Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Ban Game!!!

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  69  70  71  72  73  293  294  295  296 > >>  

Duryoljot
March 17, 2016

But seriously, who knows why the newer kids who play Spartan Ops are so freaking worthless? I sigh every time I see one hop in a Wraith and completely forget it's a mortar device, and capable of destroying entire platoons of Covenant... Give the Wraith to someone who knows how to use it... It's even worse with the Banshee, or the Seraph fighters waaaaay back in the old days.

And everyone is banned for being forthcoming nerds, including myself.

by Duryoljot
March 17, 2016

But seriously, who knows why the newer kids who play Spartan Ops are so freaking worthless? I sigh every time I see one hop in a Wraith and completely forget it's a mortar device, and capable of destroying entire platoons of Covenant... Give the Wraith to someone who knows how to use it... It's even worse with the Banshee, or the Seraph fighters waaaaay back in the old days.

And everyone is banned for being forthcoming nerds, including myself.

Malboviing
March 17, 2016

Grunt Birthday Party is the best skull for Campaign.

by Malboviing
March 17, 2016

Grunt Birthday Party is the best skull for Campaign.

Duryoljot
March 17, 2016

Hell yeah it is. Makes things much simpler... Sort of not really. WIth all skulls on Legendary difficulty you and your team have to perfectly coordinate with one another, and be prepared for every dodge and grenade.

by Duryoljot
March 17, 2016

Hell yeah it is. Makes things much simpler... Sort of not really. WIth all skulls on Legendary difficulty you and your team have to perfectly coordinate with one another, and be prepared for every dodge and grenade.

Malboviing
March 17, 2016

I prefer to do it Solo. I haven't found anyone I can do the Campaign with on Legendary that hasn't died in the second encounter. And all skulls were on, so we had to restart the level. 

by Malboviing
March 17, 2016

I prefer to do it Solo. I haven't found anyone I can do the Campaign with on Legendary that hasn't died in the second encounter. And all skulls were on, so we had to restart the level. 

Duryoljot
March 17, 2016

Yeah that is a pretty major problem online. Finding livestreamers to play with is a great route though.

by Duryoljot
March 17, 2016

Yeah that is a pretty major problem online. Finding livestreamers to play with is a great route though.

Malboviing
March 17, 2016

That is true.

by Malboviing
March 17, 2016

That is true.

Duryoljot
March 18, 2016

Although when games are flooded... 

You can just see the leaderboards fill up, you can just hear Scream banging through the threshold Ree Ree Ree, REE REE REE!!!

by Duryoljot
March 18, 2016

Although when games are flooded... 

You can just see the leaderboards fill up, you can just hear Scream banging through the threshold Ree Ree Ree, REE REE REE!!!

Malboviing
March 18, 2016

Pretty much. Then everyone gets taken down by a laser blast.

by Malboviing
March 18, 2016

Pretty much. Then everyone gets taken down by a laser blast.

Jordan L
March 18, 2016

yeah yolos my friends die right away if  we do the campaign with all the skulls on while on legendary difficulty. It sucks. I have to carry them so much.

by Jordan L
March 18, 2016

yeah yolos my friends die right away if  we do the campaign with all the skulls on while on legendary difficulty. It sucks. I have to carry them so much.

Malboviing
March 18, 2016

I feel your pain as well Jordan.

by Malboviing
March 18, 2016

I feel your pain as well Jordan.

Jordan L
March 22, 2016

banned for not posting in more than 4 days

by Jordan L
March 22, 2016

banned for not posting in more than 4 days