Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

(M)(ND)The Daedra War

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10 > >>  

Alduin The World Eater
April 25, 2014
Ahzira: *a white ear flicks* I'm fine Erin but I wanted to ask you if you could come back to Riften with me to our old home. *blinks ice blue eyes and tail sways back and forth like a snake*
*looks at her in surprise* Ahzira I can't I have duties here I need to take care of, this is my home *shakes head and looks around* but you can stay in these woods and you'll see me everyday.
Ahzira: *nods in agreement* alright Erin *climbs into a nearby tree and disappears*
by Alduin The World Eater
April 25, 2014
Ahzira: *a white ear flicks* I'm fine Erin but I wanted to ask you if you could come back to Riften with me to our old home. *blinks ice blue eyes and tail sways back and forth like a snake*

*looks at her in surprise* Ahzira I can't I have duties here I need to take care of, this is my home *shakes head and looks around* but you can stay in these woods and you'll see me everyday.

Ahzira: *nods in agreement* alright Erin *climbs into a nearby tree and disappears*

Zuruniik
April 25, 2014

Tristane jumps down from the top of the tree. "I'm glad I don't have a crazy woman trying to kill me then run away with me to Riften." He puts his bow on his back and puts the arrow back into the quiver. "If you gents don't mind, I'm going to go up to the throat of the world now. You're welcome to tag along, but be aware that danger might lurk ahead. This 'great battle' was not told to be peaceful by any means."

by Zuruniik
April 25, 2014

Tristane jumps down from the top of the tree. "I'm glad I don't have a crazy woman trying to kill me then run away with me to Riften." He puts his bow on his back and puts the arrow back into the quiver. "If you gents don't mind, I'm going to go up to the throat of the world now. You're welcome to tag along, but be aware that danger might lurk ahead. This 'great battle' was not told to be peaceful by any means."

Loniizrath
April 25, 2014
"Well, nothing else to do here." *Arenden follows Tristane.*
by Loniizrath
April 25, 2014
"Well, nothing else to do here." *Arenden follows Tristane.*

Alduin The World Eater
April 25, 2014

*turns into a werewolf and quickly follows running on all fours* lets go then don't want to keep the war waiting *laughs seeming happier*

April 25, 2014

*turns into a werewolf and quickly follows running on all fours* lets go then don't want to keep the war waiting *laughs seeming happier*

Zuruniik
April 25, 2014

"I haven't even asked either of you for your names yet." Tristane says while crossing the bridge into Ivarstead. "How rude of me. I'll go first; I'm called Tristane, born and raised in the swamps of Black Marsh even though I'm clearly a Breton. My family moved there after my mother was being hunted for being a witch. I don't know if she actually was a witch, as my parents left me in the swamps at the age of two. I don't blame my parents for leaving me, as I was considered insane. Although my insanity has seized in the last few years, I warn you now that I may do something that isn't exactly 'normal'. Luckily some kind argonians found me and cared for me. They acted as my parents should have. I was raised to hunt as my argonian parents weren't exactly the richest of folk. The wildlife there wasn't exactly friendly either, as many insects and reptiles alike attacked with great strength. After both my argonian parents were killed by a bandit group, I retreated into the north, taking with me nothing but my own wit and this bow." Tristane says while motioning to his bow. "It isn't anything special, but it gets the job done. That was about three years ago. Ever since then I've been on my own trading for the pelts I scrounge up during hunts. That's enough about me, how about yourselves?"

by Zuruniik
April 25, 2014

"I haven't even asked either of you for your names yet." Tristane says while crossing the bridge into Ivarstead. "How rude of me. I'll go first; I'm called Tristane, born and raised in the swamps of Black Marsh even though I'm clearly a Breton. My family moved there after my mother was being hunted for being a witch. I don't know if she actually was a witch, as my parents left me in the swamps at the age of two. I don't blame my parents for leaving me, as I was considered insane. Although my insanity has seized in the last few years, I warn you now that I may do something that isn't exactly 'normal'. Luckily some kind argonians found me and cared for me. They acted as my parents should have. I was raised to hunt as my argonian parents weren't exactly the richest of folk. The wildlife there wasn't exactly friendly either, as many insects and reptiles alike attacked with great strength. After both my argonian parents were killed by a bandit group, I retreated into the north, taking with me nothing but my own wit and this bow." Tristane says while motioning to his bow. "It isn't anything special, but it gets the job done. That was about three years ago. Ever since then I've been on my own trading for the pelts I scrounge up during hunts. That's enough about me, how about yourselves?"

