Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

(T)(ND) Oblivion Walkers

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  26  27  28  29 > >>  

BanditNation
March 23, 2014

He takes his helmet off. "Oh, i forgot. I am Synthax." He bows, bits and pieces of his armor falling onto the ground.

by BanditNation
March 23, 2014

He takes his helmet off. "Oh, i forgot. I am Synthax." He bows, bits and pieces of his armor falling onto the ground.

Aloktaas Krein
March 24, 2014

"You look as though you need some new armor." Aloktaas reaches into his adventuring bag, and took out a pouch full of septims. Aloktaas held that money infront of Synthax. "Buy yourself something stronger!"

by Aloktaas Krein
March 24, 2014

"You look as though you need some new armor." Aloktaas reaches into his adventuring bag, and took out a pouch full of septims. Aloktaas held that money infront of Synthax. "Buy yourself something stronger!"

BanditNation
March 24, 2014

He chuckles and takes the pouch. "I do, don't i?" He walks away to go to Warmaiden's.

by BanditNation
March 24, 2014

He chuckles and takes the pouch. "I do, don't i?" He walks away to go to Warmaiden's.

ZaneKata
March 24, 2014

"so, maybe we may get that meed now, duscuss our travles and such" zane said with a slight grin as he startewalking

by ZaneKata
March 24, 2014

"so, maybe we may get that meed now, duscuss our travles and such" zane said with a slight grin as he startewalking

BanditNation
March 24, 2014

Synthax comes back, in a new suit of Orcish armor. "Not as good as my last armor, but it'll do. At least i got it at a bargain." He chuckles and gives the pouch to Aloktaas, which is still half full. "And yes, let's go."

by BanditNation
March 24, 2014

Synthax comes back, in a new suit of Orcish armor. "Not as good as my last armor, but it'll do. At least i got it at a bargain." He chuckles and gives the pouch to Aloktaas, which is still half full. "And yes, let's go."

Aloktaas Krein
March 26, 2014

"Thank you, but alas, I must go finish bussiness elsewhere. I hope you understand! I wish we could all meet again sometime, but for now, I must leave you. Farewell!" And then Aloktaas left Whiterun, and in the distance you could see his old body turn into that of a beast and ran towards Riverwood on all fours.

by Aloktaas Krein
March 26, 2014

"Thank you, but alas, I must go finish bussiness elsewhere. I hope you understand! I wish we could all meet again sometime, but for now, I must leave you. Farewell!" And then Aloktaas left Whiterun, and in the distance you could see his old body turn into that of a beast and ran towards Riverwood on all fours.

ZaneKata
March 26, 2014

"so, im still loking forward to that drink"

by ZaneKata
March 26, 2014

"so, im still loking forward to that drink"

Aloktaas Krein
March 26, 2014

Elsewhere, our old werewolf strides with amazing speed. He could see Riverwood from here. When he got close enough, he found a tree he could hide behind. He transformed back into a human quickly. He walked the rest of the way into the heart of the town. Aloktaas walked up to man in the city. Aloktaas said to this man "I found the location of the last remaining dragons. They have been spotted flying around in the far north here." Said Aloktaas pointing to a map he took out. "We should get this one first, and worry about the others later, for they are farther and stronger. This one we could manage, but we will need more hands to defeat these other dragons."

by Aloktaas Krein
March 26, 2014

Elsewhere, our old werewolf strides with amazing speed. He could see Riverwood from here. When he got close enough, he found a tree he could hide behind. He transformed back into a human quickly. He walked the rest of the way into the heart of the town. Aloktaas walked up to man in the city. Aloktaas said to this man "I found the location of the last remaining dragons. They have been spotted flying around in the far north here." Said Aloktaas pointing to a map he took out. "We should get this one first, and worry about the others later, for they are farther and stronger. This one we could manage, but we will need more hands to defeat these other dragons."

ZaneKata
March 26, 2014

with aloktaas unknowwing of my presence when he left, i walked up behind him, "i will help you sly these dragons"zane said with a look of nobility, "i folloed in your footstep in the dirt, i though you might want a hand, not saying you need it with your abillities, but i came anyway"

by ZaneKata
March 26, 2014

with aloktaas unknowwing of my presence when he left, i walked up behind him, "i will help you sly these dragons"zane said with a look of nobility, "i folloed in your footstep in the dirt, i though you might want a hand, not saying you need it with your abillities, but i came anyway"

BanditNation
March 26, 2014

Synthax takes out his waraxe and sprints towards them. "Let's go kill us some dragons."

by BanditNation
March 26, 2014

Synthax takes out his waraxe and sprints towards them. "Let's go kill us some dragons."

ZaneKata
March 26, 2014

"so where is this dragons location?"

by ZaneKata
March 26, 2014

"so where is this dragons location?"

Aloktaas Krein
March 27, 2014

Aloktaas smiled a weak old smile, and said "Gratitude! Our first dragon would be west of Dawnstar, far up north. If you all are ready, we shall go. This man that I was talking to here is named Pyhrrus. He is an High Elf who has been my friend since the early second age. It is odd for an elf to have such an Imperial name, that is because he was an orphan in Cyrodiil, and got his name because of that. He escaped the orphange to quench his lust for adventure!"

by Aloktaas Krein
March 27, 2014

Aloktaas smiled a weak old smile, and said "Gratitude! Our first dragon would be west of Dawnstar, far up north. If you all are ready, we shall go. This man that I was talking to here is named Pyhrrus. He is an High Elf who has been my friend since the early second age. It is odd for an elf to have such an Imperial name, that is because he was an orphan in Cyrodiil, and got his name because of that. He escaped the orphange to quench his lust for adventure!"

ZaneKata
March 27, 2014

"ok than, lets go kill us some dragons"

by ZaneKata
March 27, 2014

"ok than, lets go kill us some dragons"

BanditNation
March 27, 2014

Synthax laughs. "This is going to be great!"

by BanditNation
March 27, 2014

Synthax laughs. "This is going to be great!"

Papricor
March 27, 2014
Aaznu is a nord with black hair and the most magnificient beard in the land. He uses a sword and shield, with a bow for backup. He was named by dragons who found him and raised him ever sine they found him near a cave. Aaznu is sitting on the peak of a mountain, staring into the horizon of the wilderness of Skyrim in Whiterun hold

by Papricor
March 27, 2014
Aaznu is a nord with black hair and the most magnificient beard in the land. He uses a sword and shield, with a bow for backup. He was named by dragons who found him and raised him ever sine they found him near a cave. Aaznu is sitting on the peak of a mountain, staring into the horizon of the wilderness of Skyrim in Whiterun hold

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  26  27  28  29 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.