Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Adventures in Nirn

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  89  90  91  92 > >>  

ikaram
June 11, 2014

"Good. You can wait for me if you wan't people. But you should, I will risk everything for this party."

by ikaram
June 11, 2014

"Good. You can wait for me if you wan't people. But you should, I will risk everything for this party."

valromar
June 11, 2014
"I kind of need to stay anyway so i can train Grokesh, but we will wait for you as long as we can."
by valromar
June 11, 2014
"I kind of need to stay anyway so i can train Grokesh, but we will wait for you as long as we can."

ikaram
June 11, 2014

Kaj leaves, heading towards Whiterun.

by ikaram
June 11, 2014

Kaj leaves, heading towards Whiterun.

valromar
June 12, 2014
Norcon waves goodbye to Kaj and goes out hunting.
by valromar
June 12, 2014
Norcon waves goodbye to Kaj and goes out hunting.

Blood Moon
June 12, 2014

(Okay, sooo.... sliced my hand open on a couple of hidden knives while doing dishes, and couldn't write...or play xbox, draw.....it sucked really bad, but good news is, I'M BACK, and ryan...I don'y care what you think of my avatar, its a sega character called NiGHTS, so there.)

by Blood Moon
June 12, 2014

(Okay, sooo.... sliced my hand open on a couple of hidden knives while doing dishes, and couldn't write...or play xbox, draw.....it sucked really bad, but good news is, I'M BACK, and ryan...I don'y care what you think of my avatar, its a sega character called NiGHTS, so there.)

Blood Moon
June 12, 2014

(guess Grokesh is the groups blacksmith, huh?)

Grokesh frowned, not having the tools or materials to improve the bow, instead he shook it off, returning to his horse, her name was Maple, he stroked, her mane, with her butting her head against his affectionetely. As if saying "love you too..."

by Blood Moon
June 12, 2014

(guess Grokesh is the groups blacksmith, huh?)

Grokesh frowned, not having the tools or materials to improve the bow, instead he shook it off, returning to his horse, her name was Maple, he stroked, her mane, with her butting her head against his affectionetely. As if saying "love you too..."

valromar
June 12, 2014
Norcon realized Grokesh didn't have anything to improve his bow so he went back to make Grokesh the tools he needed and gave him some raw materials from his pack and said. "here you go, now please improve that bow and after i get back from hunting, i will start your training."
by valromar
June 12, 2014
Norcon realized Grokesh didn't have anything to improve his bow so he went back to make Grokesh the tools he needed and gave him some raw materials from his pack and said. "here you go, now please improve that bow and after i get back from hunting, i will start your training."

Blood Moon
June 12, 2014

Grokesh, noticed the new tools laid out before him,sighing, he picked up the bow and examined it, seeing as the bow itself could use some reinforcing, he picked up an ebony ingot. Eying the campfire, he stacked some stones around it, while moving a sheet of iron onto it to act as an improv anvil, and began heating the ebony, letting it cook in the flames as, it started to crack,being the brittle metal that it is, and withdrew it, plunging it into the nearby river before pulling a hammer and gently tapping the ebony into place while it was still hot, the hot ebony being molded onto the joints of the bow and reinforcing the bowstring notches, and even slintering off a few peices to graft to the main body creating a more sturdy body while giving it a more stylish, slightly swirled design. he sat next the the flames, sweat dripping from his brow as he used the remaining material to craft a matching quiver to go with the bow, he heard the clop of hooves and turned to see maple behind him, eying the bow. "Its for a friend." He told her patting her muzzle, she shook her head in reply, before lying next to him, to be brushed. "Not now maple, I must return, the bow to Norcon first, then you can get your mane brushed." he said running a hand through her mane before getting up to give the bow to Norcon. "Here, this should be good, it took a few hours, but it will serve you better now..." he said offering the set quiver and bow to him.

by Blood Moon
June 12, 2014

Grokesh, noticed the new tools laid out before him,sighing, he picked up the bow and examined it, seeing as the bow itself could use some reinforcing, he picked up an ebony ingot. Eying the campfire, he stacked some stones around it, while moving a sheet of iron onto it to act as an improv anvil, and began heating the ebony, letting it cook in the flames as, it started to crack,being the brittle metal that it is, and withdrew it, plunging it into the nearby river before pulling a hammer and gently tapping the ebony into place while it was still hot, the hot ebony being molded onto the joints of the bow and reinforcing the bowstring notches, and even slintering off a few peices to graft to the main body creating a more sturdy body while giving it a more stylish, slightly swirled design. he sat next the the flames, sweat dripping from his brow as he used the remaining material to craft a matching quiver to go with the bow, he heard the clop of hooves and turned to see maple behind him, eying the bow. "Its for a friend." He told her patting her muzzle, she shook her head in reply, before lying next to him, to be brushed. "Not now maple, I must return, the bow to Norcon first, then you can get your mane brushed." he said running a hand through her mane before getting up to give the bow to Norcon. "Here, this should be good, it took a few hours, but it will serve you better now..." he said offering the set quiver and bow to him.

