Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[E][ND] The Keepers of light

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9 > >>  

Sharsosah
August 8, 2015

"Hah, centurion! Easy, you should watch me build the iron giant. But I do have something."

*I cast a spell and a portal appears beside me, I reach in and get out a small shield, about the length of an arm. I press a button on the shield and it turns into a dwarven spider worker.*

by Sharsosah
August 8, 2015

"Hah, centurion! Easy, you should watch me build the iron giant. But I do have something."

*I cast a spell and a portal appears beside me, I reach in and get out a small shield, about the length of an arm. I press a button on the shield and it turns into a dwarven spider worker.*

Mohamed kunpaarin
August 9, 2015

{hehe thats funny any way sorry for being off line any way lets carry on }

"great now that we are all ready i will explain the situation the Vampires have learned of an old prophecy that will darken the sun i shall explain more " * Uses Auri-el magic on the dewmer box in the chantry and it opens up and it reveals an elder scroll * "This scroll holds the prophecy i spoke of " *Uses Auri-el magic to create a srrounding light thats covers every thing i shall now show you the prophecy I See The image of a bow i know this bow its Auri-el mighty bow  i see also one of the sons of the night seeking to turn the sun black  by using the blood of a daughter of coldharbour and i also see what will happen to the sun if we fail  the world will be shrouded in darkness "* the light fades away * " you have seen what will happen if we fail u have seen the prophecy if we are to succed we must find auri-el bow before the vampires do it is said its hidden under the chantry come now we must find it  "

by Mohamed kunpaarin
August 9, 2015

{hehe thats funny any way sorry for being off line any way lets carry on }

"great now that we are all ready i will explain the situation the Vampires have learned of an old prophecy that will darken the sun i shall explain more " * Uses Auri-el magic on the dewmer box in the chantry and it opens up and it reveals an elder scroll * "This scroll holds the prophecy i spoke of " *Uses Auri-el magic to create a srrounding light thats covers every thing i shall now show you the prophecy I See The image of a bow i know this bow its Auri-el mighty bow  i see also one of the sons of the night seeking to turn the sun black  by using the blood of a daughter of coldharbour and i also see what will happen to the sun if we fail  the world will be shrouded in darkness "* the light fades away * " you have seen what will happen if we fail u have seen the prophecy if we are to succed we must find auri-el bow before the vampires do it is said its hidden under the chantry come now we must find it  "

Mohamed kunpaarin
August 9, 2015

* takes through the chantry to a door  and uses Auri-el magic on the door and it opens*"This way leads to lower parts of the chantry and i think the bow is hidden there come now lets find it "

by Mohamed kunpaarin
August 9, 2015

* takes through the chantry to a door  and uses Auri-el magic on the door and it opens*"This way leads to lower parts of the chantry and i think the bow is hidden there come now lets find it "

Sharsosah
August 9, 2015

"Aye aye capt."

*I follow Mohamed*

by Sharsosah
August 9, 2015

"Aye aye capt."

*I follow Mohamed*

Mohamed kunpaarin
August 10, 2015

we head down to reach a big door with ancient snow elves writing on it *" hmm i havent such writing from a long time it says The way To The key of The sun's light lies in your hearts use the Light and the door will open hmm let me try this " * casts  auri-el magic spell that uses the light from his heart to open the door and teaches every one this spell *" use this spell when u need it will cast the light in your hearts and can light even the deepest darkness and will open most locked doors that are locked with magic and now lets get going " * our heros go through in the dungon to find a room filled with 7 auri-el spirits that are guarding the dungon " 

by Mohamed kunpaarin
August 10, 2015

we head down to reach a big door with ancient snow elves writing on it *" hmm i havent such writing from a long time it says The way To The key of The sun's light lies in your hearts use the Light and the door will open hmm let me try this " * casts  auri-el magic spell that uses the light from his heart to open the door and teaches every one this spell *" use this spell when u need it will cast the light in your hearts and can light even the deepest darkness and will open most locked doors that are locked with magic and now lets get going " * our heros go through in the dungon to find a room filled with 7 auri-el spirits that are guarding the dungon " 

