Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Ban Game!!!

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  71  72  73  74  75  294  295  296  297 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
March 30, 2016
Banned for assuming such ludicrousy and banned for about to think this ban is blasphemous.
by Veyd Sahvoz
March 30, 2016
Banned for assuming such ludicrousy and banned for about to think this ban is blasphemous.

Duryoljot
March 31, 2016

Banned for still using a damn phone, man! 

And I WILL swat you with the Newspaper of Knowledge when you need it! I have been getting into rumbles since kindergarten! 

BTW, what's your best bench lift? I'm interested.

by Duryoljot
March 31, 2016

And I WILL swat you with the Newspaper of Knowledge when you need it! I have been getting into rumbles since kindergarten! 

Veyd Sahvoz
April 1, 2016
I am going to answer each of your statements in order.

-Everybody uses phones

- I do not care for how many fights you've been in and no you will not hit me with a fake made up newspaper.

-I don't have to say anything after your ludicrous accusations that lead you to believe I am a spy from MI7...Such blasphemous even though it's true... (None of that made sense)

Overall you are banned for questioning me.
by Veyd Sahvoz
April 1, 2016
I am going to answer each of your statements in order.

-Everybody uses phones

- I do not care for how many fights you've been in and no you will not hit me with a fake made up newspaper.

-I don't have to say anything after your ludicrous accusations that lead you to believe I am a spy from MI7...Such blasphemous even though it's true... (None of that made sense)

Overall you are banned for questioning me.

Duryoljot
April 1, 2016

And you to me! But seriously, how heavy is your average rep? 

And what makes you think you can avoid every attack of mine, hmm? We may have a history of discussing history, Veyd, but don't underestimate the experience of strangers! That shit lands you in a barrel of liquid formaldehyde at the bottm of a river!

Banned for STILL using (and trying to justify) a phone. And for not making sense. And for doubting the awesome power of the Newspaper of Knowledge that is quite literally lying on my desk next to me.

Damn, I miss Sw@ggy Cat. She could always change the subject while keeping the thread alive. I am willing to bet 10 gold (I'm kind of poor as nobody has got anything going strong in the forums) that there won't be a thread popular enough on the forums to get me into an argument with several people again. Discussion is falling in Thu'um... I'm beginning to think drastic action is neccessary to keep it going. 

by Duryoljot
April 1, 2016

And you to me! But seriously, how heavy is your average rep? 

And what makes you think you can avoid every attack of mine, hmm? We may have a history of discussing history, Veyd, but don't underestimate the experience of strangers! That shit lands you in a barrel of liquid formaldehyde at the bottm of a river!

Banned for STILL using (and trying to justify) a phone. And for not making sense. And for doubting the awesome power of the Newspaper of Knowledge that is quite literally lying on my desk next to me.

Damn, I miss Sw@ggy Cat. She could always change the subject while keeping the thread alive. I am willing to bet 10 gold (I'm kind of poor as nobody has got anything going strong in the forums) that there won't be a thread popular enough on the forums to get me into an argument with several people again. Discussion is falling in Thu'um... I'm beginning to think drastic action is neccessary to keep it going. 

Necromas
April 1, 2016

We've got to find that cat.....

by Necromas
April 1, 2016

We've got to find that cat.....

Duryoljot
April 1, 2016

I know!

Banned for sharing my sentiments.

Oh, and everybody check out Community Mod on the Hearth for details on the development of a mod for Thu'um users to use that needs all the support it can get!

by Duryoljot
April 1, 2016

I know!

Banned for sharing my sentiments.

Oh, and everybody check out Community Mod on the Hearth for details on the development of a mod for Thu'um users to use that needs all the support it can get!

Veyd Sahvoz
April 3, 2016
@Yolos Vith

I can lift around 50-60 lbs easily. And don't underestimate me, you think you know me? You know jack sh*t about me. Indeed we have history of discussion but you can't pin me down because I'll get right back up lol

Banned for having such silly thoughts of out smarting me.
by Veyd Sahvoz
April 3, 2016
@Yolos Vith

I can lift around 50-60 lbs easily. And don't underestimate me, you think you know me? You know jack sh*t about me. Indeed we have history of discussion but you can't pin me down because I'll get right back up lol

Banned for having such silly thoughts of out smarting me.

Jordan L
April 4, 2016
Yolos Vith

for 1 rep, my record is 245 lbs.

and veyd is banned for not thinking hed get banned by the thread creator. and for not realizing that im a programmer that can bench over 200 lbs.  

by Jordan L
April 4, 2016
Yolos Vith

and veyd is banned for not thinking hed get banned by the thread creator. and for not realizing that im a programmer that can bench over 200 lbs.  

Duryoljot
April 4, 2016
Veyd Sahvoz
@Yolos Vith I can lift around 50-60 lbs easily. And don't underestimate me, you think you know me? You know jack sh*t about me. Indeed we have history of discussion but you can't pin me down because I'll get right back up lol Banned for having such silly thoughts of out smarting me.

Now you're just being nasty, Veyd. But thank you for FINALLY telling me. Admittably, I only have 15 lbs on your average, which isn't much, but you're still remarkably sure in your abilites against strangers!

by Duryoljot
April 4, 2016
Veyd Sahvoz
@Yolos Vith I can lift around 50-60 lbs easily. And don't underestimate me, you think you know me? You know jack sh*t about me. Indeed we have history of discussion but you can't pin me down because I'll get right back up lol Banned for having such silly thoughts of out smarting me.

Now you're just being nasty, Veyd. But thank you for FINALLY telling me. Admittably, I only have 15 lbs on your average, which isn't much, but you're still remarkably sure in your abilites against strangers!

Duryoljot
April 4, 2016
Jordan L

And that is why I respect you. And internet bullshittery.

by Duryoljot
April 4, 2016
Jordan L

And that is why I respect you. And internet bullshittery.

Duryoljot
April 4, 2016

I respect you as well, Veyd, but we both apparently just got our asses handed to us. Let's just call this an "undetermined loss" and move on, hmm?

by Duryoljot
April 4, 2016

I respect you as well, Veyd, but we both apparently just got our asses handed to us. Let's just call this an "undetermined loss" and move on, hmm?

Veyd Sahvoz
April 4, 2016
(Sure, I don't care lol. I don't know either of you irl so I'm not worried about it.)
by Veyd Sahvoz
April 4, 2016
(Sure, I don't care lol. I don't know either of you irl so I'm not worried about it.)

Duryoljot
April 5, 2016

Right?

by Duryoljot
April 5, 2016

Right?

Jordan L
April 5, 2016

banned for not handing over your @$$ yet. jk. if u want u can have my butt anytime yolos. ;)

(how to make this thread awkward in one post...)

by Jordan L
April 5, 2016

banned for not handing over your @$$ yet. jk. if u want u can have my butt anytime yolos. ;)

(how to make this thread awkward in one post...)

Duryoljot
April 5, 2016

Well, that cam out of nowhere. Banned fro amking me feel like a scared piglet running from the fat man with a meat cleaver.

How to make a thread horrifying and sad in one post.

by Duryoljot
April 5, 2016

Well, that cam out of nowhere. Banned fro amking me feel like a scared piglet running from the fat man with a meat cleaver.

How to make a thread horrifying and sad in one post.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  71  72  73  74  75  294  295  296  297 > >>