usually need a steady supply of souls to remain immortal, but now that my Phylactery is empty, I need the soul of an immortal being to repair it, or my power will keep draining until..."

Blood Moon
August 20, 2014

"It shall keep draining until you die....we need the sould of a deadra..." Shyvana deducted, she left the scythes hanging at her hips anyways though, she relaxed a bit.

by Blood Moon
August 20, 2014

"It shall keep draining until you die....we need the sould of a deadra..." Shyvana deducted, she left the scythes hanging at her hips anyways though, she relaxed a bit.

valromar
August 20, 2014
"the shrine to Mehrunes Dagon has two dremora lords that patrol there every now and then."
by valromar
August 20, 2014
"the shrine to Mehrunes Dagon has two dremora lords that patrol there every now and then."

Loniizrath
August 20, 2014

"Deadra can't be destroyed in Mundus, only banished. To obtain the soul of a Daedra, you have to kill them in their own realm of Oblivion, which is why I need help. Even with my limited power, I could banish a Daedra back to Oblivion on my own, but a Daedra in its own realm, even a lesser Daedra, is nearly all-powerful."

by Loniizrath
August 20, 2014

"Deadra can't be destroyed in Mundus, only banished. To obtain the soul of a Daedra, you have to kill them in their own realm of Oblivion, which is why I need help. Even with my limited power, I could banish a Daedra back to Oblivion on my own, but a Daedra in its own realm, even a lesser Daedra, is nearly all-powerful."

valromar
August 20, 2014
"i have a way to get to Apocrypha, a realm of Oblivion."
by valromar
August 20, 2014
"i have a way to get to Apocrypha, a realm of Oblivion."
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  67  68  69  70  71  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.