Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Adventures in Nirn

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  68  69  70  71  72  89  90  91  92 > >>  

Blood Moon
August 20, 2014

"My mother used to tell me of a time when gates popped  up all over Mundus, when Mahrunes Dagon Invaded Nirn, and a hero went into them and closed them, maybe...if we can find one of those old portals, we can reactivate it and go into the fields of rust, and I could use soul snare on one of the daedra it would not be able to return to Oblivion." Shyvana offered.

by Blood Moon
August 20, 2014

"My mother used to tell me of a time when gates popped  up all over Mundus, when Mahrunes Dagon Invaded Nirn, and a hero went into them and closed them, maybe...if we can find one of those old portals, we can reactivate it and go into the fields of rust, and I could use soul snare on one of the daedra it would not be able to return to Oblivion." Shyvana offered.

valromar
August 20, 2014
"Apocrypha has it's own daedra there and it's quicker to get there, besides i have the portal right here."
by valromar
August 20, 2014
"Apocrypha has it's own daedra there and it's quicker to get there, besides i have the portal right here."

Blood Moon
August 20, 2014

Shyvana nodded. "Okay then,Apocrypha it is then,maybe I could thank Mera for the enchantments." Shyvana added before she put the twin scythes back in their holsters, and mounted her crossbows.

by Blood Moon
August 20, 2014

Shyvana nodded. "Okay then,Apocrypha it is then,maybe I could thank Mera for the enchantments." Shyvana added before she put the twin scythes back in their holsters, and mounted her crossbows.

valromar
August 20, 2014
He pulled out a black book and kept his hand on the book, "you two need your hands on this when i open is so we all go in together."
by valromar
August 20, 2014
He pulled out a black book and kept his hand on the book, "you two need your hands on this when i open is so we all go in together."

Blood Moon
August 20, 2014

Shyvana nodded her understanding, as she rested an armored hand on the book, she looked at Run to see if he was ready as well.

by Blood Moon
August 20, 2014

Shyvana nodded her understanding, as she rested an armored hand on the book, she looked at Run to see if he was ready as well.

Loniizrath
August 20, 2014

Rune put his hand on the book as well. "Whenever you're ready."

by Loniizrath
August 20, 2014

Rune put his hand on the book as well. "Whenever you're ready."

Blood Moon
August 20, 2014

Shyvana, nodded, her other hand fiddleing with the chain at her hips. "I am ready as well" she said aloud

by Blood Moon
August 20, 2014

Shyvana, nodded, her other hand fiddleing with the chain at her hips. "I am ready as well" she said aloud

valromar
August 20, 2014
Norcon nodded and opened the book as the three of them were teleported to a strange place made out of books, "well, what do you think?"
by valromar
August 20, 2014
Norcon nodded and opened the book as the three of them were teleported to a strange place made out of books, "well, what do you think?"

Blood Moon
August 20, 2014

"...its...interesting...never have I seen such a place, the scholars in Cyrodil would kill for a place of such vast knowledge,but...what now?" she asked as she let go of the book, and a scythe held in her left hand.

by Blood Moon
August 20, 2014

"...its...interesting...never have I seen such a place, the scholars in Cyrodil would kill for a place of such vast knowledge,but...what now?" she asked as she let go of the book, and a scythe held in her left hand.

valromar
August 20, 2014
"alright, how strong do you want the daedra?"
by valromar
August 20, 2014
"alright, how strong do you want the daedra?"

Loniizrath
August 20, 2014
"Well, let's see here. We're in Apocrypha, which is home to three creatures: Seekers, Lurkers, and Hermaeus Mora. We'd be fools to try and kill Mora, and Seekers aren't actually Daedra, they're mortal souls warped by the effects of Mora's influence. That leaves Lurkers, the most powerful of Hermaeus Mora's servants."
by Loniizrath
August 20, 2014
"Well, let's see here. We're in Apocrypha, which is home to three creatures: Seekers, Lurkers, and Hermaeus Mora. We'd be fools to try and kill Mora, and Seekers aren't actually Daedra, they're mortal souls warped by the effects of Mora's influence. That leaves Lurkers, the most powerful of Hermaeus Mora's servants."

valromar
August 20, 2014
"well, there just so happens to be four different types, the regular one, the guardian, the sentinel, and the vindicator."
by valromar
August 20, 2014
"well, there just so happens to be four different types, the regular one, the guardian, the sentinel, and the vindicator."

Blood Moon
August 20, 2014

"well then, things just got interesting then didn't it?" Shyvana quipped. "they aren't that hard to find, one could be just around the corner, so lets be careful..." She continued, redying her right mounted bow, while a scythe was spinning in slow revolutions in her left, the blade makeing a low humming sound as it whizzed on its chain.

by Blood Moon
August 20, 2014

"well then, things just got interesting then didn't it?" Shyvana quipped. "they aren't that hard to find, one could be just around the corner, so lets be careful..." She continued, redying her right mounted bow, while a scythe was spinning in slow revolutions in her left, the blade makeing a low humming sound as it whizzed on its chain.

valromar
August 20, 2014

"Hold on a second, wait right here, I'll be right back." Norcon ran off in to the distance and started to run back with two Lurker Guardians following. When Norcon stopped, he turned around and fired an arrow whos head was glowing red and tail was glowing blue. There was a flash of lightning where the arrow soared and then an explosion of fire erupted from one of the lurkers and then fell to the floor dead, "hurry, get the other one!"

by valromar
August 20, 2014

"Hold on a second, wait right here, I'll be right back." Norcon ran off in to the distance and started to run back with two Lurker Guardians following. When Norcon stopped, he turned around and fired an arrow whos head was glowing red and tail was glowing blue. There was a flash of lightning where the arrow soared and then an explosion of fire erupted from one of the lurkers and then fell to the floor dead, "hurry, get the other one!"

Blood Moon
August 20, 2014

Shyvana nodded, her time in the arena kicking in as she hurled the sickle at the lurker's neck sticking it and cutting into its neck, she hurled the other as it wrapped around its legs, she pulled hard against the chains catching the daedra off guard as it crashed into the ground, she clamly dropped the chains and walked up to the subdued daedra, fireing bolts into its limbs joints to render them useless. she then removed the scythes and admired her work.

"Its harmless now, should I use the snare to take the soul now?"she asked, her breath coming a little faster. "That caused quite the racket and I'm sure those weren't the only lurkers around here."she continued hearing the booming footsteps of more lurkers.

by Blood Moon
August 20, 2014

Shyvana nodded, her time in the arena kicking in as she hurled the sickle at the lurker's neck sticking it and cutting into its neck, she hurled the other as it wrapped around its legs, she pulled hard against the chains catching the daedra off guard as it crashed into the ground, she clamly dropped the chains and walked up to the subdued daedra, fireing bolts into its limbs joints to render them useless. she then removed the scythes and admired her work.

"Its harmless now, should I use the snare to take the soul now?"she asked, her breath coming a little faster. "That caused quite the racket and I'm sure those weren't the only lurkers around here."she continued hearing the booming footsteps of more lurkers.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  68  69  70  71  72  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.