A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Let's play would you rather

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  20  21  22  23 > >>  

Alvulnax
June 12, 2016

Fantasy world. We all know how fast you learn skills there. :P

Would you rather be in prison for three weeks or listen to nyan cat on high volume (so you can´t sleep) for 96 hours?

by Alvulnax
June 12, 2016

Fantasy world. We all know how fast you learn skills there. :P

Would you rather be in prison for three weeks or listen to nyan cat on high volume (so you can´t sleep) for 96 hours?

Ouranos
June 12, 2016

Prison for three weeks. Prison isn't awful and you won't be a zombie from sleep deprivation.

Would you rather only have dial-up internet for a month or use a virus-ridden 1990 laptop for a month?

by Ouranos
June 12, 2016

Prison for three weeks. Prison isn't awful and you won't be a zombie from sleep deprivation.

Would you rather only have dial-up internet for a month or use a virus-ridden 1990 laptop for a month?

Alvulnax
June 12, 2016

Shitty internet (can still play offline)...

Would you rather be alone in a apocalypse or with your family (that question is harder than it seems; your family could die before you do).

by Alvulnax
June 12, 2016

Shitty internet (can still play offline)...

Would you rather be alone in a apocalypse or with your family (that question is harder than it seems; your family could die before you do).

Kriidgaafthunvu
June 13, 2016
Alone

Would you rather live in the Watch Dogs universe (you're you're vigilante) or the Homefront universe (rebel or collaborator your pick)?
by Kriidgaafthunvu
June 13, 2016
Alone

Would you rather live in the Watch Dogs universe (you're you're vigilante) or the Homefront universe (rebel or collaborator your pick)?

Hahdremro
June 14, 2016

I'd rather live in a fantasy world with my current set of skills. I'm a fairly decent bard, I think, so I get the feeling I'd manage to survive.

Would you rather eat ectoplasm or vampire dust?

by Hahdremro
June 14, 2016

I'd rather live in a fantasy world with my current set of skills. I'm a fairly decent bard, I think, so I get the feeling I'd manage to survive.

Would you rather eat ectoplasm or vampire dust?

Gahrik Jusk
September 26, 2016
@Dronizian ugh... I think I'd rather eat vampire dust...
Who knows? It might be good!
by Gahrik Jusk
September 26, 2016
@Dronizian ugh... I think I'd rather eat vampire dust...

Who knows? It might be good!

Gahrik Jusk
September 26, 2016

Would you rather drive a bus full of orphans and puppies off a cliff, or crash an airliner full of puppies into an orphanage?

Either way, you're gonna die... 

by Gahrik Jusk
September 26, 2016

Would you rather drive a bus full of orphans and puppies off a cliff, or crash an airliner full of puppies into an orphanage?

Either way, you're gonna die... 

Kriidgaafthunvu
September 27, 2016
I'll fly into the orphanage because that way the children suffer more than the cute little puppies.
by Kriidgaafthunvu
September 27, 2016
I'll fly into the orphanage because that way the children suffer more than the cute little puppies.

Alvulnax
September 28, 2016
I would rather crash the airliner. Its faster. And yes I also answered here because Kriidgaafthunvu didnt ask a question.

Would you rather join Alduin or the blades (that would mean that you had to kill Paarthurnax)?
by Alvulnax
September 28, 2016
I would rather crash the airliner. Its faster. And yes I also answered here because Kriidgaafthunvu didnt ask a question.

Would you rather join Alduin or the blades (that would mean that you had to kill Paarthurnax)?

Gahrik Jusk
September 28, 2016
@Alvulnax I would rather join Alduin because I'd rather not kill Paarthurnax...

Would you rather put a baby in a microwave (and yes, it's on) or but a baby in a blender (yes, also on)
by Gahrik Jusk
September 28, 2016
@Alvulnax I would rather join Alduin because I'd rather not kill Paarthurnax...

Would you rather put a baby in a microwave (and yes, it's on) or but a baby in a blender (yes, also on)

Zombieboy12e
September 28, 2016

if it was in a coma blender. otherwise microwave?

(your cruel)

would you rather eat a baby's hand or a baby's foot?

by Zombieboy12e
September 28, 2016

if it was in a coma blender. otherwise microwave?

(your cruel)

would you rather eat a baby's hand or a baby's foot?

Pahvomedrah
September 28, 2016

I'd rather eat baby hand because I can pretend the fingers are french fries and the palm is a burger.

Would you rather throw a baby off a 10 story building or jump off the 10 story building? No protection at the bottom, just concrete.

by Pahvomedrah
September 28, 2016

I'd rather eat baby hand because I can pretend the fingers are french fries and the palm is a burger.

Would you rather throw a baby off a 10 story building or jump off the 10 story building? No protection at the bottom, just concrete.

Zombieboy12e
September 28, 2016

id jump

w.u.r. live with hillory clinton or donald trump

by Zombieboy12e
September 28, 2016

id jump

w.u.r. live with hillory clinton or donald trump

Zombieboy12e
September 29, 2016

would u rather be assinated or suicide

(no threat meant)

by Zombieboy12e
September 29, 2016

would u rather be assinated or suicide

(no threat meant)

Alvulnax
September 30, 2016
Assinated = assassinated by an ass? xD I would rather commit suicide then I guess.

Would you rather live in a 4d world (with time 5d) or stay in the 3d world (with time 4d)?
by Alvulnax
September 30, 2016
Assinated = assassinated by an ass? xD I would rather commit suicide then I guess.

Would you rather live in a 4d world (with time 5d) or stay in the 3d world (with time 4d)?
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  20  21  22  23 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.