Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Druid of the Caves

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  26  27  28  29 > >>  

Lokonikah
September 10, 2015

"These are crude but effective words to describe me. Zu'u Lokonikah, the Wise Hunter of the Sky. Zu'u Dov." He answers the Argonian, his ego tempered by the crude mortal praise.

by Lokonikah
September 10, 2015

"These are crude but effective words to describe me. Zu'u Lokonikah, the Wise Hunter of the Sky. Zu'u Dov." He answers the Argonian, his ego tempered by the crude mortal praise.

Stormtrooper
September 10, 2015

"perhaps you can teach me how to breath a bit of dragon breath? I mean, technically were both lizards, tails, scaly skin. the only difference being your race are more anicent than argonians, and not to metion size and ferocity. I've researched common argonian ancesters. and were faintly, vaugely cousins." la'saar said. "well, thats rumors say, so do you know if thats a fact?" la'saar asked.

by Stormtrooper
September 10, 2015

"perhaps you can teach me how to breath a bit of dragon breath? I mean, technically were both lizards, tails, scaly skin. the only difference being your race are more anicent than argonians, and not to metion size and ferocity. I've researched common argonian ancesters. and were faintly, vaugely cousins." la'saar said. "well, thats rumors say, so do you know if thats a fact?" la'saar asked.

Lokonikah
September 10, 2015

"Zu'u vust mindov hi. .. nuz fen Zu'u? Hi mindoraan ahrk tinvaak un vun, nuz dreh hi lost prem, fen, ahrk vahlokeyv wah brah faal Thu'um? As for the ancestral values... nid, I do not know of this. The difference between us, joor, is that we are children of Akatosh. You are not either dov or dovahkiin."

by Lokonikah
September 10, 2015

"Zu'u vust mindov hi. .. nuz fen Zu'u? Hi mindoraan ahrk tinvaak un vun, nuz dreh hi lost prem, fen, ahrk vahlokeyv wah brah faal Thu'um? As for the ancestral values... nid, I do not know of this. The difference between us, joor, is that we are children of Akatosh. You are not either dov or dovahkiin."

Grolahmul
September 10, 2015

(@Lokonikah

Could you please type a translation, in parenthases, maybe, of your dovahzul? I'm not very good at it.)

by Grolahmul
September 10, 2015

(@Lokonikah

Could you please type a translation, in parenthases, maybe, of your dovahzul? I'm not very good at it.)

Lokonikah
September 10, 2015

( Just copy and paste it into the translator in another tab :D )

by Lokonikah
September 10, 2015

( Just copy and paste it into the translator in another tab :D )

Stormtrooper
September 10, 2015

(thats what i do, only i write the whole damn thing.)

by Stormtrooper
September 10, 2015

(thats what i do, only i write the whole damn thing.)

Lokonikah
September 10, 2015

(Okay, back to RP! :) )

by Lokonikah
September 10, 2015

(Okay, back to RP! :) )

Stormtrooper
September 10, 2015

(okey dokey machoke)

by Stormtrooper
September 10, 2015

(okey dokey machoke)

Lokonikah
September 10, 2015

"Well? Are you?" He asks more firmly this time.

by Lokonikah
September 10, 2015

"Well? Are you?" He asks more firmly this time.

Stormtrooper
September 10, 2015

La'saar took a deep breath (like if this wasn't dramatic enough). "yes, yes i do." la'saar said, thinking about his brothers. la'qaar, la'zaar and him, reunited. it brought a tear to his determined face (as you can tell, la'saar misses his brothers who he had not seen since birth).

by Stormtrooper
September 10, 2015

La'saar took a deep breath (like if this wasn't dramatic enough). "yes, yes i do." la'saar said, thinking about his brothers. la'qaar, la'zaar and him, reunited. it brought a tear to his determined face (as you can tell, la'saar misses his brothers who he had not seen since birth).

Lokonikah
September 10, 2015

"Pruzah. Ruz hi fent mindos vahk Thu'um, Vaarnu Fus. There are three Words of Power to each Thu'um, this one being Fus, Ro, and Dah." As he said the three Words, the very groun beneath them shook with the power of this ancient being's Voice. "They mean Force, Balance, and Push, respectively. What you must do, when you are able, is hadriid nau Fus, meditate on Force. Then, when I sense you are ready, you will demonstrate. Nuz, NUNON fod hi los nuk. Ahrk Zu'u fen mindok daar."

He then turns around, aiming to a nearby boulder. 

"But it will be many years, if not decades, before you come anywhere near the might of my Voice."

"Yol, tor shul!" These words are unheard by any of them, except the Argonian, surprisingly. When all is said and done, the boulder is extremely close to melting, the face of it steaming quite heavily from the intense heat of the Dovah Yol.

by Lokonikah
September 10, 2015

"Pruzah. Ruz hi fent mindos vahk Thu'um, Vaarnu Fus. There are three Words of Power to each Thu'um, this one being Fus, Ro, and Dah." As he said the three Words, the very groun beneath them shook with the power of this ancient being's Voice. "They mean Force, Balance, and Push, respectively. What you must do, when you are able, is hadriid nau Fus, meditate on Force. Then, when I sense you are ready, you will demonstrate. Nuz, NUNON fod hi los nuk. Ahrk Zu'u fen mindok daar."

"But it will be many years, if not decades, before you come anywhere near the might of my Voice."

"Yol, tor shul!" These words are unheard by any of them, except the Argonian, surprisingly. When all is said and done, the boulder is extremely close to melting, the face of it steaming quite heavily from the intense heat of the Dovah Yol.

Grolahmul
September 10, 2015

"Well, then," said Ko'Do'Kar, "That happened."

by Grolahmul
September 10, 2015

"Well, then," said Ko'Do'Kar, "That happened."

YolGoraagKaazah
September 10, 2015
Lokonikah

(this is unrealistic, you can't learn a shout like that, it takes years upon years to learn shouts)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 10, 2015
Lokonikah

(this is unrealistic, you can't learn a shout like that, it takes years upon years to learn shouts)

Stormtrooper
September 10, 2015

(but he's the blue eyes white dragon :D)

by Stormtrooper
September 10, 2015

(but he's the blue eyes white dragon :D)

Grolahmul
September 10, 2015

(YAY! Someone else who likes You-Gi-Oh!)

by Grolahmul
September 10, 2015

(YAY! Someone else who likes You-Gi-Oh!)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  26  27  28  29 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.