Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Adventures in Nirn

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  70  71  72  73  74  89  90  91  92 > >>  

valromar
August 20, 2014
"which Jarl, the Jarl of Whiterun? If you want to leave, i can get you to the portal from here, it isn't that far."
by valromar
August 20, 2014
"which Jarl, the Jarl of Whiterun? If you want to leave, i can get you to the portal from here, it isn't that far."

Loniizrath
August 20, 2014

"I'll pass on that. I suppose the wall is pointless then." Rune waved his hand, and spiderweb of cracks tore through the wall, before the whole structure exploded into a shower of snow.

by Loniizrath
August 20, 2014

"I'll pass on that. I suppose the wall is pointless then." Rune waved his hand, and spiderweb of cracks tore through the wall, before the whole structure exploded into a shower of snow.

valromar
August 20, 2014
"i applaud you for trying, if there's anything other than those you would have been perfectly fine."
by valromar
August 20, 2014
"i applaud you for trying, if there's anything other than those you would have been perfectly fine."

Loniizrath
August 20, 2014
"Thanks. So, should we be heading back now?"
by Loniizrath
August 20, 2014
"Thanks. So, should we be heading back now?"

valromar
August 20, 2014
" that's up to you two."
by valromar
August 20, 2014
" that's up to you two."

Loniizrath
August 20, 2014
"You're not coming?"
by Loniizrath
August 20, 2014
"You're not coming?"

valromar
August 20, 2014
" I'm coming I'm just waiting on you two to decide."
by valromar
August 20, 2014
" I'm coming I'm just waiting on you two to decide."

ikaram
August 21, 2014

Kaj looks at the place where they stood. "Fuck!" He just keeps sitting and says: "Get me some Honningbrew."

by ikaram
August 21, 2014

Kaj looks at the place where they stood. "Fuck!" He just keeps sitting and says: "Get me some Honningbrew."

Blood Moon
August 21, 2014

"I feel like we missed someone when we came here..." Shy's voice almost echoing through the cavern of books. "Oh,well. Hey Run...you going to be doing anything tomarrow? I could use a little help with these bandits, and it'll be a trek too if you go with me, the jharl of whiterun has tasked me with getting a few friends together and tracking down a group of the Forsworn, he says that they took his children in the dead of night and are holding them hostage until he helps them take back the reach..."Shyvana explained reading from the letter written to her by the jharl.

by Blood Moon
August 21, 2014

"I feel like we missed someone when we came here..." Shy's voice almost echoing through the cavern of books. "Oh,well. Hey Run...you going to be doing anything tomarrow? I could use a little help with these bandits, and it'll be a trek too if you go with me, the jharl of whiterun has tasked me with getting a few friends together and tracking down a group of the Forsworn, he says that they took his children in the dead of night and are holding them hostage until he helps them take back the reach..."Shyvana explained reading from the letter written to her by the jharl.

Blood Moon
August 21, 2014

(ikaram. did you want to go with us to Apothyca?)

by Blood Moon
August 21, 2014

(ikaram. did you want to go with us to Apothyca?)

ikaram
August 21, 2014

(Kaj didn't. He wanted to settle down. Even if he did, he couldn't. Sabrine would get pissed off! XD)

by ikaram
August 21, 2014

(Kaj didn't. He wanted to settle down. Even if he did, he couldn't. Sabrine would get pissed off! XD)

Blood Moon
August 21, 2014

(LOL thats funny)

by Blood Moon
August 21, 2014

(LOL thats funny)

valromar
August 21, 2014
"WHAT... YOU... DAAAHHH. I TOLD THE JARL TO LET ME KNOW IF HE NEEDED HELP WITH ANYTHING LIKE THIS, YOU... hhhhuuuuuu. Sorry to go off on you like that, i just have to protect my city and everyone in it." Norcon
Shot an arrow at a seeker and it blew up and incinerated in to a pile of ash."
by valromar
August 21, 2014
"WHAT... YOU... DAAAHHH. I TOLD THE JARL TO LET ME KNOW IF HE NEEDED HELP WITH ANYTHING LIKE THIS, YOU... hhhhuuuuuu. Sorry to go off on you like that, i just have to protect my city and everyone in it." Norcon

Shot an arrow at a seeker and it blew up and incinerated in to a pile of ash."

ikaram
August 21, 2014

"I'm still not drunk enough to understand what happened. Sabrina will be really mad... More mead for me!" 15 minutes later "Yeah, I get it now. Those giant skeevers outside must have sent them to Oblivion where they fight more regular skeevers in the great... skeeeevreeeeeee... reeeaalmmmmm... ZZZzzzzZZZZ..."

by ikaram
August 21, 2014

"I'm still not drunk enough to understand what happened. Sabrina will be really mad... More mead for me!" 15 minutes later "Yeah, I get it now. Those giant skeevers outside must have sent them to Oblivion where they fight more regular skeevers in the great... skeeeevreeeeeee... reeeaalmmmmm... ZZZzzzzZZZZ..."

Blood Moon
August 21, 2014

(Yay I got Norcon to flip out! And I started a new plot!)

"Sorry, I forgot that you lived in Whiterun, but Jharl Balgruff asked for me to assist him, I was told you also were sent a letter?" She asked confusedly

by Blood Moon
August 21, 2014

(Yay I got Norcon to flip out! And I started a new plot!)

"Sorry, I forgot that you lived in Whiterun, but Jharl Balgruff asked for me to assist him, I was told you also were sent a letter?" She asked confusedly

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  70  71  72  73  74  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.