A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Make-A-Shout!

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8 > >>  

Dovahfron
September 14, 2015
In Do Vokun

Ok, I KNOW I'm not the only person that wishes u could make your own shouts on skyrim out of three dovah words, answer here and share with the community the interesting or cool shouts that YOU would make :D

Liin Nu Alun

Tried it on my wife. Didn't work so well.

by Dovahfron
September 14, 2015
In Do Vokun

Ok, I KNOW I'm not the only person that wishes u could make your own shouts on skyrim out of three dovah words, answer here and share with the community the interesting or cool shouts that YOU would make :D

Liin Nu Alun

Tried it on my wife. Didn't work so well.

rodophi
September 15, 2015

NOS N4 N7
, for the added alliterative appeal. It literally means "strike fury hunt" and I think it would be like a sort of homing projectile shout, dealing a moderate amount of damage to enemies. It would be great for hard to hit enemies, like dragons, since it's a homing missile.

(Yes, I have trouble hitting dragons while they're flying. Please don't judge...)

by rodophi
September 15, 2015

NOS N4 N7
, for the added alliterative appeal. It literally means "strike fury hunt" and I think it would be like a sort of homing projectile shout, dealing a moderate amount of damage to enemies. It would be great for hard to hit enemies, like dragons, since it's a homing missile.

(Yes, I have trouble hitting dragons while they're flying. Please don't judge...)

Alduin World Eater
September 19, 2015

I was thinking maybe something like a ward:

SP1N J1RIL DUN1K
 or shield protect cover.

by Alduin World Eater
September 19, 2015

SP1N J1RIL DUN1K
 or shield protect cover.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 19, 2015
Alduin World Eater

SP1N J1RIL DUN1K
 or shield protect cover.

(wouldn't work has to be 1 syllable)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 19, 2015
Alduin World Eater

SP1N J1RIL DUN1K
 or shield protect cover.

(wouldn't work has to be 1 syllable)

Mulhahlor
September 20, 2015
Alduin World Eater

SP1N J1RIL DUN1K
 or shield protect cover.

Maybe Spaan Vuth Aax , "Shield Halt Harm"?

by Mulhahlor
September 20, 2015
Alduin World Eater

SP1N J1RIL DUN1K
 or shield protect cover.

Maybe Spaan Vuth Aax , "Shield Halt Harm"?

Vulondovah21
September 20, 2015

D3L F1N HOFK3N

This shout is not a literal attack as it is a form of banishment to the undead.(Ghoul, ghosts, Dragur, etc.) Also an easier way to fight through a swarm of the dead.

by Vulondovah21
September 20, 2015

D3L F1N HOFK3N

This shout is not a literal attack as it is a form of banishment to the undead.(Ghoul, ghosts, Dragur, etc.) Also an easier way to fight through a swarm of the dead.

YolAgDaan
September 20, 2015

D1N RAF VED

"Doom Hole Black" Which would summon a black hole in the sky sucking all the trees and the buildings and leaving an empty land. Great with Hearthfire. You would learn all 3 words on 1 wall in a random quest. The wall would say:

TIL LOST JUL MINDOK OL D1N JUN FOS LOST SUL9K W4 W4L VED RAF TOL FUND DU UL1N L2N.

by YolAgDaan
September 20, 2015

D1N RAF VED

"Doom Hole Black" Which would summon a black hole in the sky sucking all the trees and the buildings and leaving an empty land. Great with Hearthfire. You would learn all 3 words on 1 wall in a random quest. The wall would say:

TIL LOST JUL MINDOK OL D1N JUN FOS LOST SUL9K W4 W4L VED RAF TOL FUND DU UL1N L2N.

dovah saviik
September 24, 2015

i would make a shout that would turn me into a dragon b/c right now i can't get mods the word would be

fen buld vuldak

will form change

by dovah saviik
September 24, 2015

i would make a shout that would turn me into a dragon b/c right now i can't get mods the word would be

fen buld vuldak

will form change

Veyd Sahvoz
September 27, 2015
(What's up with you guys and ward shouts)
by Veyd Sahvoz
September 27, 2015
(What's up with you guys and ward shouts)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 27, 2015
(I'm too tired right now so i will put all the shouts i've created ever since i joined on here well prbly not all of them maybe like 4)
by Veyd Sahvoz
September 27, 2015
(I'm too tired right now so i will put all the shouts i've created ever since i joined on here well prbly not all of them maybe like 4)

Grolahmul
September 28, 2015

@Veyd Sahvoz

How many have you made since you started..? Also, how many are Thu'um-correct? (3 1-syllable words.)

by Grolahmul
September 28, 2015

@Veyd Sahvoz

How many have you made since you started..? Also, how many are Thu'um-correct? (3 1-syllable words.)

Vulondovah21
October 3, 2015

MIND4 MINDOK P4.

A crude shout to represent all of known knowledge. Provided the dragon using it can handle all of known knowledge without turning himeself into dust like that woman from an Indiana Jones movie, that dragon could be set on world dominatiton.

by Vulondovah21
October 3, 2015

MIND4 MINDOK P4.

A crude shout to represent all of known knowledge. Provided the dragon using it can handle all of known knowledge without turning himeself into dust like that woman from an Indiana Jones movie, that dragon could be set on world dominatiton.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(Shouts can obly be mad up of 3 1 syllable words so that shout would not work krosis zeymah. But try new things ;)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(Shouts can obly be mad up of 3 1 syllable words so that shout would not work krosis zeymah. But try new things ;)

Vulondovah21
October 3, 2015

@Veyd Sahvoz,

Right, I forgot about that rule.... **Walks off to think some more.**

by Vulondovah21
October 3, 2015

@Veyd Sahvoz,

Right, I forgot about that rule.... **Walks off to think some more.**

Vulondovah21
October 3, 2015

I got it.

KUN VUL RO.

In essence, perfect balance between light and dark. XD This should fit the 3 one syallable words now.

by Vulondovah21
October 3, 2015

I got it.

KUN VUL RO.

In essence, perfect balance between light and dark. XD This should fit the 3 one syallable words now.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.