Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] The Lost Story Ep 1

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  12  13  14  15 > >>  

Emperor of Man
September 11, 2015

'Forgive me!' Sauriil yelled over the sounds of the Draugr screaming and clanging their blades against their shields. 'I did not realise that Rahgot was that powerful!'

Sauriil swings the Staff of Magnus at a Draugr's head. It dropped to the ground as he summoned a Bound Sword and dug the blade into its neck.

(The Xbox 360 is fine, but the only problem is we got a Pre-Owned Skyrim. When it comes to any RPG, the Pre-Owned versions are laggy, because of how the previous owner treated it.)

by Emperor of Man
September 11, 2015

'Forgive me!' Sauriil yelled over the sounds of the Draugr screaming and clanging their blades against their shields. 'I did not realise that Rahgot was that powerful!'

Sauriil swings the Staff of Magnus at a Draugr's head. It dropped to the ground as he summoned a Bound Sword and dug the blade into its neck.

(The Xbox 360 is fine, but the only problem is we got a Pre-Owned Skyrim. When it comes to any RPG, the Pre-Owned versions are laggy, because of how the previous owner treated it.)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 11, 2015

"I'll forgive you this time!" Falin called back before holding up jars filled with oil. "Check out what I picked up trying to catch back up to you."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 11, 2015

"I'll forgive you this time!" Falin called back before holding up jars filled with oil. "Check out what I picked up trying to catch back up to you."

Stormtrooper
September 11, 2015

"Did you have to get through loading screens as well?" la'saar asked "or am i the only fucker experiencing this shit?" la'saar said, not relizing his ability to break the fourth wall.

by Stormtrooper
September 11, 2015

"Did you have to get through loading screens as well?" la'saar asked "or am i the only fucker experiencing this shit?" la'saar said, not relizing his ability to break the fourth wall.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 11, 2015
sos iilah

(THIS IS A RP, THERE ARE NO FREAKN' LOADING SCREENS!)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 11, 2015
sos iilah

(THIS IS A RP, THERE ARE NO FREAKN' LOADING SCREENS!)

Stormtrooper
September 11, 2015

(for la'zaar, there are. he orginated in a game. but i understand your rage)

by Stormtrooper
September 11, 2015

Sharsosah
September 11, 2015

{I don't like your ability to break the fourth wall.}

by Sharsosah
September 11, 2015

{I don't like your ability to break the fourth wall.}

YolGoraagKaazah
September 11, 2015
sos iilah

(that's too modern, this takes place in the middle ages (kind of i guess), that will make the RP weird)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 11, 2015
sos iilah

(that's too modern, this takes place in the middle ages (kind of i guess), that will make the RP weird)

Stormtrooper
September 11, 2015

(he hallucinates, how's that?) 

by Stormtrooper
September 11, 2015

Emperor of Man
September 11, 2015

(Rage. The power of a Red Lantern.)

'Throw them! I'll cas--' A Draugr with a Warhammer* hits Sauriil in the chest. Everything becomes blurry, he could barely breath. Sauriil coughed. 'Damn!'

*(Image)

by Emperor of Man
September 11, 2015

(Rage. The power of a Red Lantern.)

'Throw them! I'll cas--' A Draugr with a Warhammer* hits Sauriil in the chest. Everything becomes blurry, he could barely breath. Sauriil coughed. 'Damn!'

*(Image)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 11, 2015
sos iilah

(how about that never happens, that means he's from modern times, and he's playing the game, that will just make the RP weird, hey shar, what strun said the red lantern thing, you know right)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 11, 2015
sos iilah

(how about that never happens, that means he's from modern times, and he's playing the game, that will just make the RP weird, hey shar, what strun said the red lantern thing, you know right)

Sharsosah
September 11, 2015

Nope.

by Sharsosah
September 11, 2015

Nope.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 11, 2015

(before the disappearence, you know when I raged, I raged a LOT)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 11, 2015

(before the disappearence, you know when I raged, I raged a LOT)

Sharsosah
September 11, 2015

Meh, it was my fault, forgive and forget.

by Sharsosah
September 11, 2015

Meh, it was my fault, forgive and forget.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 11, 2015

Falin growled. Throwing the jars down, she doused the draugr in oil. "Hang in there!" Arrows pierced the arm of the draugr carrying the warhammer. Locking the joints.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 11, 2015

Falin growled. Throwing the jars down, she doused the draugr in oil. "Hang in there!" Arrows pierced the arm of the draugr carrying the warhammer. Locking the joints.

Emperor of Man
September 11, 2015

Sauriil recuperated swiftly. He cast Flames.

The Draugr stumbled around burning other Draugr as it bumped into them. He summons a Dremora Lord, who roars, 'I smell weakness!'

The Dremora charges cutting through the Draugr.

by Emperor of Man
September 11, 2015

Sauriil recuperated swiftly. He cast Flames.

The Draugr stumbled around burning other Draugr as it bumped into them. He summons a Dremora Lord, who roars, 'I smell weakness!'

The Dremora charges cutting through the Draugr.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  12  13  14  15 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.