Alduin The World Eater
April 25, 2014

*blinks in surprise* well I'm Erindil Athiane of the Summerset Isles. My name was originally Erin. My family well they are the queen and princess of Summerset but I didn't want to become a king I wanted excitment and adventure so I ran away when I was nine. Then when I had reached Cyrodil I met a young Khajjit girl and you know her as Ahzira. We were the same age but we didn't know what eachother was, she said she was called a Khajjit and I said I was called a High Elf. She then took me to her mother who took care of me and changed my name to Erindil because they found me in Cyrodil. Till I told them I wanted to come to Skyrim when I was eight-teen to find riches and adventure. Ahzira came with me but we spilt up when she joined the Dark Brotherhood. So ya

April 25, 2014

*blinks in surprise* well I'm Erindil Athiane of the Summerset Isles. My name was originally Erin. My family well they are the queen and princess of Summerset but I didn't want to become a king I wanted excitment and adventure so I ran away when I was nine. Then when I had reached Cyrodil I met a young Khajjit girl and you know her as Ahzira. We were the same age but we didn't know what eachother was, she said she was called a Khajjit and I said I was called a High Elf. She then took me to her mother who took care of me and changed my name to Erindil because they found me in Cyrodil. Till I told them I wanted to come to Skyrim when I was eight-teen to find riches and adventure. Ahzira came with me but we spilt up when she joined the Dark Brotherhood. So ya

Loniizrath
April 25, 2014
"I'm Arenden Terarus. Alchemist, Illusionist, and sailor. I've traveled to every province of Tamriel to sell potions and learn new skills. Until recently, I'd been alone in the world for as long as I can remember, making my way through life my own way.
by Loniizrath
April 25, 2014
"I'm Arenden Terarus. Alchemist, Illusionist, and sailor. I've traveled to every province of Tamriel to sell potions and learn new skills. Until recently, I'd been alone in the world for as long as I can remember, making my way through life my own way.

Alduin The World Eater
April 25, 2014

Yea remember when we first met when I came to you for healing *laughs looking at Arenden* The general looked at you and said: "Arenden meet your new patent sense the other one was eatten by daedra." I looked so scared with my cut up arm I thought I was going to be fed to daedra

April 25, 2014

Yea remember when we first met when I came to you for healing *laughs looking at Arenden* The general looked at you and said: "Arenden meet your new patent sense the other one was eatten by daedra." I looked so scared with my cut up arm I thought I was going to be fed to daedra

Loniizrath
April 25, 2014
*laughs* "I don't think I'd ever used that many healing potions on one person since that day."
by Loniizrath
April 25, 2014
*laughs* "I don't think I'd ever used that many healing potions on one person since that day."

Zuruniik
April 25, 2014

Tristane suddenly looks around urgently. "I must be off; something important. I'll be with you again soon."  He says as he slides down the mountain side. He reaches the bottom and runs off over the hills and into the woods, out of the sight of the other two. "Must reach it." He mumbles while running. "Close, close". He starts climbing a nearby tree, but passes out halfway up.

by Zuruniik
April 25, 2014

Tristane suddenly looks around urgently. "I must be off; something important. I'll be with you again soon."  He says as he slides down the mountain side. He reaches the bottom and runs off over the hills and into the woods, out of the sight of the other two. "Must reach it." He mumbles while running. "Close, close". He starts climbing a nearby tree, but passes out halfway up.

Alduin The World Eater
April 25, 2014

Well that was odd *blinks in confusion*

April 25, 2014

Well that was odd *blinks in confusion*

Alduin The World Eater
April 28, 2014

(By the way this is Ahzira just wanted to let ya'll know)

April 28, 2014

(By the way this is Ahzira just wanted to let ya'll know)

vaaztiidjun
April 28, 2014

While on his way to the mountain, 'plays-with-fire' decides to go through the woods; while mostly uneventful, he does come across Tristane in the tree. He chuckles to himself and assumes that He fell asleep after hiding from a bear or similar. Plays-with-fire climbs the tree, and carries Tristane down, where he sit's tristane up, propped against the tree and throws some water over Tristane's head.

by vaaztiidjun
April 28, 2014

While on his way to the mountain, 'plays-with-fire' decides to go through the woods; while mostly uneventful, he does come across Tristane in the tree. He chuckles to himself and assumes that He fell asleep after hiding from a bear or similar. Plays-with-fire climbs the tree, and carries Tristane down, where he sit's tristane up, propped against the tree and throws some water over Tristane's head.

Zuruniik
April 28, 2014

Tristane wakes, sputtering and coughing. As his vision clears, he sees the argonian standing before him. "Who are you?" he inquires. "Have you come to ransack me of my supplies?"

by Zuruniik
April 28, 2014

Tristane wakes, sputtering and coughing. As his vision clears, he sees the argonian standing before him. "Who are you?" he inquires. "Have you come to ransack me of my supplies?"

vaaztiidjun
April 28, 2014

No, you more than likely have nothing worth taking anyway. I just found you in the tree. What in Tamirel were you doing up there anyway? I cannot say I have saved anyone from a tree before, so I'm not sure where we go from here; you dryskins are strange.

by vaaztiidjun
April 28, 2014

No, you more than likely have nothing worth taking anyway. I just found you in the tree. What in Tamirel were you doing up there anyway? I cannot say I have saved anyone from a tree before, so I'm not sure where we go from here; you dryskins are strange.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.