A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Bone Hunt

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  70  71  72  73  74  75  76 > >>  

DovahKiinZaan
December 23, 2014

*Dinok boards the ship and goes to the crew's area. He waits until nightfall.*

(Yes, I'm actually trying this again, also, this is the longest thread!)

by DovahKiinZaan
December 23, 2014

Mirkrilaar
December 26, 2014
Mul klo riik

After 3 months, Elrond awakens, confused. He comes outside and at the breath of fresh air, it all comes back to him clear. The bones. The wish. The staff. The word. 

The word.

SLEN

It was embeded into his memory, as though he spent his life meditating on the word. A body, a vessel. A puppet a jar of the soul. Thats what he needed, I needed to give my lord a body.
My lord? No. That beast. Daedra. The spirit that promised life, power. Unslaad suleyk. Immesureable power. His master.

SLEN

The word fills his very being, he looks at his hand. Completely healed. Something felt... odd... Apon removing his glove he saw the word. Starting at the wrist and extending to about the middle of the palm was written, ever so crudely, Slen.

He realized now Mirkrilaar's wish. And how he planned to regenerate himself.

I am a tool. A plow. These bones were seeds. Mirkilaar was the crop. At harvest the worker gets his pay.

He looked up now, midday. And shouted unto the heavens, 

"Zu'u fen bo pah lok do taazokaan! Drun pah hin qethhe ahrk vokrii hin lot kos! Vos zu'u kos fin haal wah siiv hin SLEN!"

And he followed the now again buzzing gyro back to keizaal. Bromjunaar.

*As you turn around, you hear a coffin open. A dragon priest appears out and casts a spell at you. You suddenly feel enthralled.*

by Mirkrilaar
December 26, 2014
Mul klo riik

After 3 months, Elrond awakens, confused. He comes outside and at the breath of fresh air, it all comes back to him clear. The bones. The wish. The staff. The word. 

The word.

SLEN

It was embeded into his memory, as though he spent his life meditating on the word. A body, a vessel. A puppet a jar of the soul. Thats what he needed, I needed to give my lord a body.
My lord? No. That beast. Daedra. The spirit that promised life, power. Unslaad suleyk. Immesureable power. His master.

SLEN

The word fills his very being, he looks at his hand. Completely healed. Something felt... odd... Apon removing his glove he saw the word. Starting at the wrist and extending to about the middle of the palm was written, ever so crudely, Slen.

He realized now Mirkrilaar's wish. And how he planned to regenerate himself.

I am a tool. A plow. These bones were seeds. Mirkilaar was the crop. At harvest the worker gets his pay.

He looked up now, midday. And shouted unto the heavens, 

"Zu'u fen bo pah lok do taazokaan! Drun pah hin qethhe ahrk vokrii hin lot kos! Vos zu'u kos fin haal wah siiv hin SLEN!"

And he followed the now again buzzing gyro back to keizaal. Bromjunaar.

*As you turn around, you hear a coffin open. A dragon priest appears out and casts a spell at you. You suddenly feel enthralled.*

Mirkrilaar
December 26, 2014

"Hi fen aav Mirkrilaar ko Sovengarde. Zu'u fen kuz hi wah mok."

*He gestures to a sacrificial table. You feel an urge to obey.*

by Mirkrilaar
December 26, 2014

"Hi fen aav Mirkrilaar ko Sovengarde. Zu'u fen kuz hi wah mok."

*He gestures to a sacrificial table. You feel an urge to obey.*

Mul klo riik
December 26, 2014

"Hi inaak. Zu'u kiibok. Daar los bormahi hind."
A body. That's what he was. Another pawn in Mirkrilaar's game. His father's game.
He approaches the table and proceeds to remove his armor. He takes the dagger in his hand and remembers his father saying how he would serve a great deed to his master someday.

by Mul klo riik
December 26, 2014

A body. That's what he was. Another pawn in Mirkrilaar's game. His father's game.
He approaches the table and proceeds to remove his armor. He takes the dagger in his hand and remembers his father saying how he would serve a great deed to his master someday.

