Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] The Seducing

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 7, 2015

She frowned before stooping beside him. "Even an Orc has their limits on Mead," she muttered shaking her head. She glanced back at Tiberius, "I don't see any point in heading out. Don't tire your men out chasing hollow leads."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 7, 2015

She frowned before stooping beside him. "Even an Orc has their limits on Mead," she muttered shaking her head. She glanced back at Tiberius, "I don't see any point in heading out. Don't tire your men out chasing hollow leads."

YolGoraagKaazah
November 7, 2015

Gilda gasps before calling out, "Guards! Draconus!" She kneels down and puts her fingers on Makor's neck.

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 7, 2015

Gilda gasps before calling out, "Guards! Draconus!" She kneels down and puts her fingers on Makor's neck.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 7, 2015
Draconus stops his search using the orb and rushee to the throne room. He sees Makor "By the gods! You've had far too much mead" he said kneeling brfore Makor and casting a healing spell
by Veyd Sahvoz
November 7, 2015
Draconus stops his search using the orb and rushee to the throne room. He sees Makor "By the gods! You've had far too much mead" he said kneeling brfore Makor and casting a healing spell

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 7, 2015

Falin shook her head as she stood. "This obsession of his is only going to get him killed, if not worse." For the most part her face was emotionless, though anger could be seen storming in her red eyes.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 7, 2015

Falin shook her head as she stood. "This obsession of his is only going to get him killed, if not worse." For the most part her face was emotionless, though anger could be seen storming in her red eyes.

Lokonikah
November 7, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Just before the Praetorian leaves, he calls over to her, telling her to just disassemble the men altogether. Have them return to training, or anything really. He looks over to Falin, silently asking her if she wished to leave the area and rest.

by Lokonikah
November 7, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Just before the Praetorian leaves, he calls over to her, telling her to just disassemble the men altogether. Have them return to training, or anything really. He looks over to Falin, silently asking her if she wished to leave the area and rest.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 7, 2015
"Well drowning your sorrow and problems in mead isn't going to do anything than kill you or mske you severly ill" explained Draconus annoyed at Makors way of thinking but remembering that he was his friend and he'd help him.
by Veyd Sahvoz
November 7, 2015
"Well drowning your sorrow and problems in mead isn't going to do anything than kill you or mske you severly ill" explained Draconus annoyed at Makors way of thinking but remembering that he was his friend and he'd help him.

YolGoraagKaazah
November 7, 2015

Makor gets up, Gilda sighs "Thank the Gods." Makor puts his head on his forehead "What in Oblivion just happened?" He look around as his vision clears.

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 7, 2015

Makor gets up, Gilda sighs "Thank the Gods." Makor puts his head on his forehead "What in Oblivion just happened?" He look around as his vision clears.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 7, 2015
"I don't think I really need to explain…" said Draconus glancing over at Falin
by Veyd Sahvoz
November 7, 2015
"I don't think I really need to explain…" said Draconus glancing over at Falin

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 7, 2015

Her back remained turned to the chief. "You almost got yourself killed is what happened. It's time to move on, Makor. Before something worse happens." She looked at the Legate. The message was clear: "Let's just get out of here."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 7, 2015

Her back remained turned to the chief. "You almost got yourself killed is what happened. It's time to move on, Makor. Before something worse happens." She looked at the Legate. The message was clear: "Let's just get out of here."

YolGoraagKaazah
November 7, 2015

Makor gets up "Put this behind?! Leave me, all of you!" the chief's voice boomed through the Longhouse.

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 7, 2015

Makor gets up "Put this behind?! Leave me, all of you!" the chief's voice boomed through the Longhouse.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 7, 2015

"Fine, if that's what you want." The Immortal's voice was unusually cold.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 7, 2015

"Fine, if that's what you want." The Immortal's voice was unusually cold.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 7, 2015

Draconus sighed and apparated outside. He walked around the kingdom, something he rarely did, he needed to think a bit.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 7, 2015

Draconus sighed and apparated outside. He walked around the kingdom, something he rarely did, he needed to think a bit.

Lokonikah
November 7, 2015

Once they are outside, Tiberius turns over to his bosmer friend. Before he speaks to her, he casts another glance at Makor, nodding to himself when he was positive they would be unheard.

"Makor is going mad..."

by Lokonikah
November 7, 2015

Once they are outside, Tiberius turns over to his bosmer friend. Before he speaks to her, he casts another glance at Makor, nodding to himself when he was positive they would be unheard.

"Makor is going mad..."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 7, 2015

She snorted, shaking her head. "Going?" She rubbed her eyes, "I"m amazed the kingdom hasn't fallen apart yet."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 7, 2015

She snorted, shaking her head. "Going?" She rubbed her eyes, "I"m amazed the kingdom hasn't fallen apart yet."

Veyd Sahvoz
November 7, 2015
Draconus created a ball of dark blue flame in his hand as he thiught too himself. He knew rhat something was wrong with Makor and ge was right after seeing the incident that just happened.
by Veyd Sahvoz
November 7, 2015
Draconus created a ball of dark blue flame in his hand as he thiught too himself. He knew rhat something was wrong with Makor and ge was right after seeing the incident that just happened.
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.