Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Bone Hunt

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76 > >>  

Mindahdeinmaar
December 1, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*The bone glows again along the way.*

"I am mistaken. It is not in the town of Thorn. Rather it is roughly Northeast of it."

"It must be near the border. We will stop at Thorn for rest, then continue onwards." Delves said. *The group nodded in agreement. When they got to Thorn, they went to a local tavern, ate, then slept in rented rooms.*

by Mindahdeinmaar
December 1, 2014
Mirkrilaar

"I am mistaken. It is not in the town of Thorn. Rather it is roughly Northeast of it."

"It must be near the border. We will stop at Thorn for rest, then continue onwards." Delves said. *The group nodded in agreement. When they got to Thorn, they went to a local tavern, ate, then slept in rented rooms.*

Mirkrilaar
December 1, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

*Delves has another dream. He is trapped in a black room. Suddenly, a Blades katana comes from no where and stabs you in the face. You wake up due to it.*

by Mirkrilaar
December 1, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

*Delves has another dream. He is trapped in a black room. Suddenly, a Blades katana comes from no where and stabs you in the face. You wake up due to it.*

Mindahdeinmaar
December 2, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*It is mid-morning. Delves wakes the others, except for Shavee, who was already up reading a book. The group leaves the tavern and heads northeast of Thorn.* "Tell me when we are close," Delves says to Mirkrilaar. *As they walk, Delves considers his dream and is deeply concerned. Delves tells the group of his dream and warns the group to be extra cautious.*

by Mindahdeinmaar
December 2, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*It is mid-morning. Delves wakes the others, except for Shavee, who was already up reading a book. The group leaves the tavern and heads northeast of Thorn.* "Tell me when we are close," Delves says to Mirkrilaar. *As they walk, Delves considers his dream and is deeply concerned. Delves tells the group of his dream and warns the group to be extra cautious.*

Mirkrilaar
December 8, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

*The group stumbles upon a swampy area covered with vines like a jungle. There are two piles of leaves split between a hole in the ground. The leaves look like they were moved.*

by Mirkrilaar
December 8, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

*The group stumbles upon a swampy area covered with vines like a jungle. There are two piles of leaves split between a hole in the ground. The leaves look like they were moved.*

Mindahdeinmaar
December 10, 2014
Mirkrilaar

"Someone has been here recently," Delves says. *The group nods in agreement then move forward, down the hole.*

by Mindahdeinmaar
December 10, 2014
Mirkrilaar

"Someone has been here recently," Delves says. *The group nods in agreement then move forward, down the hole.*

Mirkrilaar
December 10, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

*The hole leads to a tunnel, earth-made. It goes further down about 50 more feet and leads to a wide room with a door at the end. A Blade's warrior guards the enterance.*

by Mirkrilaar
December 10, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

*The hole leads to a tunnel, earth-made. It goes further down about 50 more feet and leads to a wide room with a door at the end. A Blade's warrior guards the enterance.*

Mindahdeinmaar
December 12, 2014
Mirkrilaar

"Hello sir, what are you doing here?" Delves asks. Pretending to not know that the person is a Blades warrior.

by Mindahdeinmaar
December 12, 2014
Mirkrilaar

"Hello sir, what are you doing here?" Delves asks. Pretending to not know that the person is a Blades warrior.

Mirkrilaar
December 12, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

*He look at you seriously.*

"Its none of your concern. You shouldn't be down here anyways."

by Mirkrilaar
December 12, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

Mindahdeinmaar
December 13, 2014
Mirkrilaar

"Shouldn't be down here? On the contrary, you shouldn't be down here. We are argonian citizens on an archaeological expedition. You are trespassing in our country, a serious offence. So, unless  you want to draw attention to yourselves, I suggest that you tell me who you are and what you are doing here." Delves says seriously, hoping that the Blades buys his story.

by Mindahdeinmaar
December 13, 2014
Mirkrilaar

"Shouldn't be down here? On the contrary, you shouldn't be down here. We are argonian citizens on an archaeological expedition. You are trespassing in our country, a serious offence. So, unless  you want to draw attention to yourselves, I suggest that you tell me who you are and what you are doing here." Delves says seriously, hoping that the Blades buys his story.

