Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Community Mod?

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13 > >>  

Duryoljot
April 6, 2016

My voting thread is up. And you're welcome, Mirkrilaar. If it weren't for you none of this would have happened!

I suggest that we set up our base in Atmora, the ancient Nordic homeland. Large, deserted, and accessible by dragon or boat... Difficult to set up, but if not on the mainland then most likely on an Alcatraz style island monastery, like thhose eagle nests on the high rocky pillars in the ocean. That'd be epic!

by Duryoljot
April 6, 2016

My voting thread is up. And you're welcome, Mirkrilaar. If it weren't for you none of this would have happened!

I suggest that we set up our base in Atmora, the ancient Nordic homeland. Large, deserted, and accessible by dragon or boat... Difficult to set up, but if not on the mainland then most likely on an Alcatraz style island monastery, like thhose eagle nests on the high rocky pillars in the ocean. That'd be epic!

Necromas
April 6, 2016

Sounds like a good place to settle to me. 

by Necromas
April 6, 2016

Duryoljot
April 6, 2016

Cool. I'll talk to the other writers and warn them that the idea we're devloping might be changed! Oh, and let's please to get as many people to vote as possible?

by Duryoljot
April 6, 2016

Cool. I'll talk to the other writers and warn them that the idea we're devloping might be changed! Oh, and let's please to get as many people to vote as possible?

Mirkrilaar
April 6, 2016
Necromas

I agree.

by Mirkrilaar
April 6, 2016
Necromas

I agree.

Frinmulaar
April 6, 2016

I see two simple ways to make the player translate things. One is a lever puzzle with the solution in a carved text. The other is having a written clue point at an unmarked location.

A Hrothgarlike place (EDIT: in a desolate environment) sounds good for the pro-dragon faction. Could some community avatars act as underlings to the evil force as well?

by Frinmulaar
April 6, 2016

I see two simple ways to make the player translate things. One is a lever puzzle with the solution in a carved text. The other is having a written clue point at an unmarked location.

A Hrothgarlike place (EDIT: in a desolate environment) sounds good for the pro-dragon faction. Could some community avatars act as underlings to the evil force as well?

Mirkrilaar
April 6, 2016

Of course! other wise we wouldn't have voices for the antagonists.

by Mirkrilaar
April 6, 2016

Of course! other wise we wouldn't have voices for the antagonists.

Duryoljot
April 6, 2016

So, we agree that there will be voices for everone? And Frinmulaar, I like the clue idea. Perhaps there are some forgotten ruins in our monastery!

by Duryoljot
April 6, 2016

So, we agree that there will be voices for everone? And Frinmulaar, I like the clue idea. Perhaps there are some forgotten ruins in our monastery!

Mirkrilaar
April 6, 2016
That's perfect!
by Mirkrilaar
April 6, 2016
That's perfect!

Mirkrilaar
April 6, 2016
It would be hidden or something so we don't know. Like "I know we built this on a Nordic ruin (or something), but I didn't see this!"
by Mirkrilaar
April 6, 2016
It would be hidden or something so we don't know. Like "I know we built this on a Nordic ruin (or something), but I didn't see this!"

Malboviing
April 6, 2016

I think there should be a long list of clues, not just a couple. Make it decently hard to find.

by Malboviing
April 6, 2016

I think there should be a long list of clues, not just a couple. Make it decently hard to find.

Mirkrilaar
April 6, 2016
Yeah. I don't want this to be a short mod.
by Mirkrilaar
April 6, 2016
Yeah. I don't want this to be a short mod.

Malboviing
April 6, 2016

Very true. That would kind of defeat the purpose.

by Malboviing
April 6, 2016

Very true. That would kind of defeat the purpose.

Loniizrath
April 6, 2016
Yolos Vith

I think my heart just stopped. 

by Loniizrath
April 6, 2016
Yolos Vith

I think my heart just stopped. 

Mirkrilaar
April 6, 2016

I cant tell if I should be happy or be concerned. Haha

by Mirkrilaar
April 6, 2016

I cant tell if I should be happy or be concerned. Haha

Loniizrath
April 6, 2016

So many custom assets... I don't want to bring everyone back down to earth here, but creating an entire continent from scratch is not easy. Maybe brainstorm something a little more realistic for two amateur modders?

by Loniizrath
April 6, 2016

So many custom assets... I don't want to bring everyone back down to earth here, but creating an entire continent from scratch is not easy. Maybe brainstorm something a little more realistic for two amateur modders?

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.