Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

We know what you did...

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  4  5  6  7 

[deleted]
April 8, 2020

I once attacked my daughter Lucia by accident... I wanted to give her a gift, so I left-clicked twice...

My character pulled out his ebony sword and attacked Lucia...

by [deleted]
April 8, 2020

I once attacked my daughter Lucia by accident... I wanted to give her a gift, so I left-clicked twice...

My character pulled out his ebony sword and attacked Lucia...

Krahruthrath
May 28, 2020
I killed Meeko to upset my friend, who brought Meeko with them during their own game.
by Krahruthrath
May 28, 2020
I killed Meeko to upset my friend, who brought Meeko with them during their own game.

Mulminex
June 3, 2020

I have gone into a brawl wearing the Ebony mail.):

by Mulminex
June 3, 2020

I have gone into a brawl wearing the Ebony mail.):

Dinokin
October 18, 2020

I killed many friends with the Ebony Blade.

by Dinokin
October 18, 2020

I killed many friends with the Ebony Blade.

Horseshoecrab
March 7, 2021

I chose the empire on my first playthrough and the stormcloaks on my second, when I had to betray Balgruuf and he said "and you? A Stormcloak? I thought better of you." I felt awful

by Horseshoecrab
March 7, 2021

I chose the empire on my first playthrough and the stormcloaks on my second, when I had to betray Balgruuf and he said "and you? A Stormcloak? I thought better of you." I felt awful

Mindosilah
April 13, 2021

I absolutely regret killing Cicero. I mean, his stuff is alright but frick, he was just a jester.

by Mindosilah
April 13, 2021

I absolutely regret killing Cicero. I mean, his stuff is alright but frick, he was just a jester.

Dinokin
August 19, 2021

I killed Farengar Secret-Fire just to get the key to the Ebony Blade...

by Dinokin
August 19, 2021

I killed Farengar Secret-Fire just to get the key to the Ebony Blade...

Volthurnil
January 30, 2022

This post has been deleted.

by Volthurnil
January 30, 2022

This post has been deleted.

BiiveydoPindaar
July 30, 2022

Killing Anoriath as a possible radiant quest in the Dark Brotherhood. I'll happily off the jerks but Anoriath is always nice (and his bro's shop is a good place to offload loot).

Horseshoecrab

Any time I do a Stormcloak playthrough it's a character based off a known rebel. Other than the ethnocentrism, Balgruuf is the other main reason I normally go Imperial.

by BiiveydoPindaar
July 30, 2022

Killing Anoriath as a possible radiant quest in the Dark Brotherhood. I'll happily off the jerks but Anoriath is always nice (and his bro's shop is a good place to offload loot).

Horseshoecrab

Any time I do a Stormcloak playthrough it's a character based off a known rebel. Other than the ethnocentrism, Balgruuf is the other main reason I normally go Imperial.

Realms
December 9, 2022

Got screwed by the Ebony Blade. game crashes alot and death is usually immient from Alvor. Named my black cat: Alduin, the World-Nibbler, he will eat the world, one cheese puff at a time.

by Realms
December 9, 2022

Got screwed by the Ebony Blade. game crashes alot and death is usually immient from Alvor. Named my black cat: Alduin, the World-Nibbler, he will eat the world, one cheese puff at a time.

Realms
May 31, 2023

Moding The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion.

on a sad note Alduin, The World-Nibbler has sadly past a month ago

by Realms
May 31, 2023

Moding The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion.

on a sad note Alduin, The World-Nibbler has sadly past a month ago

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  4  5  6  7 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.