Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Himdah do Deyra....

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  39  40  41  42 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"Anyways why is that bosmer walking along the walls? Wait is that.....Falin?!" Said Hadar wondering what Falin was doing out here

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"Anyways why is that bosmer walking along the walls? Wait is that.....Falin?!" Said Hadar wondering what Falin was doing out here

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

Falin blinked when she heard her name called out. Glancing around again, she finally spotted the group gathered around the table.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

Falin blinked when she heard her name called out. Glancing around again, she finally spotted the group gathered around the table.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"Falin it's been a while hasn't it...Please do sit" Said Hadar motioning for her to sit down

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"Falin it's been a while hasn't it...Please do sit" Said Hadar motioning for her to sit down

Vultuzmaar
October 4, 2015

(dunno if I should wake my character)

by Vultuzmaar
October 4, 2015

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

Pulling a chair back, Falin sat with the group. "I wasn't expecting so many familiar faces clear out here."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

Pulling a chair back, Falin sat with the group. "I wasn't expecting so many familiar faces clear out here."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"Well I've recently contracted Lycanthropy from a rogue werewolf but for some reason I haven't turned into one since the last blood moon?...Anyways what have you been up too?"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"Well I've recently contracted Lycanthropy from a rogue werewolf but for some reason I haven't turned into one since the last blood moon?...Anyways what have you been up too?"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015
Vultuzmaar

(Wake him up lol)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015
Vultuzmaar

(Wake him up lol)

Vultuzmaar
October 4, 2015

(one of you should totally pour water on him xP)

by Vultuzmaar
October 4, 2015

(one of you should totally pour water on him xP)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"hey Maramis! wake up" said Hadar pouring a bottle of bloodwine on he Dunmer

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"hey Maramis! wake up" said Hadar pouring a bottle of bloodwine on he Dunmer

Vultuzmaar
October 4, 2015

*he shot up* "Gah, what?" *looks at Hadar* "What the hell, man?!" * he tried to clean himself up as best he could*

by Vultuzmaar
October 4, 2015

*he shot up* "Gah, what?" *looks at Hadar* "What the hell, man?!" * he tried to clean himself up as best he could*

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

Falin rubbed her eyes. Y'ffre help me . . .

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

Falin rubbed her eyes. Y'ffre help me . . .

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"Well how have you been Falin?" Asked Hadar

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"Well how have you been Falin?" Asked Hadar

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

Falin shrugged. "Alright for the most part."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

Falin shrugged. "Alright for the most part."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"Well what brings you to Himdah do Deyra is it because of the vampires that are soon going to wage war across this land"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"Well what brings you to Himdah do Deyra is it because of the vampires that are soon going to wage war across this land"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

"Vampires, huh? All Y'ffre told me was there was a growing threat here and I'd be able to find a group to help stop it."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

"Vampires, huh? All Y'ffre told me was there was a growing threat here and I'd be able to find a group to help stop it."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  39  40  41  42 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.