Malboviing
February 24, 2016

I DONT KNOW!!!!!!!!!!

by Malboviing
February 24, 2016

I DONT KNOW!!!!!!!!!!

Duryoljot
February 24, 2016

They're breaking through the gates! Add more timbers! Pour steaming oil on their wretched profiles!

by Duryoljot
February 24, 2016

They're breaking through the gates! Add more timbers! Pour steaming oil on their wretched profiles!

Malboviing
February 24, 2016

Stop them before they reach the hold!

by Malboviing
February 24, 2016

Stop them before they reach the hold!

Duryoljot
February 24, 2016

Wait... Go to the Hearth, and post on that new thread. On of our number is leaving for some time. Buh-bye, Mirkrilaar.

by Duryoljot
February 24, 2016

Wait... Go to the Hearth, and post on that new thread. On of our number is leaving for some time. Buh-bye, Mirkrilaar.

Duryoljot
February 24, 2016

But in the mean time, we must fight back! Men, women, and children will perish unless we prevent the obnoxious users from flooding our... oh, wait... We're supposed to let them flood our threads...

by Duryoljot
February 24, 2016

But in the mean time, we must fight back! Men, women, and children will perish unless we prevent the obnoxious users from flooding our... oh, wait... We're supposed to let them flood our threads...

Malboviing
February 24, 2016

Exactly.

by Malboviing
February 24, 2016

Exactly.

Duryoljot
February 24, 2016

What do you mean, exactly? You were throwing javelins through the windows at them twelve minutes ago!

by Duryoljot
February 24, 2016

What do you mean, exactly? You were throwing javelins through the windows at them twelve minutes ago!

Malboviing
February 24, 2016

No I went werewolf on their asses.

by Malboviing
February 24, 2016

No I went werewolf on their asses.

Duryoljot
February 24, 2016

Oh, that's right. I was the the javelineer. 

Imagine how confused new members would be if they just found this conversation.

by Duryoljot
February 24, 2016

Oh, that's right. I was the the javelineer. 

Imagine how confused new members would be if they just found this conversation.

Malboviing
February 24, 2016

TO ALL NEW MEMBERS WHO SEE THIS THREAD:

DISREGARD IT ENTIRELY!!! IF YOU WISH TO TAKE PART, FEEL FREE. JUST LET OT BE KNOWN THAT THE REST OF THE SITE IS NOT AS STRANGE AS THIS THREAD. DO NOT LET US PUT YOU OFF! WE APOLOGIZE IF WE DO THOUGH, BUT NOTHING CAN BE DONE. THIS CONVERSATION WILL PROBABLY CONTINUE ON FOR A WHILE!

Lol.

by Malboviing
February 24, 2016

TO ALL NEW MEMBERS WHO SEE THIS THREAD:

DISREGARD IT ENTIRELY!!! IF YOU WISH TO TAKE PART, FEEL FREE. JUST LET OT BE KNOWN THAT THE REST OF THE SITE IS NOT AS STRANGE AS THIS THREAD. DO NOT LET US PUT YOU OFF! WE APOLOGIZE IF WE DO THOUGH, BUT NOTHING CAN BE DONE. THIS CONVERSATION WILL PROBABLY CONTINUE ON FOR A WHILE!

Lol.

Malboviing
February 24, 2016

Worth it.

by Malboviing
February 24, 2016

Worth it.

Duryoljot
February 24, 2016

Most definetly, duderama.

by Duryoljot
February 24, 2016

Most definetly, duderama.

Duryoljot
February 24, 2016

I need to get woth volzah zol and make another discussion thread sometime... I love hashing out Elder Scrolls lore with others.

by Duryoljot
February 24, 2016

I need to get woth volzah zol and make another discussion thread sometime... I love hashing out Elder Scrolls lore with others.

Malboviing
February 24, 2016

That'd be interesting.

by Malboviing
February 24, 2016

That'd be interesting.

Duryoljot
February 24, 2016

He made one about the gods but the moderatot Liis didn't post like he wanted to... I did, though! Although... When it comes to the higher forces I'm a bit rusty.

by Duryoljot
February 24, 2016

He made one about the gods but the moderatot Liis didn't post like he wanted to... I did, though! Although... When it comes to the higher forces I'm a bit rusty.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.