Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Adventures in Nirn

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  69  70  71  72  73  89  90  91  92 > >>  

Loniizrath
August 20, 2014

"Yes, please. Here, use this," Rune tossed Shyvana a soul gem. "I'll hold off the others."

Runinaro ran around the corner, and began using frost magic to build a wall of ice to block the corridor.

by Loniizrath
August 20, 2014

"Yes, please. Here, use this," Rune tossed Shyvana a soul gem. "I'll hold off the others."

Runinaro ran around the corner, and began using frost magic to build a wall of ice to block the corridor.

valromar
August 20, 2014

"Those were the only hostile ones as I asked Mora to send 2 after me so we could do this, the ones you hear are simply just friends of mine coming to make sure that at least one of these two survived."

by valromar
August 20, 2014

"Those were the only hostile ones as I asked Mora to send 2 after me so we could do this, the ones you hear are simply just friends of mine coming to make sure that at least one of these two survived."

Loniizrath
August 20, 2014

"I still feel better with the ice wall here." Rune waved his hand one last time, and rows of jagged icy spikes materialized at the top of the wall. He smiled at his handiwork. "Necromancy may be my calling, but building stuff with frost magic is always fun."

by Loniizrath
August 20, 2014

"I still feel better with the ice wall here." Rune waved his hand one last time, and rows of jagged icy spikes materialized at the top of the wall. He smiled at his handiwork. "Necromancy may be my calling, but building stuff with frost magic is always fun."

Blood Moon
August 20, 2014

Shyvana nodded grimly, the task clear. she walked back to the edge of the platform, dodging a tentacle, and made a mad dash towards one of the walls, her momentum carrying her up into the air as she used one foot to kick off the wall, the other to spin her around, and finally hurled the twin scythes at the downed lurkers a dark purple arura flashing to life around them, as they impaled the daedra's chest, she quickly ripped the blades out in a spin as she then launched the gem ito its chest, captureing the loose sould before her blades could absorb it.

She landed on top of the dead beast, panting as she pulled the shard out of its chest. "Okay, lets get out of here!" she shouted as she fired a bolt into a seeker, exploding and buring it to ashes.

by Blood Moon
August 20, 2014

Shyvana nodded grimly, the task clear. she walked back to the edge of the platform, dodging a tentacle, and made a mad dash towards one of the walls, her momentum carrying her up into the air as she used one foot to kick off the wall, the other to spin her around, and finally hurled the twin scythes at the downed lurkers a dark purple arura flashing to life around them, as they impaled the daedra's chest, she quickly ripped the blades out in a spin as she then launched the gem ito its chest, captureing the loose sould before her blades could absorb it.

She landed on top of the dead beast, panting as she pulled the shard out of its chest. "Okay, lets get out of here!" she shouted as she fired a bolt into a seeker, exploding and buring it to ashes.

Blood Moon
August 20, 2014

wow, I did all that for nothing eh?

I think it should have been more than you asking him to do it...even if your friends with him, he should still be angry at you wanting to kill his subjects.

by Blood Moon
August 20, 2014

wow, I did all that for nothing eh?

I think it should have been more than you asking him to do it...even if your friends with him, he should still be angry at you wanting to kill his subjects.

Loniizrath
August 20, 2014

(Oh well, what's done is done)

by Loniizrath
August 20, 2014

(Oh well, what's done is done)

Blood Moon
August 20, 2014

(so I just delet my post?)

by Blood Moon
August 20, 2014

(so I just delet my post?)

Loniizrath
August 20, 2014

(idk. I don't really like the whole "we were never in any danger" thing either)

by Loniizrath
August 20, 2014

(idk. I don't really like the whole "we were never in any danger" thing either)

Blood Moon
August 20, 2014

(Yeah, I mean...being favored my Mera is one thing, but being his right tentacle is another, its almost over powered.)

by Blood Moon
August 20, 2014

(Yeah, I mean...being favored my Mera is one thing, but being his right tentacle is another, its almost over powered.)

valromar
August 20, 2014
After burning the dead lurkers Norcon looked the ice wall, "if you would like a real fight, just let me know and i can get many more creatures for you to fight, and trust me when I say this, don't underestimate them, the first sign of cockyness, they will be all over you and when that happens, you can kiss your life goodbye."
by valromar
August 20, 2014
After burning the dead lurkers Norcon looked the ice wall, "if you would like a real fight, just let me know and i can get many more creatures for you to fight, and trust me when I say this, don't underestimate them, the first sign of cockyness, they will be all over you and when that happens, you can kiss your life goodbye."

valromar
August 20, 2014
(it's not like that, he just did some things to help Mora and now he can get what he needs as long as it is a reasonable request like fighting creatures)
by valromar
August 20, 2014
(it's not like that, he just did some things to help Mora and now he can get what he needs as long as it is a reasonable request like fighting creatures)

Loniizrath
August 20, 2014

"Would you rather I tore it down and let those monsters in here?"

by Loniizrath
August 20, 2014

"Would you rather I tore it down and let those monsters in here?"

Blood Moon
August 20, 2014

(I see, I guess thats understandable, but it still sounds absurd)

She looked at the seeker ashes "Oops, well...maybe you could have told us this earlier?I'm not upset or anything, its just maybe I over reacted and incinerated an innocent seeker."

by Blood Moon
August 20, 2014

(I see, I guess thats understandable, but it still sounds absurd)

She looked at the seeker ashes "Oops, well...maybe you could have told us this earlier?I'm not upset or anything, its just maybe I over reacted and incinerated an innocent seeker."

valromar
August 20, 2014
"seekers have no sense of free will so technically there are no "innocent" seekers, so kill as many of those as you wish. The lurkers on the other hand have some free will so it took some time but i befriended the two outside that wall of frost, which i mist applaud you for but those vindicators so they can break through that wall with a single attack if they wanted. But i can get some lurkers here if you are looking for a fight."
by valromar
August 20, 2014
"seekers have no sense of free will so technically there are no "innocent" seekers, so kill as many of those as you wish. The lurkers on the other hand have some free will so it took some time but i befriended the two outside that wall of frost, which i mist applaud you for but those vindicators so they can break through that wall with a single attack if they wanted. But i can get some lurkers here if you are looking for a fight."

Blood Moon
August 20, 2014

"Um, no thank you, I'm just trying to help your friend, I got a contract from the jharl to track down another group of bandits, so i'll have my hands full for a while yet..." Shyvana kindly rejected the offer, not really wanting to tangle with a bunch of huge lurkers that could pin her down and...(we won't talk about what they could do, but they could do alot...)

by Blood Moon
August 20, 2014

"Um, no thank you, I'm just trying to help your friend, I got a contract from the jharl to track down another group of bandits, so i'll have my hands full for a while yet..." Shyvana kindly rejected the offer, not really wanting to tangle with a bunch of huge lurkers that could pin her down and...(we won't talk about what they could do, but they could do alot...)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  69  70  71  72  73  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.