Mirkrilaar
December 13, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

*The Blade shrugs*

"You may be citizens, but you're still a part of the empire are you not? We can go where we please as we have the authority to do so. Therefore, you follow imperial laws. And our law is, you're not allowed down here. So I suggest you go back the way you came, as this doesn't concern you."

by Mirkrilaar
December 13, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

*The Blade shrugs*

"You may be citizens, but you're still a part of the empire are you not? We can go where we please as we have the authority to do so. Therefore, you follow imperial laws. And our law is, you're not allowed down here. So I suggest you go back the way you came, as this doesn't concern you."

Mindahdeinmaar
December 20, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*The Blade shrugs*

'How did I know he was going to say that,' delves thinks to himself. "Listen, we are going to enter this structure. It is up to you to decide if we will enter it with or without your consent."

by Mindahdeinmaar
December 20, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*The Blade shrugs*

'How did I know he was going to say that,' delves thinks to himself. "Listen, we are going to enter this structure. It is up to you to decide if we will enter it with or without your consent."

Mirkrilaar
December 20, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

*The Blade shrugs*

"No, you're not!"

*He places his hand on his katana.*

by Mirkrilaar
December 20, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

*The Blade shrugs*

"No, you're not!"

Mindahdeinmaar
December 20, 2014
Mirkrilaar

"No, you're not!"

*Keerus draws his sword and steps forward. Delves draws his sword and steps behind Keerus. Sheeva stands at the back of the group, with a healing and destruction spell ready. Moves stands ready between Sheeva and Delves.*

by Mindahdeinmaar
December 20, 2014
Mirkrilaar

"No, you're not!"

*Keerus draws his sword and steps forward. Delves draws his sword and steps behind Keerus. Sheeva stands at the back of the group, with a healing and destruction spell ready. Moves stands ready between Sheeva and Delves.*

Mirkrilaar
December 20, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

"No, you're not!"

*He draws his katana and looks at the group of three.*

"Three against one? Ha! Still doesnt seem fair."

by Mirkrilaar
December 20, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

"No, you're not!"

*He draws his katana and looks at the group of three.*

"Three against one? Ha! Still doesnt seem fair."

Mul klo riik
December 23, 2014

After 3 months, Elrond awakens, confused. He comes outside and at the breath of fresh air, it all comes back to him clear. The bones. The wish. The staff. The word. 

The word.

SLEN

It was embeded into his memory, as though he spent his life meditating on the word. A body, a vessel. A puppet a jar of the soul. Thats what he needed, I needed to give my lord a body.
My lord? No. That beast. Daedra. The spirit that promised life, power. Unslaad suleyk. Immesureable power. His master.

SLEN

The word fills his very being, he looks at his hand. Completely healed. Something felt... odd... Apon removing his glove he saw the word. Starting at the wrist and extending to about the middle of the palm was written, ever so crudely, Slen.

He realized now Mirkrilaar's wish. And how he planned to regenerate himself.

I am a tool. A plow. These bones were seeds. Mirkilaar was the crop. At harvest the worker gets his pay.

He looked up now, midday. And shouted unto the heavens, 

"Zu'u fen bo pah lok do taazokaan! Drun pah hin qethhe ahrk vokrii hin lot kos! Vos zu'u kos fin haal wah siiv hin SLEN!"

And he followed the now again buzzing gyro back to keizaal. Bromjunaar.

by Mul klo riik
December 23, 2014

After 3 months, Elrond awakens, confused. He comes outside and at the breath of fresh air, it all comes back to him clear. The bones. The wish. The staff. The word. 

The word.

SLEN

It was embeded into his memory, as though he spent his life meditating on the word. A body, a vessel. A puppet a jar of the soul. Thats what he needed, I needed to give my lord a body.
My lord? No. That beast. Daedra. The spirit that promised life, power. Unslaad suleyk. Immesureable power. His master.

SLEN

The word fills his very being, he looks at his hand. Completely healed. Something felt... odd... Apon removing his glove he saw the word. Starting at the wrist and extending to about the middle of the palm was written, ever so crudely, Slen.

He realized now Mirkrilaar's wish. And how he planned to regenerate himself.

I am a tool. A plow. These bones were seeds. Mirkilaar was the crop. At harvest the worker gets his pay.

He looked up now, midday. And shouted unto the heavens, 

"Zu'u fen bo pah lok do taazokaan! Drun pah hin qethhe ahrk vokrii hin lot kos! Vos zu'u kos fin haal wah siiv hin SLEN!"

And he followed the now again buzzing gyro back to keizaal. Bromjunaar.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.