A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] The Seducing

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  71  72  73  74  75 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
November 8, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz
Draconus was out wandering around still, he didn't sleep nor did he stop. He just kept walking. When he arrived at the longhouse he went straight to go talk to Makor "Makor…"

Makor looks at Draconus "My health is perfect, Draconus I don't need medical assistance." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 8, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz
Draconus was out wandering around still, he didn't sleep nor did he stop. He just kept walking. When he arrived at the longhouse he went straight to go talk to Makor "Makor…"

Makor looks at Draconus "My health is perfect, Draconus I don't need medical assistance." 

Lokonikah
November 8, 2015

The fort was abustle with activity. Tents and other things that coul be easily taken down were being deconstructed in the fort, as well as across the city. Patrols were returning to the fort, their outposts being carried in their different pieces in carts as the Legion prepares to leave. While it'll still be a few hours until they are ready to go, Tiberius is impressed with the speed of the deconstructions. Normally, it would take at least two days to totally take apart the different outposts and the fort, not to mention burning what couldn't be taken with them.

by Lokonikah
November 8, 2015

The fort was abustle with activity. Tents and other things that coul be easily taken down were being deconstructed in the fort, as well as across the city. Patrols were returning to the fort, their outposts being carried in their different pieces in carts as the Legion prepares to leave. While it'll still be a few hours until they are ready to go, Tiberius is impressed with the speed of the deconstructions. Normally, it would take at least two days to totally take apart the different outposts and the fort, not to mention burning what couldn't be taken with them.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

"That's not why I came" said Draconus with a look of seriousness.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

"That's not why I came" said Draconus with a look of seriousness.

YolGoraagKaazah
November 8, 2015

Makor ignores Draconus as he continues eating his food.

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 8, 2015

Makor ignores Draconus as he continues eating his food.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 8, 2015

Shaking her head, she finally emerged from her room. It was likely better to say she was needed back in Valenwood. It wasn't a lie either. This mess had left Dereth waiting for so long plus the Silvenar was awaiting her return as well. Not that she wanted to play diplomat. But no, avoiding Makor was impossible, she had to go through the main hall if she wished to leave the longhouse.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 8, 2015

Shaking her head, she finally emerged from her room. It was likely better to say she was needed back in Valenwood. It wasn't a lie either. This mess had left Dereth waiting for so long plus the Silvenar was awaiting her return as well. Not that she wanted to play diplomat. But no, avoiding Makor was impossible, she had to go through the main hall if she wished to leave the longhouse.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

"Makor. . .You've been at this for nearly 20 years" Draconus looked at Makor with seriousness and worry "What do you plan on doing? Continuing to search for him? And drink away your problems?"

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

"Makor. . .You've been at this for nearly 20 years" Draconus looked at Makor with seriousness and worry "What do you plan on doing? Continuing to search for him? And drink away your problems?"

YolGoraagKaazah
November 8, 2015

(around 6 years actually)

Makor looks at Draconus, he drops his spoon "What else am I going to do?" his voice breaks "I won't give up on Mogrul! Not now, not ever!"

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 8, 2015

(around 6 years actually)

Makor looks at Draconus, he drops his spoon "What else am I going to do?" his voice breaks "I won't give up on Mogrul! Not now, not ever!"

Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

"I know, and I promised to help but we've been at this for almost a decade. . .no leads, no anything. What do you think you can do?" asked Draconus not worried about Makors shouting

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

"I know, and I promised to help but we've been at this for almost a decade. . .no leads, no anything. What do you think you can do?" asked Draconus not worried about Makors shouting

YolGoraagKaazah
November 8, 2015

"If it means giving up my kingdom to find him, so be it. He is my son, I shan't abandon him."

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 8, 2015

"If it means giving up my kingdom to find him, so be it. He is my son, I shan't abandon him."

Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

"So you plan on doing that while drinking your life away? I can help me if you'd let me but if you won't take anyones help how am I supposed to help?" explained Draconus.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

"So you plan on doing that while drinking your life away? I can help me if you'd let me but if you won't take anyones help how am I supposed to help?" explained Draconus.

YolGoraagKaazah
November 8, 2015

Makor looks at Draconus "My life is already over, there's nothing I can do."

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 8, 2015

Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

"Now you're just pitying yourself, for gods sake Makor listen to yourself! If you want so much as to find Mogrul then why are you going on about your own self pity?!" Yelled Draconus as he tried to knock some sense into Makor.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

"Now you're just pitying yourself, for gods sake Makor listen to yourself! If you want so much as to find Mogrul then why are you going on about your own self pity?!" Yelled Draconus as he tried to knock some sense into Makor.

YolGoraagKaazah
November 8, 2015

Makor's eyes widen as he gasps "I'm sorry." he says in a soft, quiet voice.

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 8, 2015

Makor's eyes widen as he gasps "I'm sorry." he says in a soft, quiet voice.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

"You better be. Now get up and actually do something to try and find Mogrul" Said Draconus as he turned around and started to walk away slightly

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

"You better be. Now get up and actually do something to try and find Mogrul" Said Draconus as he turned around and started to walk away slightly

YolGoraagKaazah
November 8, 2015

He gets up from the chair and walks, he coughs a little, then a lot he puts his hand on his chest "Mogru-" he falls to the ground (again lol)

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 8, 2015

He gets up from the chair and walks, he coughs a little, then a lot he puts his hand on his chest "Mogru-" he falls to the ground (again lol)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  71  72  73  74  75 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.