Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

kingdom of the lost (M) (SD)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9 > >>  

Stormtrooper
September 1, 2015

"WATCH OUT FOR IT'S TAIL!" la'zaar shouted.

by Stormtrooper
September 1, 2015

"WATCH OUT FOR IT'S TAIL!" la'zaar shouted.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 1, 2015

"Maybe I can distract it!"

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 1, 2015

"Maybe I can distract it!"

YolGoraagKaazah
September 1, 2015

"I like Vahlok already!"

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 1, 2015

"I like Vahlok already!"

VahloK
September 1, 2015
*I smash his head very hard* "Do you like it bastard?!"
by VahloK
September 1, 2015
*I smash his head very hard* "Do you like it bastard?!"

Stormtrooper
September 2, 2015

*does some actual damage but it gets, like, really fucking pissed* "i think this'll do the trick." la'zaar uses the holy powerful spell "akatoshes might" to conjure the holy sword of fire and the shield of will to kill the dragon, but only manages to cut it in half. the dragon is still alive, but weakend to the point where necromatic spells can hurt it. "you're fucking kidding me, right?" la'zaar says frustrated, before fainting due to power restraints.

by Stormtrooper
September 2, 2015

*does some actual damage but it gets, like, really fucking pissed* "i think this'll do the trick." la'zaar uses the holy powerful spell "akatoshes might" to conjure the holy sword of fire and the shield of will to kill the dragon, but only manages to cut it in half. the dragon is still alive, but weakend to the point where necromatic spells can hurt it. "you're fucking kidding me, right?" la'zaar says frustrated, before fainting due to power restraints.

VahloK
September 2, 2015
"Shit, hes strong. Okay then let me kill this dragon." *big smile on Vahlok face and he do a very powerfull attack on the dragon head* "That should do it."
by VahloK
September 2, 2015
"Shit, hes strong. Okay then let me kill this dragon." *big smile on Vahlok face and he do a very powerfull attack on the dragon head* "That should do it."

Stormtrooper
September 2, 2015

just as the dragon started to scream in agony, la'zaar woke up. "did we kill it? because thats so fucking loud." la'zaar asked as he was regaining energy. but the dragon had one more attack that would suprise everyone, it used the unrelenting force on la'zaar, pushing him against the wall. "this just is'nt my day, is it?" la'zaar said recovering from the shout. as the dragon evaporated, a door appeared, that would only be the door to the lost treasure. but it required a dragon bone, luckly a dragon bone was just sitting there in the corner of the room.

by Stormtrooper
September 2, 2015

just as the dragon started to scream in agony, la'zaar woke up. "did we kill it? because thats so fucking loud." la'zaar asked as he was regaining energy. but the dragon had one more attack that would suprise everyone, it used the unrelenting force on la'zaar, pushing him against the wall. "this just is'nt my day, is it?" la'zaar said recovering from the shout. as the dragon evaporated, a door appeared, that would only be the door to the lost treasure. but it required a dragon bone, luckly a dragon bone was just sitting there in the corner of the room.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 2, 2015

AHHH! Ogorzob charged at its face as it breathed ice at it, he used bereserker rage and broke its jaw. "The adreniline! It's amazing!" AHHH! he said while slamming his chest. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 2, 2015

AHHH! Ogorzob charged at its face as it breathed ice at it, he used bereserker rage and broke its jaw. "The adreniline! It's amazing!" AHHH! he said while slamming his chest. 

Stormtrooper
September 2, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

AHHH! Ogorzob charged at its face as the skeletons shot arrows, he used bereserker rage and broke its jaw. "The adreniline! It's amazing!" AHHH! he said while slamming his chest. 

what skeletons?

by Stormtrooper
September 2, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

AHHH! Ogorzob charged at its face as the skeletons shot arrows, he used bereserker rage and broke its jaw. "The adreniline! It's amazing!" AHHH! he said while slamming his chest. 

what skeletons?

YolGoraagKaazah
September 2, 2015

(weren't the skeletons there?)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 2, 2015

Stormtrooper
September 2, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

no, just the undead gaurdian, wich we killed. and the door of dragons appeared after it died. but i can put skeletons coming through the door if you want.

by Stormtrooper
September 2, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

no, just the undead gaurdian, wich we killed. and the door of dragons appeared after it died. but i can put skeletons coming through the door if you want.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 2, 2015

(dammit, got mixed up with labarithyian, i'll  just edit that post!)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 2, 2015

(dammit, got mixed up with labarithyian, i'll  just edit that post!)

Stormtrooper
September 2, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

if your talking about the dragon, it's already dead, vahlok killed it.

by Stormtrooper
September 2, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

if your talking about the dragon, it's already dead, vahlok killed it.

The Bug Stomper
September 3, 2015

"La'zaar, is there anything else? I cannot handle anymore of this!"

by The Bug Stomper
September 3, 2015

"La'zaar, is there anything else? I cannot handle anymore of this!"

Stormtrooper
September 3, 2015

"well, the undead gaurdian was killed by vahlok. but it appears this door needs a dragon bone. wait, theres one in in the corner." la'zaar used the dragon bone to unlock the door. "now all it needs is a little motivation, ogorzob, if you may." la'zaar said, prompting ogorzob to open the door. "why don't you use some "physical magic"?  la'zaar gets out of the way.

by Stormtrooper
September 3, 2015

"well, the undead gaurdian was killed by vahlok. but it appears this door needs a dragon bone. wait, theres one in in the corner." la'zaar used the dragon bone to unlock the door. "now all it needs is a little motivation, ogorzob, if you may." la'zaar said, prompting ogorzob to open the door. "why don't you use some "physical magic"?  la'zaar gets out of the way.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.