Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

dovahzul country discussion

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  20  21  22  23 > >>  

maatdopah
May 16, 2014

mideval styles of speaking and treating others, but also modern buildings and military.

by maatdopah
May 16, 2014

mideval styles of speaking and treating others, but also modern buildings and military.

Koorahlok
May 16, 2014
Ok but I wouldn't want modern cars or maybe car sized peddle cars using mountain bikepeddles and shifting
by Koorahlok
May 16, 2014
Ok but I wouldn't want modern cars or maybe car sized peddle cars using mountain bikepeddles and shifting

Mirkrilaar
May 16, 2014

Yeah. I would like horses too.

by Mirkrilaar
May 16, 2014

Yeah. I would like horses too.

Koorahlok
May 16, 2014
I was stating that instead of cars we have cars that uses peddles and we use mountain bike gears and shifters for it
by Koorahlok
May 16, 2014
I was stating that instead of cars we have cars that uses peddles and we use mountain bike gears and shifters for it

Mirkrilaar
May 16, 2014

Why?

by Mirkrilaar
May 16, 2014

Why?

Koorahlok
May 16, 2014
Well I always thought that would be cool people have to work to get places not just sit on somthing
by Koorahlok
May 16, 2014
Well I always thought that would be cool people have to work to get places not just sit on somthing

Mirkrilaar
May 16, 2014

Maybe. Or maybe we could use bikes or something.

by Mirkrilaar
May 16, 2014

Maybe. Or maybe we could use bikes or something.

Koorahlok
May 16, 2014
I still like the peddle car it can hold the same amount as a regular car but you are the engine lol
by Koorahlok
May 16, 2014
I still like the peddle car it can hold the same amount as a regular car but you are the engine lol

Mirkrilaar
May 16, 2014

Yeah, I see your point there. Just make sure everyones peddling and not just the driver.lol

by Mirkrilaar
May 16, 2014

Yeah, I see your point there. Just make sure everyones peddling and not just the driver.lol

Koorahlok
May 16, 2014
Well people could swap sticking every now and then,btw I would like the measurements to be metric
by Koorahlok
May 16, 2014
Well people could swap sticking every now and then,btw I would like the measurements to be metric

Mirkrilaar
May 16, 2014

Sure. They make more sense than the US measurement system anyways.

by Mirkrilaar
May 16, 2014

Sure. They make more sense than the US measurement system anyways.

Koorahlok
May 16, 2014
Yea they do and another thing I've been looking at more islands and found one north of Granada that allready has an airfield, and I didn't mean sticking I ment driving
by Koorahlok
May 16, 2014
Yea they do and another thing I've been looking at more islands and found one north of Granada that allready has an airfield, and I didn't mean sticking I ment driving

Mirkrilaar
May 16, 2014

Oh ok.

by Mirkrilaar
May 16, 2014

Oh ok.

Koorahlok
May 16, 2014
This island I just found is farther away from America though and getting ships out there will take longer
by Koorahlok
May 16, 2014
This island I just found is farther away from America though and getting ships out there will take longer

maatdopah
May 16, 2014

how much does it cost?

by maatdopah
May 16, 2014

how much does it cost?

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  20  21  22  23 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.