Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Ban Game!!!

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  68  69  70  71  72  293  294  295  296 > >>  

Malboviing
March 16, 2016

I agree they aren't cheap anymore, but the older ones are. And 2.

by Malboviing
March 16, 2016

I agree they aren't cheap anymore, but the older ones are. And 2.

Duryoljot
March 16, 2016

A good amount. I´m sure you were proud. Banned for being one flag under minimum trash-talking level in Objective-based game modes.

by Duryoljot
March 16, 2016

A good amount. I´m sure you were proud. Banned for being one flag under minimum trash-talking level in Objective-based game modes.

Malboviing
March 16, 2016

Banned for making that obvious. I don't really play CTF. I play Big Team Battle and SWAT the most.

by Malboviing
March 16, 2016

Banned for making that obvious. I don't really play CTF. I play Big Team Battle and SWAT the most.

Malboviing
March 16, 2016

Although I do love a good game of Grifball.

by Malboviing
March 16, 2016

Although I do love a good game of Grifball.

Duryoljot
March 16, 2016

A fan favorite. I also enjoy Grifball, but usually with only small numbers... It´s more fun that way. 

SWAT is too easy these days, though... Even easier than Spartan Ops... Be it a Mantis or footsoldier, every target that dances into my gunsight dies in fiery death every time. God bless the Incinerator.

by Duryoljot
March 16, 2016

A fan favorite. I also enjoy Grifball, but usually with only small numbers... It´s more fun that way. 

SWAT is too easy these days, though... Even easier than Spartan Ops... Be it a Mantis or footsoldier, every target that dances into my gunsight dies in fiery death every time. God bless the Incinerator.

Duryoljot
March 16, 2016

And how long is it before Joradn catches on our long ass Halo conversation?

by Duryoljot
March 16, 2016

And how long is it before Joradn catches on our long ass Halo conversation?

Malboviing
March 16, 2016

Hopefully not soon. And I do agree with you, that SWAT is becoming easier and easier. That is unfortunate. And I prefer a large game of Grifball. More chaotic=More fun. And I hate the Incin. Give me a Railgun any day.

by Malboviing
March 16, 2016

Hopefully not soon. And I do agree with you, that SWAT is becoming easier and easier. That is unfortunate. And I prefer a large game of Grifball. More chaotic=More fun. And I hate the Incin. Give me a Railgun any day.

Malboviing
March 16, 2016

More ammo, more accurate, and you can change where you are looking while charging. Plus one-shot kill if hit. I understand the Incin tends to get one-shots as well, but only if the person gets hit by the center, or doesn't move from the side spray after the explosion.

by Malboviing
March 16, 2016

More ammo, more accurate, and you can change where you are looking while charging. Plus one-shot kill if hit. I understand the Incin tends to get one-shots as well, but only if the person gets hit by the center, or doesn't move from the side spray after the explosion.

Duryoljot
March 16, 2016

But Incinerators are a guarenteed multi-kill in deathmatches, my point. 

by Duryoljot
March 16, 2016

But Incinerators are a guarenteed multi-kill in deathmatches, my point. 

Malboviing
March 16, 2016

True. I'll still take a Railgun though.

by Malboviing
March 16, 2016

True. I'll still take a Railgun though.

Jordan L
March 17, 2016

gotcha boys. banned for talking about halo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! without inviting me!!!!!!! im a nerd spartan too!

ps my favorite weapon is the magnum.... dont hate.

by Jordan L
March 17, 2016

gotcha boys. banned for talking about halo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! without inviting me!!!!!!! im a nerd spartan too!

Jordan L
March 17, 2016

and ps idk how much i can post here cuz my study hall advisor is yelling at me if she sees me on this site. lol i argue its a language study but she thinks otherwise. i just call her a wuth vahdin lol. she has no idea what that means

by Jordan L
March 17, 2016

and ps idk how much i can post here cuz my study hall advisor is yelling at me if she sees me on this site. lol i argue its a language study but she thinks otherwise. i just call her a wuth vahdin lol. she has no idea what that means

Malboviing
March 17, 2016

Nice. And magnum is fine.

by Malboviing
March 17, 2016

Nice. And magnum is fine.

Duryoljot
March 17, 2016
Jordan L

Oh, don't worry. That's one of my favorites in the campaign. Got some kickass headshots in my time with that weapon.

by Duryoljot
March 17, 2016
Jordan L

Oh, don't worry. That's one of my favorites in the campaign. Got some kickass headshots in my time with that weapon.

Duryoljot
March 17, 2016

And banned for calling your study hall advisor an old woman. Mine is a dude who sits directly behind me, and he doesn't care at all. I could probably watch people doing it and he wouldn't care.

by Duryoljot
March 17, 2016

And banned for calling your study hall advisor an old woman. Mine is a dude who sits directly behind me, and he doesn't care at all. I could probably watch people doing it and he wouldn't care.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  68  69  70  71  72  293  294  295  296 > >>