Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Pel Pals Signup

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  22  23  24  25 > >>  

Athtar
July 20, 2014

I'm new here but would like to give this a shot.

Alphabet (writing with or without dragon runes): Prefer writing without the runes because I'm just learning but willing to give them (the runes) a whirl if you're want to use those and you can be forgiving of my possible errors. You may need to be forgiving of my grammatical errors when using Dhovazul until I get it perfected. 

Handwritten or Typed: Either one. If you're handwriting is legible, then feel free to show off your writing.

Canon or Expanded (using the canon language only or the expanded dictionary): Expanded

Country (if you’d only like to pair up with someone in your own country): Any is fine but I only speak/read English.

Personal or Roleplay (writing about yourself, versus roleplaying a character or a scenario): Either is fine. 

Other (specify if you have any other preferences): I'd like to start out with emails and then we could move on to handwritten letters, if we decide to go that route. I'm not picky as to whether you're male or female but I would prefer folks over 18, if possible.

by Athtar
July 20, 2014

I'm new here but would like to give this a shot.

Alphabet (writing with or without dragon runes): Prefer writing without the runes because I'm just learning but willing to give them (the runes) a whirl if you're want to use those and you can be forgiving of my possible errors. You may need to be forgiving of my grammatical errors when using Dhovazul until I get it perfected. 

Handwritten or Typed: Either one. If you're handwriting is legible, then feel free to show off your writing.

Canon or Expanded (using the canon language only or the expanded dictionary): Expanded

Country (if you’d only like to pair up with someone in your own country): Any is fine but I only speak/read English.

Personal or Roleplay (writing about yourself, versus roleplaying a character or a scenario): Either is fine. 

Other (specify if you have any other preferences): I'd like to start out with emails and then we could move on to handwritten letters, if we decide to go that route. I'm not picky as to whether you're male or female but I would prefer folks over 18, if possible.

ikaram
July 21, 2014

Found a Pel Pal, you can remove me from the list.

by ikaram
July 21, 2014

Found a Pel Pal, you can remove me from the list.

thegrayace
July 23, 2014

can it be over the computer? like email or pm ?

by thegrayace
July 23, 2014

paarthurnax
Administrator
July 23, 2014
thegrayace

Yup, you can do it over or pm if you'd like. Check the waiting list - there are others looking to do email-only as well.

by paarthurnax
July 23, 2014
thegrayace

Yup, you can do it over or pm if you'd like. Check the waiting list - there are others looking to do email-only as well.

thegrayace
July 27, 2014
paarthurnax
thegrayace

Thank you! I have found a good pel pal in Wuthkendov

by thegrayace
July 27, 2014
paarthurnax
thegrayace

Thank you! I have found a good pel pal in Wuthkendov

alduinworshiper
August 6, 2014

no runes slow learner ill write or type which ever comes first most recomanded someone who speaks english roleplay possibly a little personal no other 

by alduinworshiper
August 6, 2014

no runes slow learner ill write or type which ever comes first most recomanded someone who speaks english roleplay possibly a little personal no other 

TheBanditFirefighter
August 10, 2014

very interesting idea to bring the community toghether. lot krotz

by TheBanditFirefighter
August 10, 2014

very interesting idea to bring the community toghether. lot krotz

Lovaasseviing
August 16, 2014
I have found a Pel Pal.
by Lovaasseviing
August 16, 2014
I have found a Pel Pal.

Lorfeynag
August 18, 2014

This sounds like a pretty cool idea 

I would prefer handwritten, no runes, personal. 

by Lorfeynag
August 18, 2014

This sounds like a pretty cool idea 

I would prefer handwritten, no runes, personal. 

bronkirby
August 20, 2014

No runes, will type, preferably from US. expanded or canon. Email: [email protected]

by bronkirby
August 20, 2014

No runes, will type, preferably from US. expanded or canon. Email: [email protected]

satdeshret
August 22, 2014

Handwritten or typed, if handwritten I'm fine with using runes, expanded dictionary, any country works, but the only language other than dovahzul and English that I have the slighest understanding of is French and I'm several years out of practice, personal, feel free to send me a PM and we can work out the details.

by satdeshret
August 22, 2014

Handwritten or typed, if handwritten I'm fine with using runes, expanded dictionary, any country works, but the only language other than dovahzul and English that I have the slighest understanding of is French and I'm several years out of practice, personal, feel free to send me a PM and we can work out the details.

haruglory64
August 27, 2014

I am ready to converse. Alphabet, either or. But if you utilize runes, please be patient waiting for me to decipher them. Handwritten or Typed: I love either. Expanded. Country. So long as we can understand one another, it's irrelevant. Personal. I don't do much role play.

by haruglory64
August 27, 2014

I am ready to converse. Alphabet, either or. But if you utilize runes, please be patient waiting for me to decipher them. Handwritten or Typed: I love either. Expanded. Country. So long as we can understand one another, it's irrelevant. Personal. I don't do much role play.

Kaazloz
August 31, 2014

I want a pel pal. :3

Alphabet: Mainly English, but can sometimes use Dragon Runes, but it'll take me a bit to find out what it says.

Handwritten or Typed: Don't really care, but mainly has to be Typed, but can do Handwritten sometimes.

Canon or Expanded: Expanded.

Personal or Roleplay: Can be both.

Other: I can speak a bit of German, and it will take me a bit to decipher the Dragon Runes. Sometimes I won't be able to do Typed, cause I only have a certain amount of Internet a month.

by Kaazloz
August 31, 2014

I want a pel pal. :3

Alphabet: Mainly English, but can sometimes use Dragon Runes, but it'll take me a bit to find out what it says.

Handwritten or Typed: Don't really care, but mainly has to be Typed, but can do Handwritten sometimes.

Canon or Expanded: Expanded.

Personal or Roleplay: Can be both.

Other: I can speak a bit of German, and it will take me a bit to decipher the Dragon Runes. Sometimes I won't be able to do Typed, cause I only have a certain amount of Internet a month.

Kaazloz
September 5, 2014

Can you change mine to Handwritten? I won't be able to type anymore.

by Kaazloz
September 5, 2014

Can you change mine to Handwritten? I won't be able to type anymore.

Lorfeynag
September 8, 2014

I have found a Pel Pal

by Lorfeynag
September 8, 2014

I have found a Pel Pal

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  22  23  24  25 > >>