valromar
June 12, 2014
Norcon noticed the bow and quiver when he returned with a few more deer and goats. "Listen, why don't you keep it, i already have two and you are going to need it in the near future."
by valromar
June 12, 2014
Norcon noticed the bow and quiver when he returned with a few more deer and goats. "Listen, why don't you keep it, i already have two and you are going to need it in the near future."

DovLokThu
June 19, 2014

Hello people, I'm a Breton from High Rock. So what do I do here? I'm lost in this huge world

by DovLokThu
June 19, 2014

Hello people, I'm a Breton from High Rock. So what do I do here? I'm lost in this huge world

Blood Moon
June 19, 2014
(Well that's up to you! You can do whatever you want here. Its called adventures in Nirn for a reason, but until you figure out who you will be, remember this...you CAN NOT be the dragon born, but you can be anyone else you want. I roleplay Grokesh-Ironheart, an orc traveling far and wife to get away from his stronghold in whiterun , and currently the rp is in sky rim, but will move to other regions depending on how things go with our various members.)
Grokesh smiled "I appreciate this though I did it for you..." he thanked as he made his way back to maple, and started brushing her like he promised.
by Blood Moon
June 19, 2014
(Well that's up to you! You can do whatever you want here. Its called adventures in Nirn for a reason, but until you figure out who you will be, remember this...you CAN NOT be the dragon born, but you can be anyone else you want. I roleplay Grokesh-Ironheart, an orc traveling far and wife to get away from his stronghold in whiterun , and currently the rp is in sky rim, but will move to other regions depending on how things go with our various members.)

Grokesh smiled "I appreciate this though I did it for you..." he thanked as he made his way back to maple, and started brushing her like he promised.

valromar
June 19, 2014
"Here," Norcon handed him a quiver with 15 arrows."Try hitting the apples I have set up on those stumps while I portion the meat in to appropriate sizes for the trip." As Norcon carefully took out his carving knife. "Let me know when you either run out of arrows or targets."
by valromar
June 19, 2014
"Here," Norcon handed him a quiver with 15 arrows."Try hitting the apples I have set up on those stumps while I portion the meat in to appropriate sizes for the trip." As Norcon carefully took out his carving knife. "Let me know when you either run out of arrows or targets."

Blood Moon
June 19, 2014
Grokesh nodded, filling his quiver with the arrows, taking a moment to pull his new bow out and draw an arrow. " Shooting apples? Sounds easy enough...." Grokesh said to himself as he loosed an arrow at one of the apples, only for it to sale an inch high, glance off a small rock, sail into the heavens and disappear from sight.
" MY KNEEEEE!!!" Could be heard in the far distance, causing the orc to flinch.
by Blood Moon
June 19, 2014
Grokesh nodded, filling his quiver with the arrows, taking a moment to pull his new bow out and draw an arrow. " Shooting apples? Sounds easy enough...." Grokesh said to himself as he loosed an arrow at one of the apples, only for it to sale an inch high, glance off a small rock, sail into the heavens and disappear from sight.

" MY KNEEEEE!!!" Could be heard in the far distance, causing the orc to flinch.

valromar
June 19, 2014
Norcon quickly put a large barrier behind the apples and went back to Grokesh."Watch how I do it." Norcon took an arrow and drew it. He let go of the arrow and it sailed right through the center of the apple. " do you think you can do that?"
by valromar
June 19, 2014
Norcon quickly put a large barrier behind the apples and went back to Grokesh."Watch how I do it." Norcon took an arrow and drew it. He let go of the arrow and it sailed right through the center of the apple. " do you think you can do that?"

DovLokThu
June 20, 2014

So You're Valromar? I'm  Dovlokthu, I was born in the Imperial palace at High Rock. I ran away because it was so boring there.

by DovLokThu
June 20, 2014

So You're Valromar? I'm  Dovlokthu, I was born in the Imperial palace at High Rock. I ran away because it was so boring there.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.