Mul klo riik
December 26, 2014

"Fod lingrah tiid fen bo erei vokrii thuru?"

by Mul klo riik
December 26, 2014

"Fod lingrah tiid fen bo erei vokrii thuru?"

Mirkrilaar
December 26, 2014
Mul klo riik

"Krisiiv, hi fen aav hin thur das."

*He takes away your dagger and pulls out a dragon priest dagger. He gestures for you to lie and relax.*

by Mirkrilaar
December 26, 2014
Mul klo riik

"Krisiiv, hi fen aav hin thur das."

*He takes away your dagger and pulls out a dragon priest dagger. He gestures for you to lie and relax.*

Mul klo riik
December 26, 2014

He lies down.
"Kaat tol fod Zu'u aam, ragnaviri fen kos urid."

by Mul klo riik
December 26, 2014

He lies down.

Mirkrilaar
December 26, 2014
Mul klo riik

He lies down.

"Zu'u kaat hin ragnavir fen. Hin thur fen daal. Nu nahlot, ahrk aav hin ragnavir voth zin ahrk kah."

by Mirkrilaar
December 26, 2014
Mul klo riik

He lies down.

"Zu'u kaat hin ragnavir fen. Hin thur fen daal. Nu nahlot, ahrk aav hin ragnavir voth zin ahrk kah."

Mul klo riik
December 26, 2014

"Zu'u ofan dimaar. Zu'u ofan dii kirre."
And at that, he caught his last glimpse of the light through mortal eyes.

by Mul klo riik
December 26, 2014

Mirkrilaar
December 26, 2014
Mul klo riik

*The priest holds the dagger with both hands in front of him over you. He raises it above his head and stabs the dagger into your heart. You suddenly feel pain, then cold all over. You see darkness, then the light of Sovengarde. Deaths' embrace consumes you. You slip away from Nirn, as you die on the table, sacrificed to the dov.*

by Mirkrilaar
December 26, 2014
Mul klo riik

*The priest holds the dagger with both hands in front of him over you. He raises it above his head and stabs the dagger into your heart. You suddenly feel pain, then cold all over. You see darkness, then the light of Sovengarde. Deaths' embrace consumes you. You slip away from Nirn, as you die on the table, sacrificed to the dov.*

Mindahdeinmaar
January 2, 2015
Mirkrilaar

*He draws his katana and looks at the group of three.*

"Three against one? Ha! Still doesnt seem fair."

"Fair? This is quite fair. It is called strategy," Delves replies cooly.

by Mindahdeinmaar
January 2, 2015
Mirkrilaar

*He draws his katana and looks at the group of three.*

"Three against one? Ha! Still doesnt seem fair."

"Fair? This is quite fair. It is called strategy," Delves replies cooly.

Mirkrilaar
January 2, 2015

"You're all clearly at a disadvantage. It would take 1,000 men to kill us all, let alone three on one. I'll be sure to make this quick!" 

*He looks at you all with anger and confidence.*

by Mirkrilaar
January 2, 2015

"You're all clearly at a disadvantage. It would take 1,000 men to kill us all, let alone three on one. I'll be sure to make this quick!" 

*He looks at you all with anger and confidence.*

Mirkrilaar
January 2, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

(Need to refresh my memory on where you were.)

*The ship leaves Dawnstar and heads back out on the sea.*

by Mirkrilaar
January 2, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

(Need to refresh my memory on where you were.)

*The ship leaves Dawnstar and heads back out on the sea.*

BoDuSil
January 16, 2015

"BoDuSil is finally revived and is in service to all of Dov!"

*BoDuSil, my character, a dov, is resting on his grave in cyrodill, waiting for a dov to ask for help*

by BoDuSil
January 16, 2015

*BoDuSil, my character, a dov, is resting on his grave in cyrodill, waiting for a dov to ask for help*

Mirkrilaar
January 19, 2015
BoDuSil

"I normally would ask a joor, but there are a couple of my pieces where only a dov can find them."

by Mirkrilaar
January 19, 2015
BoDuSil

"I normally would ask a joor, but there are a couple of my pieces where only a dov can find them."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  70  71  72  73  74  75  76 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.