A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Word Revision Thread

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  70  71  72  73  74  100  101  102  103 > >>  

Sosbahkriin
April 6, 2015

Galgur

I believe the term is elixir, not elxir.

by Sosbahkriin
April 6, 2015

Galgur

I believe the term is elixir, not elxir.

Vultuzmaar
April 6, 2015

Modokriid

*Mutilator

by Vultuzmaar
April 6, 2015

Modokriid

*Mutilator

paarthurnax
Administrator
April 7, 2015

@Galgur + Modokriid, thanks for both of those spelling fixes.

by paarthurnax
April 7, 2015

@Galgur + Modokriid, thanks for both of those spelling fixes.

paarthurnax
Administrator
April 9, 2015

Svistak

This word has been edited to "Sistak" to make it a more typical word.

by paarthurnax
April 9, 2015

Svistak

This word has been edited to "Sistak" to make it a more typical word.

Liis
Administrator
April 10, 2015

Lorfonaar

I have a feeling that this word is too long and should not be a compound. I feel it should be a unique word to itself like its previous form Tek.

by Liis
April 10, 2015

Lorfonaar

I have a feeling that this word is too long and should not be a compound. I feel it should be a unique word to itself like its previous form Tek.

Liis
Administrator
April 10, 2015

Uftdwiin

Rather odd spelling with the ftd.

by Liis
April 10, 2015

Uftdwiin

paarthurnax
Administrator
April 10, 2015
Liis

Uftdwiin

The individual words on their own are fine, but come together rather oddly in a compound word. I added a hyphen to make it uft-dwiin. The pronunciation is largely unchanged, but the hyphen helps create some separation. 

by paarthurnax
April 10, 2015
Liis

Uftdwiin

The individual words on their own are fine, but come together rather oddly in a compound word. I added a hyphen to make it uft-dwiin. The pronunciation is largely unchanged, but the hyphen helps create some separation. 

paarthurnax
Administrator
April 10, 2015

A series of words beginning with sv have been revised, including svistak mentioned above. The remaining words are:

• Svaan "every"; this has been deleted in favor of the canon enook "each/every"
  • Svaangein "everyone"; this has been deleted in favor of the canon pah "all"
  • Svenjir "savanna"; edited to nahpindaar to relate to canon pindaar "plain/field"
  • Svin "to swim"; edited to fiis. Likewise, sviniik "swimmer" has been edited to fisiik.
by paarthurnax
April 10, 2015

A series of words beginning with sv have been revised, including svistak mentioned above. The remaining words are:

• Svaan "every"; this has been deleted in favor of the canon enook "each/every"
  • Svaangein "everyone"; this has been deleted in favor of the canon pah "all"
  • Svenjir "savanna"; edited to nahpindaar to relate to canon pindaar "plain/field"
  • Svin "to swim"; edited to fiis. Likewise, sviniik "swimmer" has been edited to fisiik.

paarthurnax
Administrator
April 10, 2015

Seilhei

This word has been deleted. The word "Lotjiik" has been expanded to include "ecstatic/ecstasy" in its place.

by paarthurnax
April 10, 2015

Seilhei

This word has been deleted. The word "Lotjiik" has been expanded to include "ecstatic/ecstasy" in its place.

Loniizrath
April 12, 2015

Mulrunaz 

I feel like it should be shorter, since it's the root of a lot of other words, and it also has nothing to do with crossbows. Maybe "Thulzun," meaning thunder weapon, would be better.

by Loniizrath
April 12, 2015

Mulrunaz 

I feel like it should be shorter, since it's the root of a lot of other words, and it also has nothing to do with crossbows. Maybe "Thulzun," meaning thunder weapon, would be better.

Mirkrilaar
April 13, 2015

Tursak

I'm not sure if this is different or there is a reason,but it feels like there's two words for "Crumble", both basically meaning the same thing. http://www.thuum.org/viewword.php?word=2589

by Mirkrilaar
April 13, 2015

Tursak

I'm not sure if this is different or there is a reason,but it feels like there's two words for "Crumble", both basically meaning the same thing. http://www.thuum.org/viewword.php?word=2589

Liis
Administrator
April 13, 2015

Tesiikei

Word notes do not match word.

by Liis
April 13, 2015

Tesiikei

Word notes do not match word.

Liis
Administrator
April 15, 2015

Unaziin

Request for the deletion of this transgressing adverb. Even the word notes are illogical.

by Liis
April 15, 2015

Unaziin

Request for the deletion of this transgressing adverb. Even the word notes are illogical.

paarthurnax
Administrator
April 15, 2015

@Mulrunaz, this word has been edited to thulzun along with all of its related words.

@Tursak, good find, I've deleted tursak in favor of the semi-canon tumah.

@Teisiikei, fixed word notes.

@Unaziin, deleted.

by paarthurnax
April 15, 2015

@Mulrunaz, this word has been edited to thulzun along with all of its related words.

@Tursak, good find, I've deleted tursak in favor of the semi-canon tumah.

@Teisiikei, fixed word notes.

@Unaziin, deleted.

Liis
Administrator
April 16, 2015

Tinvaakin

Request change to tinvakiid for consistency.

by Liis
April 16, 2015

Tinvaakin

Request change to tinvakiid for consistency.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  70  71  72  73  74  100  101  102  103 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.