Mohamed kunpaarin
August 10, 2015

"Auri-el mighty guardians please let us through so we can gain auri-el bow and prevent the darkness yet to come "

"Very well you may porceed but you must be tested in order to gain auri-el mighty bow you must fight us and if you are worthy you shall prevail "

"very well come my friends lets show them we are worthy"

*and the fight begins i cast a light spell and defeat 1 spirit *

by Mohamed kunpaarin
August 10, 2015

"Auri-el mighty guardians please let us through so we can gain auri-el bow and prevent the darkness yet to come "

"Very well you may porceed but you must be tested in order to gain auri-el mighty bow you must fight us and if you are worthy you shall prevail "

"very well come my friends lets show them we are worthy"

*and the fight begins i cast a light spell and defeat 1 spirit *

Lorfeynag
August 10, 2015

*Fire flies from my fingertips and my ebony blade stabs and slashes at another spirit*

by Lorfeynag
August 10, 2015

*Fire flies from my fingertips and my ebony blade stabs and slashes at another spirit*

Sharsosah
August 10, 2015

*I use my dwemer tech to see in the dark, I see a few hiding in the shadows, I take out my crossbows and shoot.*

"You got a few on yer' tail!" I yell to anyone who wants a spirit behind them.

by Sharsosah
August 10, 2015

*I use my dwemer tech to see in the dark, I see a few hiding in the shadows, I take out my crossbows and shoot.*

"You got a few on yer' tail!" I yell to anyone who wants a spirit behind them.

Sharsosah
August 12, 2015

*Seeing that they didn't react, I shoot the enemies, while being attacked by more. They cover my armor and I fall to the ground.*

"HELP!"

by Sharsosah
August 12, 2015

*Seeing that they didn't react, I shoot the enemies, while being attacked by more. They cover my armor and I fall to the ground.*

"HELP!"

Sharsosah
August 14, 2015

*My armor creaks as they peel off metal and rip at my flesh, I try speaking but my energy is limited.*

"Help..."

by Sharsosah
August 14, 2015

*My armor creaks as they peel off metal and rip at my flesh, I try speaking but my energy is limited.*

"Help..."

Sharsosah
August 15, 2015

*My armor is broken and unrepairable, while my skin is 90% scratches, my neck has flesh falling off of it and the ground around me is red. I try breathing... It doesn't work, the world darkens, darkens, darkens...*

by Sharsosah
August 15, 2015

*My armor is broken and unrepairable, while my skin is 90% scratches, my neck has flesh falling off of it and the ground around me is red. I try breathing... It doesn't work, the world darkens, darkens, darkens...*

Sharsosah
August 16, 2015

*My blood stops pumping, my armor is powerless. I my eyes roll back and I don't move.*

by Sharsosah
August 16, 2015

*My blood stops pumping, my armor is powerless. I my eyes roll back and I don't move.*

Mohamed kunpaarin
August 17, 2015

*I Cast a healing  thats heals Shar and restores his power to 100% *and 2 are left *

by Mohamed kunpaarin
August 17, 2015

*I Cast a healing  thats heals Shar and restores his power to 100% *and 2 are left *

Sharsosah
August 17, 2015

"What took you so long?"

*I try to get up but I don't have the energy, I swallow a petty soul gem and stand up.*

by Sharsosah
August 17, 2015

"What took you so long?"

*I try to get up but I don't have the energy, I swallow a petty soul gem and stand up.*

Sharsosah
August 18, 2015

"Take that!"

*I shoot the last 2 and then lean on Mohamed's shoulder.*

by Sharsosah
August 18, 2015

"Take that!"

*I shoot the last 2 and then lean on Mohamed's shoulder.*

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.