Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Blood of the Gods (Finshed; Don't Post)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  71  72  73  74  75  82  83  84  85 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
October 24, 2015

Makor yells, he shakes off the pain, causing to get more angry. He grabs Sauriil and throws about a meter away.

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 24, 2015

Makor yells, he shakes off the pain, causing to get more angry. He grabs Sauriil and throws about a meter away.

Emperor of Man
October 25, 2015

Sauriil blocks with his shield, casting multiple Divine Shockballs through the hole. 'Veyd! Bring me the Orb! Hurry! But don't try anything; only Makor can destroy it!'

by Emperor of Man
October 25, 2015

Sauriil blocks with his shield, casting multiple Divine Shockballs through the hole. 'Veyd! Bring me the Orb! Hurry! But don't try anything; only Makor can destroy it!'

YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015

Makor hits at the shield multiple times, doing nothing. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015

Makor hits at the shield multiple times, doing nothing. 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

"As you wish, Everyone stand back"

DOV MEL FRUL

Veyd turned into a dragon and took flight

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

"As you wish, Everyone stand back"

DOV MEL FRUL

Veyd turned into a dragon and took flight

Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(Where am I supposed to go?)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015
StrunLokSingh

Emperor of Man
October 25, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(A large lake, and in the center is the Orb.)

by Emperor of Man
October 25, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(A large lake, and in the center is the Orb.)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

(A lake? on yukuda? ok then)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

(A lake? on yukuda? ok then)

Emperor of Man
October 25, 2015

Sauriil leaped back, teleporting around, while Makor attempted to swing at him. Veyd, please hurry.

by Emperor of Man
October 25, 2015

Sauriil leaped back, teleporting around, while Makor attempted to swing at him. Veyd, please hurry.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

Veyd arrived at the lake, it was surrounded by creatures that looked like dovahthur. Veyd shouted 

STRUN B4 QO

A MASSIVE strom came and Veyd shouted at the creatures killing only a couple "You fowl creatures will not stop me!"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

Veyd arrived at the lake, it was surrounded by creatures that looked like dovahthur. Veyd shouted 

STRUN B4 QO

A MASSIVE strom came and Veyd shouted at the creatures killing only a couple "You fowl creatures will not stop me!"

YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

STRUN B4 QO

(*foul) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

STRUN B4 QO

(*foul) 

Emperor of Man
October 25, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

STRUN B4 QO

(*storm)

by Emperor of Man
October 25, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

STRUN B4 QO

(*storm)

Emperor of Man
October 25, 2015

SCENARIO: The dead Dovahhokzii (that's their name) get back up, as if nothing happened to them.

by Emperor of Man
October 25, 2015

SCENARIO: The dead Dovahhokzii (that's their name) get back up, as if nothing happened to them.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

"What?!....these thing cannot die?!" Veyd swooped down near the orb and made a barrier around him (Like that dark protect spell I came up with) Veyd grabbed the orb with his claws being careful not to touch it, he dispersed the barrier sending the creatures flying as he took flight

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

"What?!....these thing cannot die?!" Veyd swooped down near the orb and made a barrier around him (Like that dark protect spell I came up with) Veyd grabbed the orb with his claws being careful not to touch it, he dispersed the barrier sending the creatures flying as he took flight

Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

But was pulled down by some force, he held the orb with his claws still and shouted 

KR3 J8R NIL

His kill Joor shout did absoulutely nothing as he was pulled down to the ground

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

But was pulled down by some force, he held the orb with his claws still and shouted 

KR3 J8R NIL

His kill Joor shout did absoulutely nothing as he was pulled down to the ground

Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

(Strun, you control the creatures ok)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

(Strun, you control the creatures ok)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  71  72  73  74  75  82  83  84  85 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.