Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Ban Game!!!

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  70  71  72  73  74  293  294  295  296 > >>  

Necromas
March 23, 2016

Banned for not exposing yourself to rich white buisnessmen. Shhhhhhhhh.... 

by Necromas
March 23, 2016

Banned for not exposing yourself to rich white buisnessmen. Shhhhhhhhh.... 

Malboviing
March 23, 2016

Banned for not realizing I would shoot them then steal everything they have. I mean, he is dead now, and dead people can't own things. I am merely claiming the objects with no owner.

by Malboviing
March 23, 2016

Banned for not realizing I would shoot them then steal everything they have. I mean, he is dead now, and dead people can't own things. I am merely claiming the objects with no owner.

Fusinkaal
March 24, 2016

Banned for not exposing yourself

by Fusinkaal
March 24, 2016

Banned for not exposing yourself

Malboviing
March 24, 2016

Banned for repetition.

by Malboviing
March 24, 2016

Banned for repetition.

Duryoljot
March 28, 2016

Banned for believing the scourge was gone. Believe me, I´m never gone long.

by Duryoljot
March 28, 2016

Banned for believing the scourge was gone. Believe me, I´m never gone long.

Necromas
March 29, 2016

Banned for being a reptilian who plots to start a new world order. 

by Necromas
March 29, 2016

Banned for being a reptilian who plots to start a new world order. 

Duryoljot
March 29, 2016

Start?!! I am afraid Sir Kloppenburg is unavailable, he is currently rolling on the floor in hysterics, screaming about the sheer hilarity of the petty human Nekkie founder and producer Necromas in this thread.

Banned for giving your elder (by an approximiate twenty two thousand and seventy years) a cardiac arrest.

by Duryoljot
March 29, 2016

Start?!! I am afraid Sir Kloppenburg is unavailable, he is currently rolling on the floor in hysterics, screaming about the sheer hilarity of the petty human Nekkie founder and producer Necromas in this thread.

Banned for giving your elder (by an approximiate twenty two thousand and seventy years) a cardiac arrest.

Necromas
March 29, 2016

Banned for not telling me sooner so I could finish the job. 

by Necromas
March 29, 2016

Banned for not telling me sooner so I could finish the job. 

Veyd Sahvoz
March 29, 2016
Banned for weird and if You Say "banned for not being weird" then You Will Be banned for being judging what was maent to Be a joke
by Veyd Sahvoz
March 29, 2016
Banned for weird and if You Say "banned for not being weird" then You Will Be banned for being judging what was maent to Be a joke

Duryoljot
March 30, 2016

Banned for the worst grammar I have ever seen from you! Bad Veyd! Bad! Don't you make me get the newspaper of knowledge!

by Duryoljot
March 30, 2016

Banned for the worst grammar I have ever seen from you! Bad Veyd! Bad! Don't you make me get the newspaper of knowledge!

Necromas
March 30, 2016

Banned for posseion of a centries old artifact stolen from it's country of origin. The Newspaper of Knowledge is worth an estimated 1.8 billion dollars, and has been missing for 67 years after it's theft from the Soviet Russia. Do you know how many people Stallin killed over the Newspaper? We still don't have a reliable estimate today! 

by Necromas
March 30, 2016

Banned for posseion of a centries old artifact stolen from it's country of origin. The Newspaper of Knowledge is worth an estimated 1.8 billion dollars, and has been missing for 67 years after it's theft from the Soviet Russia. Do you know how many people Stallin killed over the Newspaper? We still don't have a reliable estimate today! 

Duryoljot
March 30, 2016

Of course... Folks, you can tell he used a credible source because of the vast amount of spelling errors.

Nonetheless, banned for exposing me!

by Duryoljot
March 30, 2016

Of course... Folks, you can tell he used a credible source because of the vast amount of spelling errors.

Nonetheless, banned for exposing me!

Veyd Sahvoz
March 30, 2016
Yolos Vith

Sorry my f***in phone was being a stupid. It corrects words that are right and makes them wrong then doesn't correct words that are wrong. F***ed up ain't it? Banned for blaming me for what my phone did.

by Veyd Sahvoz
March 30, 2016
Yolos Vith

Sorry my f***in phone was being a stupid. It corrects words that are right and makes them wrong then doesn't correct words that are wrong. F***ed up ain't it? Banned for blaming me for what my phone did.

Veyd Sahvoz
March 30, 2016
Yolos Vith

Also banned for treating me like a kid. If you even try to hit me with a newspaper like a cat I will have you on the ground in seconds. Think I'm playing? o_0 (yes I said that just so I could at that link because it's hilarious)

by Veyd Sahvoz
March 30, 2016
Yolos Vith

Also banned for treating me like a kid. If you even try to hit me with a newspaper like a cat I will have you on the ground in seconds. Think I'm playing? o_0 (yes I said that just so I could at that link because it's hilarious)

Necromas
March 30, 2016

Banned because of the toxicly low levels of Dank Memes found in your blood. That's an all time low man, how are you even still considered alive? You've set the world record for it. It's even worse because you don't realize that this post makes zero percent more sense then any of my other random posts!

by Necromas
March 30, 2016

Banned because of the toxicly low levels of Dank Memes found in your blood. That's an all time low man, how are you even still considered alive? You've set the world record for it. It's even worse because you don't realize that this post makes zero percent more sense then any of my other random posts!

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  70  71  72  73  74  293  294  295  296 > >>